Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Police: Boy forced into sex with mom

J

Police: Boy forced into sex with mom

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070706/ap_on_re_us/gang_rape_teens

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were expected, but he would not say whether authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

Walker made a first court appearance on Friday, after which his father, also named Nathan Walker, spoke briefly.

"My son has a good heart," the elder Walker said outside court. "I can't believe my son would do something like this. I don't teach my son violence so I don't understand."

Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, said Friday he intended to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of his client once charges are formally filed. He would not comment further.

A telephone message left at the office of Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned.

(This version CORRECTS that police spokesman said more arrests were 'expected,' instead of 'pending.' )

Re: Police: Boy forced into sex with mom

Damn, that kid is fucked for life.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Things that make you go :2eyesbleed: .

I hope all those fuckers get life in jail. See how bad ass those teenagers are when they get sent to place that doesn't take kindly to the particulars of their deed.
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

Jail's too good. They need to be dumped in the lake for the gators.

What the hell is wrong with kids nowadays? Jesus Christ...that poor little boy.  

No words.

I hope they find all these guys and sodomize them all with a rusty rod iron bar, drenched in toxic acid.  Then someone needs to  put a tire around their necks and set it on fire.  And still I don't believe justice would be served. I hope they found the right guys.

how the fuck can someone be so fucked up?

And again, this is why people don't help eachother out. Poor women, I personally wonder if I would have opened the door.

I'm not AAA bitches.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

Jesus that is fucked up.
    [quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=11868.msg845550#msg845550 date=1210298679]<br />Only difference is bbc is awesome.<br />[/quote]<br />

[quote author=J link=topic=8598.msg449162#msg449162 date=1183765852]
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070706/ap_on_re_us/gang_rape_teens

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed.

&quot;Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams,&quot; police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were expected, but he would not say whether authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

&quot;They're going through the county victim services for counseling,&quot; he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

Walker made a first court appearance on Friday, after which his father, also named Nathan Walker, spoke briefly.

&quot;My son has a good heart,&quot; the elder Walker said outside court. &quot;I can't believe my son would do something like this. I don't teach my son violence so I don't understand.&quot;

Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, said Friday he intended to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of his client once charges are formally filed. He would not comment further.

A telephone message left at the office of Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned.

(This version CORRECTS that police spokesman said more arrests were 'expected,' instead of 'pending.' )

[/quote]

You're not supposed to you ignorant motherfucker /Chris Rock.&nbsp; &nbsp; But maybe teaching him to do the right thing would have helped more.

Milo is 5 and I just had the &quot;Don't open the door for anyone unless you know them.&quot; talk.

Are they pressing charges against the son?

If so, that is screwed up, he was a victim, too.

Rule of thumb, if you don't know the person, don't open the door at all. Talk through the door.&nbsp; If they need help, contact the police.&nbsp; You never know what someone is going or wants to do to you.
    Who shit in your wheaties?

I don't post much, usually lurking, but this just made me physically sick.&nbsp; That poor child.&nbsp; Hope the victim's assistance program they're in stays with them as long as they need help.&nbsp; I would anticipate years of therapy for both of them.

Just when you think you've heard everything.....When did kids become such sick fucks?

I read about this at work last week. I felt physically ill.

That poor little boy is probably going to be fucked up for life. I mean come on. He was forced to rape his own mother?! THAT is his first experience with sex? (even though I know rape is about violence, not sex, I hope you know what I'm driving at).

I feel so incredibly bad for the both of them. How are they supposed to regain that precious mother-son relationship ever again? These rotten scum have torn this family apart and I don't know how they can ever recover.

I feel ill again.&nbsp;

They robbed those poor people of a lot more than a few hundred dollars' worth of shiny shit.

Honest question, not trying to be insensitive or, uh, gross:
    Is it possible to actually achieve penetration without being, ummm... physically aroused? Without having a hard-on, I mean. I always thought... well, never mind what I always thought.

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=Fleta link=topic=8598.msg454210#msg454210 date=1184121716]
    They robbed those poor people of a lot more than a few hundred dollars' worth of shiny shit.

Is it possible to actually achieve penetration without being, ummm... physically aroused? Without having a hard-on, I mean. I always thought... well, never mind what I always thought.
    [/quote]

If you had bothered to read any news articles about this incident, you'd know that the mother was forced to perform oral sex on her son.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8598.msg454211#msg454211 date=1184121804]
    If you had bothered to read any news articles about this incident, you'd know that the mother was forced to perform oral sex on her son.
    [/quote]

Yeah but I seriously doubt either of them enjoyed it.

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8598.msg454215#msg454215 date=1184121886]
    Yeah but I seriously doubt either of them enjoyed it.
    [/quote]

Obviously not, but it's not like it was penetration, which would require an erection, which would be impossible under the circumstances.

i can't even imagine where people come up with this crazy shit.

I truly don't care what the son did to the mother or the mother did to son. I just hope they get the help they need to recover from this.

Umm, I did read the article.

...then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=perry link=topic=8598.msg454222#msg454222 date=1184122232]
    I truly don't care what the son did to the mother or the mother did to son. I just hope they get the help they need to recover from this.

[/quote]

I only responded because Fleta thought that the mother was forced to fuck her son.&nbsp; Not so.&nbsp; Nevertheless, the story is repugnant.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8598.msg454228#msg454228 date=1184122455]
    I only responded because Fleta thought that the mother was forced to fuck her son.&nbsp; Not so.&nbsp; Nevertheless, the story is repugnant.
    [/quote]

I agree. I could barely read the articles.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8598.msg454228#msg454228 date=1184122455]
    [/quote]

Umm, that's not what I thought. Thanks.

deliberate_misuse

You wrote this:

[quote author=Fleta link=topic=8598.msg454210#msg454210 date=1184121716]
    [/quote]

If you weren't talking about the son being forced to fuck his mother, I am at a loss for words.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

I do believe it was your word choice that made it sound somewhat rude.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8598.msg454211#msg454211 date=1184121804]
    [/quote]

If you read the article posted i see no reason to think that it may NOT have been the case.

Thread Information