Thread: Johnathan Lewis (17) beaten to death by group of students outside school

Johnathan Lewis (17) beaten to death by group of students outside school

https://nypost.com/2023/11/12/news/l...f-high-school/

A Las Vegas teen has died after he was beaten by a group of bullies for coming to the defense of a “smaller” friend who was thrown into a trash can, the student’s grieving dad said.

Jonathan Lewis, a 17-year-old student at Rancho High School, died last Tuesday — less than two weeks after he was savagely beaten by a mob of 15 kids, his father, also named Jonathan Lewis, confirmed to 8 News Now on Thursday.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

OMG that is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm just beside myself that humanity is lost. Nobody respects human life anymore and it really breaks my heart. We need to just be wiped out and let the animals have the earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

They have identified 8 of the perps and arrested them. The fight was premeditated.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/8-teens...than-lewis-jr/

Eight high school students in Las Vegas between the ages of 13 and 17 have been arrested on suspicion of murder in the fatal beating of a 17-year-old classmate, authorities announced Tuesday at a news conference.

Las Vegas police homicide Lt. Jason Johansson said investigators were still working to identify two more students believed to have participated in the Nov. 1 fight that he said was over a pair of wireless headphones and a vape pen
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-15-2023 at 08:29 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They have identified 8 of the perps and arrested them. The fight was premeditated.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/8-teens...than-lewis-jr/
    JFC. Honestly. Shit that's worth less than $20 combined and they kill him over it.

This may be me sounding like a boomer, but I seriously feel like kids these days are so desensitized that they think nothing of killing another human.

I wonder if the "mob mentality" had something to do with it.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    JFC. Honestly. Shit that's worth less than $20 combined and they kill him over it.

This may be me sounding like a boomer, but I seriously feel like kids these days are so desensitized that they think nothing of killing another human.
    I agree with you. It was 15 to 1 and they were stomping on him and kicking him in the head, what did they think was going to happen?

Then, they just left him there to bleed out. A "citizen" picked him up, and brought him to the school for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I agree with you. It was 15 to 1 and they were stomping on him and kicking him in the head, what did they think was going to happen?

Then, they just left him there to bleed out. A "citizen" picked him up, and brought him to the school for help.
    Mob mentality. Which is a scarier psychological phenomenon now more than ever.

Let's just say that I'm happy where I am right now. Because that stuff is cultivated and the U.S. seems to be the recent expert in that field.

Mob mentality. Which is a scarier psychological phenomenon now more than ever.

Let's just say that I'm happy where I am right now. Because that stuff is cultivated and the U.S. seems to be the recent expert in that field.
    Is there an echo in here? lol.

I agree with you. I know every generation yells ?kids these days? but stuff like this is nuts. I see videos on Reddit all the time of kids beating the absolute crap out of their teachers for confiscating their phone and a lot of the time the comments are on the students? side. Kids are disrespectful af and this generation is so quick to blame their parents for EVERYTHING. Parents are too scared of ?traumatizing? their kids to discipline them.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    We are truly doomed when it comes to this generation. They were raised with a completely different mentality and have zero value for human life. It is sickening.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I agree with you. I know every generation yells ?kids these days? but stuff like this is nuts. I see videos on Reddit all the time of kids beating the absolute crap out of their teachers for confiscating their phone and a lot of the time the comments are on the students? side. Kids are disrespectful af and this generation is so quick to blame their parents for EVERYTHING. Parents are too scared of ?traumatizing? their kids to discipline them.
    Agree 100%. It is the victimhood mentality that blows me away.

I feel like I don't have enough friends to make a mob. Not that I would.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...rder-105071569

Prosecutors in Las Vegas have formally charged four high school students as adults with murder in the deadly beating of their schoolmate, a fight that was captured on cellphone video and has been widely shared across social media.

The two 16-year-olds and two 17-year-olds are charged with second-degree murder and conspiracy to commit battery.

After court, District Attorney Steve Wolfson said his office chose not to bring a first-degree murder charge against the teens because, he said, the evidence shows that the beating was not a premeditated act.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    But the fight was planned though.

Thread Information