Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Megan Labrum (20) - 28 June 2021 - waiting on ME results (Tarrant Co.)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Megan Labrum (20) - 28 June 2021 - waiting on ME results (Tarrant Co.)

    2112503 Denton Labrum, Megan, Katherine 2/25/2001 20 6/28/2021 White F
    Police Department: Denton County Sheriff's Office Police Svc #: 21-002512
    Place Of Death: Open Field to the rear of Residence

    https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/

    FB: https://www.facebook.com/megan.labrum.7

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    3877367
    I was going to add her yesterday! I thought the place of death was kind of odd.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhnbr View Post
    I was going to add her yesterday! I thought the place of death was kind of odd.
    I know, me too. Of course I just noticed that I have her month as May instead of June.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I know, me too. Of course I just noticed that I have her month as May instead of June.
    Thanks to the amazing RBW, it is fixed.

  5. #5
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,542
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    3877367
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD
    Damn. RIP Megan.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    How terribly sad for her family and loved ones.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Actually, it's not odd at all. Megan spent a lot of time outside behind her house with her animals, more specifically, her chickens and goats, so I'm not surprised at all to find that she chose to end her life in a place that brought her comfort.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Anyways, I'm glad I found this thread. Megan was my friend. I loved her with all my heart, but I was never close with her family, so I didn't go to her funeral. Also, I was too scared to see her in that state, so I've had a lot of questions and have felt the need to find closure recently. Her family was not clear on how she passed in any of their social media posts because of the nature of her death and it has been eating away at me for months. I finally decided to look for an obituary and then stumbled on this post and website. At first, I thought this was fake, I could not believe what I was reading. I could not believe that this lovely and gentle person could end their life in such a violent way, but it is always the ones we think could never do something like that who do. I have never had the death of someone hit me so hard. Megan was the kindest, most caring, and wonderful soul I have ever known, I hope she has finally found peace. Thank you to the people who contributed to this thread that brought me closure.

  10. #10
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,542
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinspicefebreze View Post
    Anyways, I'm glad I found this thread. Megan was my friend. I loved her with all my heart, but I was never close with her family, so I didn't go to her funeral. Also, I was too scared to see her in that state, so I've had a lot of questions and have felt the need to find closure recently. Her family was not clear on how she passed in any of their social media posts because of the nature of her death and it has been eating away at me for months. I finally decided to look for an obituary and then stumbled on this post and website. At first, I thought this was fake, I could not believe what I was reading. I could not believe that this lovely and gentle person could end their life in such a violent way, but it is always the ones we think could never do something like that who do. I have never had the death of someone hit me so hard. Megan was the kindest, most caring, and wonderful soul I have ever known, I hope she has finally found peace. Thank you to the people who contributed to this thread that brought me closure.
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  11. #11
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,597
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinspicefebreze View Post
    Anyways, I'm glad I found this thread. Megan was my friend. I loved her with all my heart, but I was never close with her family, so I didn't go to her funeral. Also, I was too scared to see her in that state, so I've had a lot of questions and have felt the need to find closure recently. Her family was not clear on how she passed in any of their social media posts because of the nature of her death and it has been eating away at me for months. I finally decided to look for an obituary and then stumbled on this post and website. At first, I thought this was fake, I could not believe what I was reading. I could not believe that this lovely and gentle person could end their life in such a violent way, but it is always the ones we think could never do something like that who do. I have never had the death of someone hit me so hard. Megan was the kindest, most caring, and wonderful soul I have ever known, I hope she has finally found peace. Thank you to the people who contributed to this thread that brought me closure.
    Welcome to MDS! I am so sorry for the loss of your friend! Most of us found MDS because of a loss. Please feel free to stay and share any memories or thoughts of Megan that you would like to!

  12. #12
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    21474844
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinspicefebreze View Post
    Anyways, I'm glad I found this thread. Megan was my friend. I loved her with all my heart, but I was never close with her family, so I didn't go to her funeral. Also, I was too scared to see her in that state, so I've had a lot of questions and have felt the need to find closure recently. Her family was not clear on how she passed in any of their social media posts because of the nature of her death and it has been eating away at me for months. I finally decided to look for an obituary and then stumbled on this post and website. At first, I thought this was fake, I could not believe what I was reading. I could not believe that this lovely and gentle person could end their life in such a violent way, but it is always the ones we think could never do something like that who do. I have never had the death of someone hit me so hard. Megan was the kindest, most caring, and wonderful soul I have ever known, I hope she has finally found peace. Thank you to the people who contributed to this thread that brought me closure.

    I would love to know more about Megan. I love the pics of her goats!

  13. #13
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,568
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinspicefebreze View Post
    Anyways, I'm glad I found this thread. Megan was my friend. I loved her with all my heart, but I was never close with her family, so I didn't go to her funeral. Also, I was too scared to see her in that state, so I've had a lot of questions and have felt the need to find closure recently. Her family was not clear on how she passed in any of their social media posts because of the nature of her death and it has been eating away at me for months. I finally decided to look for an obituary and then stumbled on this post and website. At first, I thought this was fake, I could not believe what I was reading. I could not believe that this lovely and gentle person could end their life in such a violent way, but it is always the ones we think could never do something like that who do. I have never had the death of someone hit me so hard. Megan was the kindest, most caring, and wonderful soul I have ever known, I hope she has finally found peace. Thank you to the people who contributed to this thread that brought me closure.
    Welcome! I'm happy that this forum helped you get closure. Lots of families will hide suicides and ODs because they feel it's shameful when in reality it's just part of the human condition and most of the time stems from illness just like any other kind of death.

    Meg sounds like a beautiful person with how you describe her and I'm so sorry that you lost such a loving friend. I hope that she found peace and I hope that you have as well now. Feel free to come here if you ever need to talk about it. Most of us have lost loved ones to suicide as well and understand the pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinspicefebreze View Post
    Anyways, I'm glad I found this thread. Megan was my friend. I loved her with all my heart, but I was never close with her family, so I didn't go to her funeral. Also, I was too scared to see her in that state, so I've had a lot of questions and have felt the need to find closure recently. Her family was not clear on how she passed in any of their social media posts because of the nature of her death and it has been eating away at me for months. I finally decided to look for an obituary and then stumbled on this post and website. At first, I thought this was fake, I could not believe what I was reading. I could not believe that this lovely and gentle person could end their life in such a violent way, but it is always the ones we think could never do something like that who do. I have never had the death of someone hit me so hard. Megan was the kindest, most caring, and wonderful soul I have ever known, I hope she has finally found peace. Thank you to the people who contributed to this thread that brought me closure.
    Oh, I am terribly sorry, Pumpkin. Thank you for sharing more about Megan with us.

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Welcome to MDS! I am so sorry for the loss of your friend! Most of us found MDS because of a loss. Please feel free to stay and share any memories or thoughts of Megan that you would like to!
    Thank you for your kind and welcoming words. I met Megan in 2015 and I called her "Meggy" most of the time. She played the trumpet and we were in band together. She was a talented musician, a gifted artist, and she LOVED animals. She became a vegetarian at a very young age because of how much she loved animals. Actually, I think she was the first fully vegetarian person I had ever met that was around my age. I remember myself and her other friends having to give her our extra fries at restaurants and during marching band competitions (which we were at almost every Saturday in the fall) because most places were not accommodating for people who don't eat meat. I have a picture of her in my camera roll from a bus ride to a marching band competition where she couldn't find anything she wanted to eat from a convenience store we stopped at, so she just bought a jug of chocolate milk. Not a bottle, a literal miniature jug of chocolate milk, and she asked me to take a picture of her with her prized jug of milk. She was always doing things that made other people laugh, but those who knew her best knew that she was just being herself. She used to send me the strangest YouTube videos during class and we never got anything done when we had to do assignments together (once, we were assigned to do an assignment over maturity, it didn't go well). She also referred to Alexander the Great as, "the lokest finna who ever lived" in a presentation for school. To this day, I still have no idea what that meant, but Meggy said knew what she meant and she said what she meant, so that's all that matters! I am thankful to have so many videos and pictures of her on my phone. I cherish the videos of her laughing, pictures of her artwork, pictures of her smile, and most of all, pictures of us together. She will always have a very special place in my heart even though I only knew her for a small portion of my life.

  16. #16
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,542
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinspicefebreze View Post
    Thank you for your kind and welcoming words. I met Megan in 2015 and I called her "Meggy" most of the time. She played the trumpet and we were in band together. She was a talented musician, a gifted artist, and she LOVED animals. She became a vegetarian at a very young age because of how much she loved animals. Actually, I think she was the first fully vegetarian person I had ever met that was around my age. I remember myself and her other friends having to give her our extra fries at restaurants and during marching band competitions (which we were at almost every Saturday in the fall) because most places were not accommodating for people who don't eat meat. I have a picture of her in my camera roll from a bus ride to a marching band competition where she couldn't find anything she wanted to eat from a convenience store we stopped at, so she just bought a jug of chocolate milk. Not a bottle, a literal miniature jug of chocolate milk, and she asked me to take a picture of her with her prized jug of milk. She was always doing things that made other people laugh, but those who knew her best knew that she was just being herself. She used to send me the strangest YouTube videos during class and we never got anything done when we had to do assignments together (once, we were assigned to do an assignment over maturity, it didn't go well). She also referred to Alexander the Great as, "the lokest finna who ever lived" in a presentation for school. To this day, I still have no idea what that meant, but Meggy said knew what she meant and she said what she meant, so that's all that matters! I am thankful to have so many videos and pictures of her on my phone. I cherish the videos of her laughing, pictures of her artwork, pictures of her smile, and most of all, pictures of us together. She will always have a very special place in my heart even though I only knew her for a small portion of my life.
    Thank you for sharing

    I love your username, by the way (love me some Febreeze lol).


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Thank you for sharing

    I love your username, by the way (love me some Febreeze lol).
    Thank you, I didn't want to just be "pumpkin spice" had to add something else to it and I saw some pumpkin scented febreze on my shelf lol

  18. #18
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinspicefebreze View Post
    Thank you, I didn't want to just be "pumpkin spice" had to add something else to it and I saw some pumpkin scented febreze on my shelf lol
    Ha ha ~ that is awesomeness!!!

  19. #19
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,568
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinspicefebreze View Post
    Thank you, I didn't want to just be "pumpkin spice" had to add something else to it and I saw some pumpkin scented febreze on my shelf lol
    Love this!!! The best user names are the ones that just come to you in the moment. I used to be a CBer in my youth and the first time I went on, someone asked me my handle and I hadn't even thought of it. I became "Fireball" because I was eating an Atomic Fireball

    Thank you for sharing some of her with us. She sounded amazing and FUNNY! I'm glad that you connected on a good level while she was here and have such happy memories with her. I'm sad that she's gone. She sounds like one of the good ones and we can't afford to lose those with the world the way it is right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  20. #20
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,081
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Welcome Pumpkin spice! Im sorry for your loss.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  21. #21
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Love this!!! The best user names are the ones that just come to you in the moment. I used to be a CBer in my youth and the first time I went on, someone asked me my handle and I hadn't even thought of it. I became "Fireball" because I was eating an Atomic Fireball
    I used to be the 'Blue Mule'. Don't ask. My dad would hand me his CB while we were out driving his truck and tell me to do my call to the truckers. I did it in a Southern accent. It was such much fun.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •