Thread: Suzane Guillaum (44) - 15 June 2021 - waiting on ME results (LA County)

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Suzane Guillaum (44) - 15 June 2021 - waiting on ME results (LA County)

SUZANE GUILLAUM
    October 16, 1976 - June 15, 2021
    (44 years )

Place of Death
    RIVERBED
    Manner
    N/A

https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2021-07125

FB: https://www.facebook.com/suzane.guillaum

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    SUZANE GUILLAUM
    October 16, 1976 - June 15, 2021
    (44 years )

Place of Death
    RIVERBED
    Manner
    N/A

https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2021-07125

FB: https://www.facebook.com/suzane.guillaum
    I think she was removed from the site, I can't find her anywhere when searching June 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I think she was removed from the site, I can't find her anywhere when searching June 15th.
    It looks like it is back today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It looks like it is back today.
    How weird! Maybe there was a glitch or something.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://scvnews.com/homicide-detecti...anyon-country/

Homicide detectives are seeking information in the death of Suzane Guillaum, 44, whose body was discovered June 15 under an overpass near Camp Plenty Road.

Lt. Derrick Alfred of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Homicide Bureau said detectives were still waiting for the official determination on the cause of death from the Coroner’s Office, and would not discuss whether there were any signs of foul play, instead preferring to refer to the investigation at this point as a suspicious death, as opposed to declaring it a suspected murder.

“(The death) may be natural, but we’re just waiting on the Coroner’s Office,” Alfred said, explaining the conditions of how and when the body was found made it much more difficult to determine the cause of death. “There was some (evidence) that we’re just not going to be able to comment on at this stage of the investigation.”

Officials responding to the scene found her body at approximately 5 p.m. and immediately established a crime scene.

However, due to the 107-degree temperature that day and the state of decomposition, detectives are still working to pinpoint when Guillaum died.

The week the body was found, temperatures were reported to peak in the triple digits for several days, according to National Weather Service records.

Guillaum did not have a registered address at the time of her death, and detectives are still looking into whether she died at the location where she was found, or whether her body might have placed where it was found, near the supports for the bridge on Camp Plenty Road and Soledad Canyon Road in Canyon Country.

“We’re still classifying it as suspicious in nature,” he said, “until we’re able to determine otherwise.”

Anyone who recognizes Guiilaum and has any information regarding her death is asked to contact the Homicide Bureau at 323-890-5500. If you would like to submit a tip anonymously, you can call 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or download the LA Crime Stoppers app.
    “It was in the advanced stages of decomposition,” Alfred noted, adding, “We don’t know if that’s because of the time, but it may have been accelerated because of the heat.”

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    https://scvnews.com/homicide-detecti...anyon-country/

Homicide detectives are seeking information in the death of Suzane Guillaum, 44, whose body was discovered June 15 under an overpass near Camp Plenty Road.

Lt. Derrick Alfred of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Homicide Bureau said detectives were still waiting for the official determination on the cause of death from the Coroner’s Office, and would not discuss whether there were any signs of foul play, instead preferring to refer to the investigation at this point as a suspicious death, as opposed to declaring it a suspected murder.

“(The death) may be natural, but we’re just waiting on the Coroner’s Office,” Alfred said, explaining the conditions of how and when the body was found made it much more difficult to determine the cause of death. “There was some (evidence) that we’re just not going to be able to comment on at this stage of the investigation.”

Officials responding to the scene found her body at approximately 5 p.m. and immediately established a crime scene.

However, due to the 107-degree temperature that day and the state of decomposition, detectives are still working to pinpoint when Guillaum died.

The week the body was found, temperatures were reported to peak in the triple digits for several days, according to National Weather Service records.

Guillaum did not have a registered address at the time of her death, and detectives are still looking into whether she died at the location where she was found, or whether her body might have placed where it was found, near the supports for the bridge on Camp Plenty Road and Soledad Canyon Road in Canyon Country.

“We’re still classifying it as suspicious in nature,” he said, “until we’re able to determine otherwise.”

Anyone who recognizes Guiilaum and has any information regarding her death is asked to contact the Homicide Bureau at 323-890-5500. If you would like to submit a tip anonymously, you can call 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or download the LA Crime Stoppers app.
    “It was in the advanced stages of decomposition,” Alfred noted, adding, “We don’t know if that’s because of the time, but it may have been accelerated because of the heat.”
    Thanks for that info! Maybe that is why she was removed from the coroner's site?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Looks like they never followed up reporting on this. You would think they'd have the COD by now. It wouldn't be the first time that cases go ignored after the initial reports on them.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Looks like they never followed up reporting on this. You would think they'd have the COD by now. It wouldn't be the first time that cases go ignored after the initial reports on them.
    Yeah and when I click her link to the website, it's blank like it just won't load. Been happening every time, so I stopped trying.

Thread Information