Thread: Sex-toy-carrying drone interrupts mayoral candidate's event in New Mexico

Sex-toy-carrying drone interrupts mayoral candidate's event in New Mexico

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...h54-story.html

A drone carrying a sex toy derailed a campaign event for a mayoral candidate in New Mexico's largest city Tuesday.

Manuel Gonzales, candidate for mayor of Albuquerque, was answering a woman's question when the offensive drone dropped into the outdoor event and distracted attendees, as seen in video posted to Facebook.

The video, shared by a failed U.S. congressional candidate, shows the establishment's owner yanking the device from the drone and causing the craft to fall from the sky. At that point, a young man runs up to the stage and attempts to grab the sex toy and drone, but is quickly subdued by security.

Cops identified that man as 20-year-old Kaelan Dreyer, the Albuquerque Journal reported. Police said he struck Gonzales with a glancing blow on the arm amid the fracas over the phony phallus.

Dreyer was not flying the drone himself, according to the Journal. Gonzales claimed he saw a different man standing on the other side of a fence who appeared to be controlling the drone.

However, Dreyer was charged with petty misdemeanor battery for the punch, along with misdemeanor resisting arrest, the Associated Press reported.

Gonzales, who is currently sheriff of Bernalillo County, which includes Albuquerque, speculated that the drone stunt was done by four 'political operatives' and that 'it was a coordinated effort, very intentional, and these people were trained,' the Journal reported.

Incumbent Mayor Tim Keller slammed the suggestion that his team was behind the stunt. His campaign manager, Neri Holguin, called the drone 'disruptive, rude and immature' and said Gonzales' suggestion that Keller was behind it was 'pathetic and the kind of desperation that has marked Manny's troubled campaign.'

For his part, Dreyer told the Journal he doesn't support either candidate and calls himself a libertarian. Both Gonzales and Keller are Democrats.

*** Video in the article. Start about the 3-minute mark. ***

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This happens all of the time.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

That's where my Amazon package went. I never trusted those drone deliveries...

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    That's where my Amazon package went. I never trusted those drone deliveries...
    That one was From Russia, with Love. I don't think the drone's got the battery life to fly from there to you in MD, however.

Maybe there's in flight solar charging capability on the shaft.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Thread Information