Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 6-Year-Old Boy (Aiden Leos) Fatally Shot on Freeway Was on His Way to Kindergarten

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    I think she should get what he gets. she didn't report what he did.
    This.

Fucking turdlet cuntwhore. They can both rot in hell.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This.

Fucking turdlet cuntwhore. They can both rot in hell.
    ^^^^^THIS BUT WITH EVEN MORE EXPLETIVES

I'm going "BeyondKevan"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    ^^^^^THIS BUT WITH EVEN MORE EXPLETIVES

I'm going "BeyondKevan"
    Watch out, boys, she's serious about this one.

It doesn't get much worse than what I'd do to these fuckers.

I'd make Dexter look like Sesame Street. You fucking losers shouldn't just die, you should fucking sufferrrrrrr. You did what you did intentionally, because you are nothing more

than dog shit with a pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Watch out, boys, she's serious about this one.

It doesn't get much worse than what I'd do to these fuckers.

I'd make Dexter look like Sesame Street. You fucking losers shouldn't just die, you should fucking sufferrrrrrr. You did what you did intentionally, because you are nothing more

than dog shit with a pulse.
    Is there anything more to say? This pretty much sums up my feelings, too.

I really enjoyed the Facebook and Instagram comments. This piece of shit deserves more than what's probably coming to him.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Is there anything more to say? This pretty much sums up my feelings, too.

I really enjoyed the Facebook and Instagram comments. This piece of shit deserves more than what's probably coming to him.
    AND HERRRRRRR!

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER! She was a HUGE part of this.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    AND HERRRRRRR!

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER! She was a HUGE part of this.
    Yup. She deserves a lot more than what's probably coming to her.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Accused Couple Brandished Gun in ANOTHER Road Rage Incident AFTER Aiden Leos was Killed: Prosecutors

https://toofab.com/2021/05/24/6-year...o-cut-her-off/

The couple accused in the murder of Aiden Leos were involved in another road rage incident later that week, prosecutors have claimed.

Days after the 6-year-old was shot dead in his car seat, Marcus Anthony Eriz pulled his gun on another driver, according to court documents.

In a motion to increase bail, seen by NBC, prosecutors laid out the chain of events: at around 8 AM on May 21, Eriz and girlfriend Wynne Lee were driving their Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen in the carpool lane when they cut off Aiden and his mom Joanna Cloonan in their Chevrolet Sonic.

Lee then cut into the fast lane and accelerated at an "extremely high rate of speed" to get in front of Cloonan, prosecutors said.

"Wynne Lee motioned to the victim vehicle a 'peace sign' with her hand and continued driving."

But a few miles further up the road, Cloonan was attempting to merge onto the Riverside Freeway when she passed the couple again; "still angry about being cutoff and she put up her middle finger at the two as she passed."

"She then heard a loud bang to the rear of her vehicle and heard her little boy in the backseat say, 'Ow.'"

By 8:39 AM, Aiden would be pronounced dead at Children's Hospital Orange County.

In interviews with police, Eriz admitted he "was angry after being 'flipped off' by Ms. Cloonan, so he grabbed his loaded Glock 17 9mm and racked a round," prosecutors said.

"He then rolled the passenger window down and took a shot at her vehicle. After shooting the victim, the defendants continued on to the 91 eastbound and on to work in the city of Highland."

The couple went on to work a full day before going home.

But later that same week, prosecutors claim the couple got involved in another "altercation on the freeway," pulling out a gun once again.

"As Wynne Lee was driving on the 91 eastbound on the way to work with defendant Eriz as her front passenger, a driver in a blue Tesla did something to make defendant Eriz angry, acting aggressively," prosecutors wrote.

"Defendant Eriz again took out his gun and brandished it to the driver of the Tesla. That driver told the defendants that he had called the police and then he drove away."

It was a co-worker of Eriz's that told him on May 28 that his car looked like the one police were looking for, prosecutors said; Eriz "claims that at that time, he looked on the internet and saw the story about Aiden Leos' death. He said he 'immediately' knew he was responsible for the boy's death. He then told Wynne Lee about his revelation."

Investigators say that same day, Eriz hid the car in a family member's garage and never drove it again, using a red truck to get to and from work instead. The couple both applied for new jobs.

Days later, they said Eriz shaved his "substantial beard" and "started to wear his long hair back in a tie."

Prosecutors described Eriz as an "extreme danger to the community" who has "shown that he cannot control his temper and he goes to extremes in the snap of a finger when he is angered."

They pointed out he has multiple firearms in his possession, including AR, a revolver, "and the Glock 17 that was used in this murder."

"He has various photos and videos on his social media that show him shooting different kinds of guns," prosecutors said. "He is also a skilled shooter as evidenced by those same videos. He admittedly and regularly carried his loaded Glock with him on his person and in Ms. Lee's vehicle while they drove to work."

Prosecutors claim Eriz poses a threat to the public, and that neither taking away his guns nor fitting him with a GPS tracker would deter him from future crimes.

They insist Lee is also a danger because she was aware her boyfriend carried a loaded gun in her vehicle; they point out that she never checked on Cloonan after the shooting, never called 911, or did "anything to follow up about what her passenger had done."

The pair will learn their final bail conditions on Friday when they are arraigned.

Pictures of this sweet boy and the suspect at the link. Fucking druggie clown asshole. Bury this motherfucker with the vermin.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...440/6-Year-Old Aiden Leos' Accused Killers Plead Not Guilty in Road Rage Shooting
    After the road rage incident, the boy's mother heard her son say "Ow,'' and immediately pulled over to see that Aiden suffered a chest wound, prosecutors said. The boy was pronounced dead later that morning in a hospital.
    By Staff Reports • Published April 12, 2022 • Updated on April 13, 2022 at 8:44 am

Family photo.
    The woman charged as an accomplice in the tragic road rage shooting death of Aiden Leos on an Orange County freeway was released Saturday after posting bail. NBC4 News reports at 6 p.m. on June 26, 2021.
    The couple accused of killing 6-year-old Aiden Leos in a road rage incident on the 55 Freeway in Orange County pleaded not guilty in the boy’s murder Tuesday, authorities said.

Marcus Anthony Eriz, 25, and Wynne Lee, 23, were accused in the shocking crime that was spurred by a road rage incident as they drove on an Orange County freeway.

“A monster with a gun murdered a little boy on his way to kindergarten – because he was cut off on the freeway,” Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer said when it was announced the two would stand trial. “The callousness of this crime is unspeakable, but the fact that this couple continued to hide out in plain sight knowing full well they killed a 6-year-old child while Aiden’s grieving parents pleaded with the killers to come forward is unforgivable.

ORANGE
    JUN 26, 2021
    Woman Charged as Accomplice in Road Rage Shooting of Aiden Leos Released After Posting Bail

AIDEN LEOS
    JUN 25, 2021
    Bail Reduced for Woman Charged in Road Rage Shooting Death of 6-Year-Old Aiden Leos
    Marcus Anthony Eriz, 25, was charged with one felony count of murder, one felony count of shooting into an occupied vehicle, and one felony enhancements of the personal discharge of a firearm causing great bodily injury and death.

Wynne Lee, 23, faces one felony count of accessory after the fact and one misdemeanor count of having a concealed firearm in a vehicle, according to the Orange County District Attorney.

If convicted, Eriz faces a maximum 40 years to life in prison while Lee faces a maximum sentence of three years in state prison and one year in the Orange County Jail.

0:29
    Woman Accused in Deadly OC Road Rage Shooting Released on Bail
    The woman charged as an accomplice in the tragic road rage shooting death of Aiden Leos on an Orange County freeway was released Saturday after posting bail. NBC4 News reports at 6 p.m. on June 26, 2021.
    Aiden was shot to death May 21, 2021, while riding in his mother’s car on his way to kindergarten at Calvary Chapel in Yorba Linda.

Authorities said the boy’s mother, Joanna Cloonan, was cut off by a car on the 55 Freeway near Chapman Avenue.

Lee, who was driving, swung over out of the diamond lane to the fast lane, punched the gas and then pulled in front of Cloonan, prosecutors said.

Lee made a peace sign to Cloonan, California Highway Patrol Officer Kevin Futrell testified.

When Cloonan was further north, maneuvering to merge toward the eastbound 91 Freeway, she passed the defendants and flipped them off with the middle finger, Futrell testified.

She heard her son say "Ow,'' and immediately pulled over to see that Aiden suffered a chest wound, prosecutors said. The boy was pronounced dead later that morning in a hospital.

Futrell testified at the preliminary hearing how Eriz, who has a long beard and did so at the time of the shooting, shaved after the incident.

Lee's attorney, Tom Nocella, said his client never made any attempt to change her appearance or evade authorities, but Senior Deputy District Attorney Dan Feldman argued that she understood she was helping her boyfriend in covering up the crime by taking the car, which authorities were looking for, and leaving it a relative's home so they could use a different car.

0:25
    Couple Accused in Aiden Leos Shooting Plead Not Guilty
    Bail was denied for the suspected gunman in the 55 Freeway shooting. Video broadcast Friday June 18, 2021 on Today in LA.
    The two were arrested June 6, 2021.

Orange County Superior Court Judge Larry Yellin said, "It does appear to the court the felonies and misdemeanors have been committed,'' and ordered the two to stand trial.

In June 2021, Lee’s bail was reduced and she was released and she has been under GPS monitoring since.

Eriz was held without bail.

City News Service contributed to this report.

I have a kid Aiden's age. If this happened to him I would unalive those fuckers.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/25/us/ma...eos/index.html

Man found guilty of second-degree murder in Southern California road rage shooting that killed a 6-year-old boy

A man was found guilty of second-degree murder on Thursday in the 2021 road rage shooting on a Southern California highway that left a 6-year-old boy dead, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.

A jury also found Marcus Anthony Eriz, 26, guilty of shooting into an occupied vehicle and discharging a firearm causing great bodily injury and death in the killing of Aiden Leos.

Eriz faces 40 years to life in state prison when he is scheduled to be sentenced on April 12, the district attorney’s office said.

Lee, who was driving when the shooting happened, was charged with one felony count of accessory after the fact and one misdemeanor count of having a concealed firearm in a vehicle, according to the district attorney’s office. She has pleaded not guilty, CNN previously reported.

Lee is awaiting trial and is out of custody on GPS monitoring after posting a $100,000 bond in July 2021. She faces three years in state prison and one year in an Orange County jail if convicted on all charges.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/25/us/ma...eos/index.html

Man found guilty of second-degree murder in Southern California road rage shooting that killed a 6-year-old boy
    Good to see there is justice for Aiden.

I dont think 4 years is enough.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I dont think 4 years is enough.
    I thought he is facing up to 40 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I thought he is facing up to 40 years?
    Oops sorry I was looking at the driver's possible sentence.

Thread Information