Thread: Nahla Miller (4) was allegedly beaten and strangled to death by her mother, Tianna Robinson (25)

Nahla Miller (4) was allegedly beaten and strangled to death by her mother, Tianna Robinson (25)

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/13/us/oh...lty/index.html

A 25-year-old woman in Ohio who has been charged with murder in the death of her 4-year-old daughter will face the death penalty if convicted, prosecutors said.

Tianna Robinson allegedly beat and strangled her daughter, Nahla Miller, until her heart stopped, according to a statement on Monday from Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters..
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-24-2022 at 05:01 AM.

OMG what a cute little girl! The poor dad.

https://gofund.me/e9f762bd

Nathaniel Miller is organizing this fundraiser.

We regret to set up this go fund me for our beautiful angel Nahla Miller who has been stolen from us. Back in July of 2020 Nahla's mother cut off communication with our family out of nowhere, refusing to answer any phone calls and soon after blocking everyone's number. We have pleaded for a court date as well as called for multiple wellness checks to Cincinnati police and were told 'nothing can be done if they don't answer the door' skip ahead to April 13th and this is the first time anyone has contact with Nahla. Less than two weeks before the custody trial and she's in the hospital brain dead weighing 22lbs at the age of 4 because her OWN mother her boyfriend have been starving and literally torturing this poor innocent baby. When the police discovered Nahla she had been choked to death and physically abused. She had gone 30-40 minutes without oxygen to her brain, her pancreas was lacerated and her internal organs were so damaged that surgery wasn't possible to perform. Once again, she weighed only 22lbs and her finger tips were burnt. This was a beautiful healthy girl FULL of energy and spirit with her entire life ahead of her just 9 months ago. April 21 sweet Nahla passed away in result of this evil senseless act. Please spread this story to raise awareness for Nahla and all the other children being neglected by our broken system. Whether it's a donation, sharing Nahla's story, or a prayer for Nahla, we thank you.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Mom faces death penalty for choking life out of 4-year-old daughter who weighed 23 pounds: Prosecutor

https://www.crimeonline.com/2021/05/...ds-prosecutor/

Ohio prosecutors announced on Monday that a grand jury indicted a woman on a murder charge in last month’s death of her 4-year-old daughter.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said that on April 13, Tianna Robinson, 25, and her boyfriend, Rensley Washington, 25, left Nahla Miller home alone as they went to a grocery store. Deters said when they returned, they learned Miller, who was not potty trained, had urinated on herself — prompting Robinson to punch and strangle the girl until her heart stopped, according to WXIX.

Miller died after she was taken off life support on April 21. The news outlet reported that she suffered various injuries resulting in her death, including bleeding of her throat muscles and bruising to her adrenal glands, stomach, liver, diaphragm, colon, lower lungs, and mouth. She reportedly also had a broken left arm and a serious burn on the back of her right hand.

Deters revealed that Miller was 23 pounds and severely malnourished when she died. He also said there was evidence suggesting the slain girl was abused for an extended period of time, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

Robinson was arrested before Miller’s death and was charged with attempted murder, endangering children, and felonious assault. Washington was charged with endangering children and obstructing justice for allegedly telling police that Miller’s fatal injuries were the result of falling off a scooter.

At some point, Robinson admitted to strangling and punching Miller until she stopped breathing. Prior to the April 13 attack, Robinson reportedly cut off contact with her family and refused to allow police and the Department of Job and Family Services to conduct welfare checks at her home, presumably to hide ongoing abuse.

Robinson and Washington remain jailed. According to WKRC, Deters explained that because Miller was younger than 13, her mother faces the death penalty.

Rensley Washington
    https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/898836?allSports=y
    https://www.facebook.com/rensley.washington
    Quote from his Facebook -
    Why people treat you wrong then expect you to be nice to them I was raised off of treat people how you want to be treated
    I hope he gets his wish in prison ...

Tianna Robinson
    https://www.facebook.com/tianna.robinson.79 - IDK who baby is but she has pics of little girl who died
    Last edited by up2trouble; 05-14-2021 at 05:14 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I just can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/23/us/oh...lea/index.html

An Ohio woman was sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty in the death of her 4-year-old daughter, prosecutors said.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Melissa Powers said Thursday on Facebook that Tianna Robinson pleaded guilty to aggravated murder and was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole after 30 years.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Well, at least the little angel gets some justice.

How did I miss this the first time around? This is near me.

She beat a 16 month old for not being potty trained? IDK any 16 month old that IS potty trained. Stupid bitch. I hope her parole is denied. She had been abusing this little baby for awhile.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How did I miss this the first time around? This is near me.

She beat a 16 month old for not being potty trained? IDK any 16 month old that IS potty trained. Stupid bitch. I hope her parole is denied. She had been abusing this little baby for awhile.
    Wait, she was 4 not 16 months.

It says she wasn't even potty trained, so she didn't bother potty training her and was upset she peed herself? What did she expect?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wait, she was 4 not 16 months.

It says she wasn't even potty trained, so she didn't bother potty training her and was upset she peed herself? What did she expect?
    I was confusing this with the other thread. ignore me lol.

If she wasnt potty trained then having an accident and her flipping out doesnt make any sense. I wonder if she was in the process of potty training and i
    used that method of having the kid wear no pants?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information