Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Missing 13 year old, Tristyn Bailey, found dead in the woods in St. Johns Florida

I wonder what Crystal Smith does for a living?! She looks like a drug addict to me.
    This is where sweet little Aiden used to sleep before he became a murderer.
    https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...9_M69012-16649

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I wonder what Crystal Smith does for a living?! She looks like a drug addict to me.
    This is where sweet little Aiden used to sleep before he became a murderer.
    https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...9_M69012-16649
    The entry way is bigger than my entire apartment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The entry way is bigger than my entire apartment.
    I'm getting conflicting addresses.
    I pulled her address from her arrest record.
    Aiden's arrest record has a different number house, but same street.
    Also, I don't know if anyone mentioned, but dad has his own landscaping company.
    He must do well despite being a child rapist unless no one knew until now.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I'm getting conflicting addresses.
    I pulled her address from her arrest record.
    Aiden's arrest record has a different number house, but same street.
    Also, I don't know if anyone mentioned, but dad has his own landscaping company.
    He must do well despite being a child rapist unless no one knew until now.
    Lots of places to bury evidence 😜

That house is huge. I wonder if we have another "affluenza" ridden teen that was bored.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm not trying to be a naysayer,but that house isn't really all that huge or extra special for Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm not trying to be a naysayer,but that house isn't really all that huge or extra special for Florida.
    It's pretty snazzy for a crackhead. Lol!
    I'm looking at the cost of the place and it's in St. Johns. Isn't that a wealthier city?
    I've stayed in a million dollar home in Florida, but still, that house is pretty nice.

I guess Im poor that house seems really nice to me.

I think we can all agree this kid had an attitude problem, amoungst other issues. I still want to know why he did it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I think we can all agree this kid had an attitude problem, amoungst other issues. I still want to know why he did it.
    Same here, that's a nice house. That's a very impressive house to us Midwesterners.

This kid is seriously disturbed. Between him and the 12 year old who burglarized a house and then had a shootout with the police, kids these days aren't well. Oh and the boy who killed a mother, daughter, and a woman, all people who he didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

Haha same! 4200 sq feet? Mine is only 1300 and it has 4 bedrooms.

And ugh, the prices for homes here is so ridiculous. That house here would easily go for a million, probably more.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Agree. It is in an area with a ton of houses of all prices, which were recently built (like in the past 5+ years). Over time military families will come and go and the neighborhood will be like any other in the Jax area.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Agree. It is in an area with a ton of houses of all prices, which were recently built (like in the past 5+ years). Over time military families will come and go and the neighborhood will be like any other in the Jax area.
    It's hard to explain housing in Florida to someone who hasn't lived here, but I knew you would know. It would be like me looking at houses in CA or the midwest, I wouldn't have a clue what the norm was. Florida likes big houses built in this style, and housing prices aren't cheap here, so that price isn't out of the ordinary for a middle class home. We get such a population influx and housing is scarce, that it keeps prices up and the median age of housing is probably a lot younger and more modern that in most other states.

It's hard to explain housing in Florida to someone who hasn't lived here, but I knew you would know. It would be like me looking at houses in CA or the midwest, I wouldn't have a clue what the norm was. Florida likes big houses built in this style, and housing prices aren't cheap here, so that price isn't out of the ordinary for a middle class home. We get such a population influx and housing is scarce, that it keeps prices up and the median age of housing is probably a lot younger and more modern that in most other states.
    A house like that would go for over a million here in a bad area.

A house like that would go for over a million here in a bad area.
    Yep! My in-laws had a house similar to that one above, and they sold it for $1.2 mil.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yep! My in-laws had a house similar to that one above, and they sold it for $1.2 mil.
    I found something of similar size here that went for $500,000 but it was on 25 acres of land...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I found something of similar size here that went for $500,000 but it was on 25 acres of land...
    My house is about 1300 sq feet, 4 bedroom 2 bath. It's been remodeled on the inside but nothing fancy and the outside isn't that fancy looking stuff you see with newer houses. We bought it for $270,000 in 2016. Last I checked it's worth over $450,000 which is insane. I love my house but it is soooo not a $450,000 house. if it had been that much when we were first looking 5 years ago, I would've thought the sellers were smoking crack.

My house is about 1300 sq feet, 4 bedroom 2 bath. It's been remodeled on the inside but nothing fancy and the outside isn't that fancy looking stuff you see with newer houses. We bought it for $270,000 in 2016. Last I checked it's worth over $450,000 which is insane. I love my house but it is soooo not a $450,000 house. if it had been that much when we were first looking 5 years ago, I would've thought the sellers were smoking crack.
    Housing prices have gone crazy in the last couple of years.

I just wanted to point out though that the house he stayed at was nothing special out here, very middle class since people were talking about affluenza. That house is a dime a dozen in middle class neighborhoods in Florida. I don't think he suffers from affluenza. I wasn't trying to start a housing debate.

I just wanted to point out though that the house he stayed at was nothing special out here, very middle class since people were talking about affluenza. That house is a dime a dozen in middle class neighborhoods in Florida. I don't think he suffers from affluenza. I wasn't trying to start a housing debate.
    He suffers from dinarsocant (dickhead, narcissistic, anti-social, deviant) syndrome.

Oh I know you weren't trying to start a debate. I was just taken back by how the house is average there, and where I am is very different. Sometimes you just don't really think about that lol.

I was also just pointing out how crazy it is here lately! Especially in Sac. Houses are selling like hotcakes, and way above asking prices. I've heard it's a lot of Bay area folks coming here where it's cheaper, and since the pandemic they've realized they can work from home. so, keep the jobs that pay super well in the Bay area, and live here where it's not as expensive. Great for them, shitty for us. A lot pf people can't find an affordable house here any more (the locals).

I dont think you were trying to start a housing debate, Im sorry if I added to it.

His nonchalant attitude towards brutally killing his classmate made me think he thought he was above the law. Maybe affluenza wasnt the right word but hes too young to be diagnosed as having a personality disorder.

He suffers from dinarsocant (dickhead, narcissistic, anti-social, deviant) syndrome.
    Yep

I don't think anyone really thought this was a case of "Affluenza" in the sense like that Ethan Couch asshole. Just that it's not like he comes from a shanty house with obvious horrible circumstances.

Housing prices are going nuts here too. My house sounds about the size of yours but on 9 acres with some outbuildings. We bought it for $285,000 12 years ago and I see things that aren't as nice for more, a lot more.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Housing prices are going nuts here too. My house sounds about the size of yours but on 9 acres with some outbuildings. We bought it for $285,000 12 years ago and I see things that aren't as nice for more, a lot more.
    I mean..... This is great for those folks just reaching retirement age and are going to cash in on an investment. But for anyone just starting out or never having the chance to own a home it sucks. Also, it'll burst again because apparently bailing out the banks from 2008 didn't teach predatory lenders anything.

2008 is the reason why my a mom is now 80 years old and begging for work to afford air conditioning in the California desert. She owned two homes that she worked hard for as a single parent and was going to sell one and live in the other that would have been bought and paid for in Kennebunkport ME. Instead, she got fucked in the ass when the bottom fell out on her two properties and is now completely fucked. And me, living in LA where even though on paper I look like I'm doing awesome is in reality scraping by and can't help.

I'm just an abundance of positivity today.

ETA: Sorry. This thread went WAY off topic.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-18-2021 at 04:14 PM.

I mean..... This is great for those folks just reaching retirement age and are going to cash in on an investment. But for anyone just starting out or never having the chance to own a home it sucks. Also, it'll burst again because apparently bailing out the banks from 2008 didn't teach predatory lenders anything.

2008 is the reason why my a mom is now 80 years old and begging for work to afford air conditioning in the California desert. She owned two homes that she worked hard for as a single parent and was going to sell one and live in the other that would have been bought and paid for in Kennebunkport ME. Instead, she got fucked in the ass when the bottom fell out on her two properties and is now completely fucked. And me, living in LA where even though on paper I look like I'm doing awesome is in reality scraping by and can't help.

I'm just an abundance of positivity today.

ETA: Sorry. This thread went WAY off topic.
    The really sick thing is, house payments, as redic as they are here are lower than rent. My friends spend $100 more per month to rent a piece of crap trailer than their house payments would be on a decent 2 bedroom home. But because they've changed jobs recently and have less than awesome credit, because of the pandemic, they can't get a loan. So sorry your mom wound up in a horrible position.

The really sick thing is, house payments, as redic as they are here are lower than rent. My friends spend $100 more per month to rent a piece of crap trailer than their house payments would be on a decent 2 bedroom home. But because they've changed jobs recently and have less than awesome credit, because of the pandemic, they can't get a loan. So sorry your mom wound up in a horrible position.
    I won't even go it to what I went through the other night just to get power back on in my house. It involved a coffee table with a step stool balanced on top and myself with MS and no balance on top of that. A crumbling antiquated fuse and me with pliers praying I didn't get electrocuted. I literally burned myself on the blown out fuse and SCE has been here with their jaws dropped. I won't tell you what I'm paying for a 2 bedroom shithole that's a death trap. And the sick part about it is that we're scared shitless at the concept of having to move to pay twice what we are paying now for half the space in Watts so we don't say anything.

Thread Information