Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PILLOW FIGHT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Let me know how you like it!
    I will. It was on for half price when I bought it so that makes me like it better already.

I got it earlier and did the dryer fluffing thing it said to do. I laid on it for a little while and I really like it. I am ordering another one while they are on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I used to have to sleep with the head elevated for eons, then I became old and it seems that my neck demands to be perfectly straight with support between the shoulders and my head to keep it PERFECTLY STRAIGHT or I pay for it every day. https://swcpoker.club/

I'm also looking for a pillow that will suit that and I've seen "The Cube". I'm a side sleeper so it looks like it's the one, but I'm not at the point of wanting to spend that kind of money yet. My Mom SWEARS by using one of those neck pillows that you use on flights to help support the neck. I'm going to try that first. I just feel like it would smother me at the same time. We'll see.

After many full moons, I've finally bought a pillow. I bought the Purple TwinCloud pillow. Crossing my fingers that it's awesome.

So I have had the pillow for a month now and use it every night. I like it, but I don't love it. It's very heavy and I just can't put my finger on it, but it's not really what I want. I still wake up sometimes with a sore neck too, and that was the main reason for trying it. So back to the drawing board I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    After many full moons, I've finally bought a pillow. I bought the Purple TwinCloud pillow. Crossing my fingers that it's awesome.
    What do you think about it?
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 12-09-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So I have had the pillow for a month now and use it every night. I like it, but I don't love it. It's very heavy and I just can't put my finger on it, but it's not really what I want. I still wake up sometimes with a sore neck too, and that was the main reason for trying it. So back to the drawing board I guess.

What do you think about it?
    The best pillow I have tried so far was a $12 one from Walmart. When I went online to buy another one, there were none in stock. Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The best pillow I have tried so far was a $12 one from Walmart. When I went online to buy another one, there were none in stock. Boo.
    I usually just get the basic ones from Kohls for less than $10. But they don't last long.

I usually just get the basic ones from Kohls for less than $10. But they don't last long.
    Exactly. This one didn't last long but it was still the most comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So... I'm going to give this pillow 30 sleeps, but maybe, I should exchange it for the purple harmony?! I don't think the twincloud supports my head properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

So... I'm going to give this pillow 30 sleeps, but maybe, I should exchange it for the purple harmony?! I don't think the twincloud supports my head properly.
    I've come to the conclusion that no pillow will give you the sleep we dream of, pun intended. But if it's not right I would exchange it and try another one.

I've come to the conclusion that no pillow will give you the sleep we dream of, pun intended. But if it's not right I would exchange it and try another one.
    So wait, every pillow I buy in life sombody had before I sleep on it? Thanks RBW
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    So wait, every pillow I buy in life sombody had before I sleep on it? Thanks RBW
    IDK. I've never exchanged a pillow but with some of these super overpriced contemporary pillows (purple) you can apparently exchange them...and if you're paying that much you might as well try to get the perfect one.

Thread Information