Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PILLOW FIGHT!!!

PILLOW FIGHT!!!

Tell me what you rest your noggin on when you're sleeping like the dead.
    Do you love it? Hate it?
    I'll buy the pillow that sounds the best and I'll come over to the reviewer's house and bop them on the head with it.
    Ok. I probably won't, because gas prices/plane tickets are expensive, but I'll think of you everytime I rest my head after putting my whiny toddler to bed.
    P.S. I'm leaning towards the Purple harmony pillow. Anyone own that one?

If you find the perfect pillow let me know. You don't want to know about the one I sleep on, it sucks.

What do you like in a pillow? Firm, soft, etc?

Whatever you do, please don't support the crazy mypillow guy.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I used to have to sleep with the head elevated for eons, then I became old and it seems that my neck demands to be perfectly straight with support between the shoulders and my head to keep it PERFECTLY STRAIGHT or I pay for it every day.

I'm also looking for a pillow that will suit that and I've seen "The Cube". I'm a side sleeper so it looks like it's the one, but I'm not at the point of wanting to spend that kind of money yet. My Mom SWEARS by using one of those neck pillows that you use on flights to help support the neck. I'm going to try that first. I just feel like it would smother me at the same time. We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    If you find the perfect pillow let me know. You don't want to know about the one I sleep on, it sucks.

What do you like in a pillow? Firm, soft, etc?

Whatever you do, please don't support the crazy mypillow guy.
    I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Soft, but firm, I guess. I just know I want it to put me to sleep fast.
    I would definitely not support that crazy man! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I used to have to sleep with the head elevated for eons, then I became old and it seems that my neck demands to be perfectly straight with support between the shoulders and my head to keep it PERFECTLY STRAIGHT or I pay for it every day.

I'm also looking for a pillow that will suit that and I've seen "The Cube". I'm a side sleeper so it looks like it's the one, but I'm not at the point of wanting to spend that kind of money yet. My Mom SWEARS by using one of those neck pillows that you use on flights to help support the neck. I'm going to try that first. I just feel like it would smother me at the same time. We'll see.
    I actually looked into the Pillow Cube, but I decided against trying it. I heard their customer support sucks and the pillow isn't comfortable.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Soft, but firm, I guess. I just know I want it to put me to sleep fast.
    I would definitely not support that crazy man! Lol!

I actually looked into the Pillow Cube, but I decided against trying it. I heard their customer support sucks and the pillow isn't comfortable.
    Well that's disappointing. I've seen those pillows that have the "hump" right where between your shoulders and neck would go and a depression for the head. I might want to look in to those instead because it's what I'm trying to get my regular pillow to do and seems to be what works. I just can't picture myself sleeping soundly with one of those "neck donuts" around me every night.

I sleep on an incline pillow for my GERD, and then I also put a regular pillow on top of that. The incline pillow kind of limits the special pillows. I use 2 pillows as body pillows too. My philosophy is there is not such thing as too many pillows on the bed. After years of driving my husband nuts with them, I have noticed that he has now given up and is using 4 pillows too.

I sleep on an incline pillow for my GERD, and then I also put a regular pillow on top of that. The incline pillow kind of limits the special pillows. I use 2 pillows as body pillows too. My philosophy is there is not such thing as too many pillows on the bed. After years of driving my husband nuts with them, I have noticed that he has now given up and is using 4 pillows too.
    You won the pillow fight

You won the pillow fight
    SCORE!

Well that's disappointing. I've seen those pillows that have the "hump" right where between your shoulders and neck would go and a depression for the head. I might want to look in to those instead because it's what I'm trying to get my regular pillow to do and seems to be what works. I just can't picture myself sleeping soundly with one of those "neck donuts" around me every night.
    I think you're talking about the Copper Fit Angel pillow. I heard that one sucked too.
    I watched this guy's video on Youtube. He seems to know what's up.
    https://youtu.be/zgK5BlrqGmM
    I think I'm going to try that Purple Harmony. You get to test it out for 100 days and you can return it if you don't like it.
    Last edited by curiouscat; 05-06-2021 at 06:33 AM.

I need a good pillow, too! I have been using one that is "cool" as I tend to get hot while sleeping. I like that, but it's just a walmart one so it doesn't last....the fluffyness goes away after a few months and gets lumpy in places.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ah. The quest for a good pillow. It makes me feel like Goldilocks. This one's too hard, this ones too soft. Too thick too thin. "it smells funny" etc. And when you do fine one that's acceptable? It costs a fortune and falls apart in no time. I'm picky about what I want in a pillow. No feathers, (allergic) no fiber fill, that stuff crushes down in to one hard lump. Crushed foam all bunches up in the part of the pillow where my head is not. A solid single piece of foam tends to work best for me, but again this is too hard, this is too thin, this... I have half a dozen pillows on my bed and I switch off at night (one is a cooling pillow, which is nice, until it's not) and usually, if I want one specific pillow? the dog has claimed it. I was thinking about a Mypillow, but then I realized I wouldn't get so much as a single wink on one of those with the darn pillow whispering conspiracy theories in my ear. And I wouldn't give that fool a dime anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Not gonna lie, the best pillow I've ever had and still use is the U shaped pregnancy pillow. I can put my arm under it when I sleep on my side and still keep cool. Same with the legs. LOVE it
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Not gonna lie, the best pillow I've ever had and still use is the U shaped pregnancy pillow. I can put my arm under it when I sleep on my side and still keep cool. Same with the legs. LOVE it
    I thought about buying one when I was pregnant, but I never did. What's the link?

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    What you're describing sounds amazing. My hips suck now so laying on my side aches them, but I HAVE NO CHOICE IT'S HOW I SLEEP! I'm wondering if this would somehow help.

I need a whole ass body replacement. Stat.

I thought about buying one when I was pregnant, but I never did. What's the link?
    It's been soo long since I bought my last one (my son will be 7 on Wednesday) but this is what it's like https://www.amazon.com/MOON-PINE-Pre...ix=preg&sr=8-5
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

What you're describing sounds amazing. My hips suck now so laying on my side aches them, but I HAVE NO CHOICE IT'S HOW I SLEEP! I'm wondering if this would somehow help.

I need a whole ass body replacement. Stat.
    I've seen a wedge you can buy that is made to go between your legs when you sleep on your side. It sounds amazing, as I hate when my knees touch when I sleep on my side - but I am a "turner" so it doesn't seem like it would work for me. I usually end up bunching the comforter between my legs lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So CC, did you get your pillow yet?

So CC, did you get your pillow yet?
    Nope. I'm poor. Lol!
    My husband invested our money into stocks.
    I think I'm going to ask my mom for the pillow for my birthday which will be in a couple of months.

Nic, what do you think about the bamboo pillow you bought?

Nic, what do you think about the bamboo pillow you bought?
    I didn't like it so I gave it to my kid. I found out later that you're supposed to take out some of the filling until it feels comfortable to you. My co-worker was like, "did you read the instructions?" My response: "instructions for a pillow?? You just put it in a pillow case, why the fuck would I need to read instructions?!?" Haha I had no idea.

I just bought a "cooling" pillow which I like because I sleep hot. This one also, has filling you can take out until it's perfectly suited for you. I guess this is a new thing!

I didn't like it so I gave it to my kid. I found out later that you're supposed to take out some of the filling until it feels comfortable to you. My co-worker was like, "did you read the instructions?" My response: "instructions for a pillow?? You just put it in a pillow case, why the fuck would I need to read instructions?!?" Haha I had no idea.

I just bought a "cooling" pillow which I like because I sleep hot. This one also, has filling you can take out until it's perfectly suited for you. I guess this is a new thing!
    Well that's disappointing. I'm not sure I'm ready for a pillow with instructions.

Well that's disappointing. I'm not sure I'm ready for a pillow with instructions.
    Why do I have the vision of the "my pillow guy" appearing at the bedside, shreaking "yr doing it wrong"
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Why do I have the vision of the "my pillow guy" appearing at the bedside, shreaking "yr doing it wrong"
    Well, that's just fodder for nightmares.

I think I'm going to try this one.

https://www.amazon.com/memory-foam-p...st_sto_dp&th=1

Let me know how you like it!

Thread Information