OK...I am trying to stifle the laughing right now because I just heard the funniest, oddest story. 

I work in an office and I over heard a conversation with A co-worker and his groomer.  Saturday, my co-worker dropped his dog off to get a shave at the vet.  Before going, he gave him a tranquilizer to calm him down like they always do.  Co-worker drops off the dog and they said the dog would be ready in the late afternoon. When the groomer called back only a few hours later, co-worker was surprised the dog was done so soon. 

He picked up the dog and just dropped him home because he had plans.  When he arrived home later that night, things were knocked down, the dog went to the bathroom all over and just wasn't acting like himself. 

The following day they brought the dog to the emergency vet because they were worried about him.  The vet said nothing is wrong with him somethimes the tranquilizer can make dogs depressed.

So for the past 2 days the dog wasn't acting right.  So my co-worker gets a call from the groomer this AM saying "You possibly took hom the wrong dog on Saturday."  Puzzled, my co-worker said no way.  I know my dog!

A little researching later, my co-worker spoke on the phone with person who claimed it wasn't his dog.  Turns out my co-workers dog is neutered the other dog wasn't.  So here is a dog walking arond my co-workers house, with big balls between his legs and no one noticed. 

Turns out the groomer did in fact switch dogs.  My co-worker and the other owner will be setting up a meeting later on tonight where they can trade dogs. 

I thought you all would get a kick of that story.