Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crimes close to where you live

Crimes close to where you live

If you have events near you that you want to post, that will most likely be a one or two post thread, please post them here.

Great idea! I can't wait to post about drug overdoses, car accidents, and gang bangers. The idiots around here are killing themselves or others by speeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Great idea! I can't wait to post about drug overdoses, car accidents, and gang bangers. The idiots around here are killing themselves or others by speeding.

Caltrans worker finds severed foot in median of 210 Freeway in San Bernardino

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/cal...an-bernardino/

An investigation was launched following the discovery of a human foot in the center median of the 210 Freeway in San Bernardino Monday morning, officials said.

It was found on the eastbound side near the State Street around 9:15 a.m. by a Caltrans worker who was part of a crew conducting routine maintenance, the California Highway Patrol said in a news release.

Authorities subsequently searched the area for further remains, but none were found, according to CHP.

It?s unclear how the foot wound up there. CHP did not indicate if they believe the grisly discovery could be connected to any known deaths or missing persons cases.

The appendage was not in a sock or shoe and may have belonged to a woman, CHP Officer Ivan Sandoval told the San Bernardino Sun.

The foot was handed over to San Bernardino County coroner?s officials, who will conduct further investigation.

Anyone with information can contact CHP Officer G. Lomenick at 909-383-4247.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Shouldn't this be in "Crimes That Happened Near Me?"

I don't think of this as national news and isn't likely to make headlines any time soon. Maybe Weird and Bizarre News, but doesn't need it's own thread for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

My sad theory is it belongs to a homeless woman that got too close to the train. Sadly.
    Oh well, back to gum.

I don't think of this as national news and isn't likely to make headlines any time soon. Maybe Weird and Bizarre News, but doesn't need it's own thread for sure.
    I don't know for this one given that its a severed foot and they are treating this as a possible death investigation.

I don't know that this is the right place either. We don't know that a crime has been committed... but yeah. It doesn't need it's own thread. JL could you please please please exercise a little restraint? We don't need a new thread for everything, and we don't need multiple posts going over the same information. I'm about to just start deleting things.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    I don't know for this one given that its a severed foot and they are treating this as a possible death investigation.
    A possible death of an unidentified person. Let's wait and see if we find more information.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Oooo, I love this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Dang! How many Facebook pages does this girl, Chelsey Pollette, need?!

https://www.facebook.com/search/peop...VpnK1PUmjOqv52

She was arrested after a high speed pursuit.

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/lo...4c6a307b7.html

This is going on right now in my area. I'm glad I'm at home and not dealing with crazy traffic.
    https://thebrunswicknews.com/breakin...83c2801d6.html

We seem to have a "DC Sniper" situation here in SoCal, except it's with a pellet gun.

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a person who shot and shattered the windows of at least two vehicles on the 91 Freeway in the Corona-Riverside area Tuesday.

The California Highway Patrol says a white GMC Safari van had a window shot out by a pellet or a BB gun around 6 p.m. as the driver was on the eastbound lanes of the 91 Freeway east of Lincoln Avenue.

Another incident was reported an hour later. The same thing happened to a white Jeep Wrangler traveling eastbound, east of Tyler Street. The driver reported hearing a pop, followed by a rear window shattering, according to CHP.

Police are investigating yet another shooting on local roads, this time in Riverside.

Investigators later determined the second shooting happened about 10 minutes after the first incident just eight miles apart..

No injuries were reported, and no suspect information could be provided.

On Monday, a string of similar incidents happened during the 5 a.m. hour in the same area of the 91 Freeway near Main Street and Lincoln Avenue.

Several similar shootings have been reported in recent weeks in Los Angeles and Orange counties, including on the 405 Freeway in O.C.
    https://abc7.com/10617785/
    Oh well, back to gum.

Not a crime, but very close to where I work. I can see the hillside where this house is from one of the windows in our building.

https://www.newscenter1.tv/watch-mou...in-rapid-city/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

More BB and Pellet Gun shootings all along the same freeway. They say that there's been over 80 since late April. However this also happened today. A six year old was shot and killed in a road rage incident

Oh well, back to gum.

This killed me. SO fucking horrible. This little boy did NOTHING. They need to catch the guy.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=142010194620747
    Oh well, back to gum.

They made an arrest in the BB Shooter case, but it's likely more than one person doing it. I mean, over 100 incidents all along the same freeway in the same month and in three different counties. We'll see:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktla.co...-chp-says/amp/
    Oh well, back to gum.

I was shopping at Marshall's today. I was browsing in their food section when I heard yelling. I peeked around the corner not knowing what to expect. I saw three guys face to face arguing, I think it was two against one. The way they were acting, I expected one of them to pull out a gun (if any of them had one). I glanced towards the employees only area to see if I should bolt that way or run towards the front of the store. I decided to head to the front. I was almost tempted to record the altercation, but my brain said nope. I wished I knew why they were arguing. 7 cop cars showed up and the guys were all arrested. That was my excitement for today.

I was shopping at Marshall's today. I was browsing in their food section when I heard yelling. I peeked around the corner not knowing what to expect. I saw three guys face to face arguing, I think it was two against one. The way they were acting, I expected one of them to pull out a gun (if any of them had one). I glanced towards the employees only area to see if I should bolt that way or run towards the front of the store. I decided to head to the front. I was almost tempted to record the altercation, but my brain said nope. I wished I knew why they were arguing. 7 cop cars showed up and the guys were all arrested. That was my excitement for today.
    You did the right thing (and the thing any MDS member would do) in the moment. You'd be a survivor if it had turned out worse.

See? We're good for something, at least.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Wow, ALL got arrested??

I got super confused because here, Marshall's is a clothing/home decor store. I was like, they have food now?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wow, ALL got arrested??

I got super confused because here, Marshall's is a clothing/home decor store. I was like, they have food now?!?!
    I didn't even catch that, you're right!
    Oh well, back to gum.

So there was an amber alert for a couple of kids near here over the weekend. https://www.blackhillsfox.com/2021/0...ar-rapid-city/
    Mom just got out of jail apparently. She decided to reclaim her youngest kids. Foster mom reported the kidnapping (Mom has quite a history) People started reporting the vehicle fairly shortly after the alert was issued. Then the law proceeded to follow this woman and her boyfriend a couple hundred miles. When she first realized they were being followed she exceeded 100mph, so the cops dropped back to avoid killing the kids in a high speed chase, followed them in squad cars, and with the speed plane all the way across South Dakota. They apparently figured Mom would have to stop for gas and they could grab her then. Fortunatly they did manage to get mom and bf before something tragic occurred. I expect she'll be going back to jail....
    https://www.keloland.com/news/local-...ber-alert-for/

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    So there was an amber alert for a couple of kids near here over the weekend. https://www.blackhillsfox.com/2021/0...ar-rapid-city/
    Mom just got out of jail apparently. She decided to reclaim her youngest kids. Foster mom reported the kidnapping (Mom has quite a history) People started reporting the vehicle fairly shortly after the alert was issued. Then the law proceeded to follow this woman and her boyfriend a couple hundred miles. When she first realized they were being followed she exceeded 100mph, so the cops dropped back to avoid killing the kids in a high speed chase, followed them in squad cars, and with the speed plane all the way across South Dakota. They apparently figured Mom would have to stop for gas and they could grab her then. Fortunatly they did manage to get mom and bf before something tragic occurred. I expect she'll be going back to jail....
    https://www.keloland.com/news/local-...ber-alert-for/
    Those poor kids must have been so confused. I'm glad it ended okay.
    Oh well, back to gum.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=381447213307626
    Pizza delivery person shot robber dead.

So, this is happening right in front of my eyes right now. While I'm walking a dog and there is police tape, cops, helicopters and mayhem everywhere. I'm stealthy and I have a key to one of the buildings that's within the police tape so I snuck around it. Got some photos too. Crazy stuff.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...y-chp/2611821/
    Oh well, back to gum.

Oh well, back to gum.

Thread Information