Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: David Ritcheson (18) committed suicide by jumping from a cruise ship

Re: David Ritcheson (18) committed suicide by jumping from a cruise ship

[quote author=ASH link=topic=8548.msg465533#msg465533 date=1184871830]
    It breaks my heart - for flirting with a white girl he has his entire world torn apart.

[/quote]

I thought the problem was that she was a preteen.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=8548.msg464947#msg464947 date=1184841553]
    There were plenty of suicides following the atrocities you mentioned.  Everyone has their own limit.  There are other examples of people who experienced acts that they could not come back from on MDS. Did you say the same about them?

[/quote]

I don't really understand your question.  My point was that human beings have a history of unimaginable acts of violence towards each other.

I have always been in awe of those who are able to free themselves of the wretched memories, the hatred, and the evil.  It's very inspiring to me because I doubt I would be able to make it through. 

It's just my two pennies. 

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=8548.msg466058#msg466058 date=1184890613]
    I don't really understand your question.  My point was that human beings have a history of unimaginable acts of violence towards each other.

I have always been in awe of those who are able to free themselves of the wretched memories, the hatred, and the evil.  It's very inspiring to me because I doubt I would be able to make it through. 

It's just my two pennies. 
    [/quote]

I'm just saying that the group dynamic of the examples you sited changes the experience and therefore would impact the healing process.

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=8548.msg464654#msg464654 date=1184823205]
    I have Elie's book, Night. Heartbreaking.[/quote]

Yea, one of my favorite books.  :) I had gone through a pretty huge personal crisis (re: unhinged)and reading Elie's book humbled the living shit out of me.    Anyway, not trying to stray too far off topic here.

It's so important to take threats of suicide seriously, isn't it.  I think of our security guard who makes vague references to killing himself.  I'm going to reach out to him today.  Not sure of the approach yet but I'm going to do something.  

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=8548.msg466061#msg466061 date=1184890823]
    I'm just saying that the group dynamic of the examples you sited changes the experience and therefore would impact the healing process.
    [/quote]

I see.  Maybe it does.  Going through something as a group might also be empowering in a way, too.  Knowing you aren't alone, etc....

Who knows. I do know my own limits. I would be the first one off a ship.  I've come close, already, and haven't gone through half of what David has.

Hope he found his peace. 

[quote author=justmeme link=topic=8548.msg463252#msg463252 date=1184769921]
    I've  been  reading  My death space  for about a  year now..This is the first time that I just couldn't hold my tongue...For better or worse, here is my opinion. Just  to let  you know, I live in Houston, texas and  my cousin and myself  went  to school with him.

If any one of  you guys would of known him, you might of hated him; not for the color of  his skin , but for  his annoying personality.For one thing, he always hung around with the white kids.Then when it was  convenient he would use the race card...This happened because everyone  is being racist. blh blah blah. Also, he used to pick on kids who did not have  as much money as his parents.Another one of his favorites  was  to key peoples cars who he did not agree  with on political topics.

One of the biggest of  all his personality quirks was that he liked  to have  play time  with very young girls; lets  say to be nice, little girls under the  age  of  12.He was accused on several occasions of playing with  a few girls; actually, he  got beat up a couple of times  by the victims  brothers.He  was  a shark and  a predator.Funny though, none of these things  were ever brought up other than the agenda  of  hate crimes.

I just had to give  everyone  a  fair view of everything..If he would  of  truly been  a white  guy, this  probably still would of  happened. Is  anyone  still questioning  why nobody helped him during the  attack? The reason being is that nobody liked him and  he was not even invited  tot he event.

As  for me, I'm neutral concerning David. However, just because one passes it does not make  them a saint...

If  JUstmeme already existed, then why did the system let me register with this screen name.

:2tongue: :2tongue: :2tongue:
    [/quote]

Wow!  You know I've known people who I don't like AT ALL... but by no means does that give me or anyone else the right to commit such horrible acts to a person.  I'm from Texas and these type of people give us a bad name.  I think what happened to that kid is disgusting, disturbing, and just plain awful.  Don't defend the animals who did this... I don't care what kind of person you are - there is always someone who doesn't like you. 

Interestingly the people in this thread probably don't like you... so do you think that gives them the right to brutalize you?  Didn't think so.  I hope you weren't present at that party... If you were - you're just as guilty as those animals. 

RIP David!

I've  been  reading  My death space  for about a  year now..This is the first time that I just couldn't hold my tongue...For better or worse, here is my opinion. Just  to let  you know, I live in Houston, texas and  my cousin and myself  went  to school with him.

If any one of  you guys would of known him, you might of hated him; not for the color of  his skin , but for  his annoying personality.For one thing, he always hung around with the white kids.Then when it was  convenient he would use the race card...This happened because everyone  is being racist. blh blah blah. Also, he used to pick on kids who did not have  as much money as his parents.Another one of his favorites  was  to key peoples cars who he did not agree  with on political topics.

One of the biggest of  all his personality quirks was that he liked  to have  play time  with very young girls; lets  say to be nice, little girls under the  age  of  12.He was accused on several occasions of playing with  a few girls; actually, he  got beat up a couple of times  by the victims  brothers.He  was  a shark and  a predator.Funny though, none of these things  were ever brought up other than the agenda  of  hate crimes.

I just had to give  everyone  a  fair view of everything..If he would  of  truly been  a white  guy, this  probably still would of  happened. Is  anyone  still questioning  why nobody helped him during the  attack? The reason being is that nobody liked him and  he was not even invited  tot he event.

As  for me, I'm neutral concerning David. However, just because one passes it does not make  them a saint...

If  JUstmeme already existed, then why did the system let me register with this screen name.

[/quote]

It's the third variation of the name Justme, who is sr. member here, you moron.  :roll:

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=8548.msg466214#msg466214 date=1184896888]
    It's the third variation of the name Justme, who is sr. member here, you moron.   :roll:
    [/quote]

Why is this name so popular?  were they all out of Bort license plates?

You justmeme are a piece of shit and a lousy human being.  "I just wanted to give a fair view to everyone...."  what the fuck is that?  I followed this story from beginning to end and it completely broke my heart.  I remember being so happy that he survived, and was hoping he would have a long and happy life putting this behind him.  It's people like you who make bullshit excuses like, "well, he had an annoying personality," or "oh he liked underage girls," to absolve yourself of any responsibility.  Maybe you were not there, but in that pea sized brain of yours, it makes you feel better to think that in some way, he got something he was asking for.  So what if he had an annoying personality, you come across as the biggest ass lip on the planet.  How dare you say that crap about giving everyone a "fair view" of everything.  You can't face what these people did in your town and you want to justify it with a bunch of shit.  He probably killed himself because fuck sticks like you never let him forget what happened.  So he showed up at a party he was not invited to.  No one had the balls to ask him to leave?  So these two racist fuck tards dragged him away tortured him, and left him for dead.  I hope they die horrible deaths in prison and get treated the way this poor young man did. You, however, make me even sicker.  No one in any life deserves to be treated that way. You say "oh you might  have hated him..."  Don't EVER speak for me or anyone else on this forum! I would help anyone being physically abused regardless if I liked them or not.  You are part of the problem, you are in denial.  Get real, face what happened, he was a human being.  And if you were dangling off a cliff, he would have helped you get back up.  Annoying personality and all.  I am so sorry for this poor boy.  I am so mad too.  Fuck you ass lip.  And the reason it was not prosecuted as a hate crime (I read) was because the DA didn't think he could get a conviction that way.  Yes it was a hate crime, but those dumb asses went to jail forever anyway.  The DA wanted to be sure of a conviction, so they had to drop the hate crime charge.  Hope you and everyone who didn't like him feels better.  Fuck you.

[quote author=brat link=topic=8548.msg466528#msg466528 date=1184922577]
    You justmeme are a piece of shit and a lousy human being.  "I just wanted to give a fair view to everyone...."  what the fuck is that?  I followed this story from beginning to end and it completely broke my heart.  I remember being so happy that he survived, and was hoping he would have a long and happy life putting this behind him.  It's people like you who make bullshit excuses like, "well, he had an annoying personality," or "oh he liked underage girls," to absolve yourself of any responsibility.  Maybe you were not there, but in that pea sized brain of yours, it makes you feel better to think that in some way, he got something he was asking for.  So what if he had an annoying personality, you come across as the biggest ass lip on the planet.  How dare you say that crap about giving everyone a "fair view" of everything.  You can't face what these people did in your town and you want to justify it with a bunch of shit.  He probably killed himself because fuck sticks like you never let him forget what happened.  So he showed up at a party he was not invited to.  No one had the balls to ask him to leave?  So these two racist fuck tards dragged him away tortured him, and left him for dead.  I hope they die horrible deaths in prison and get treated the way this poor young man did. You, however, make me even sicker.  No one in any life deserves to be treated that way. You say "oh you might  have hated him..."  Don't EVER speak for me or anyone else on this forum! I would help anyone being physically abused regardless if I liked them or not.  You are part of the problem, you are in denial.  Get real, face what happened, he was a human being.  And if you were dangling off a cliff, he would have helped you get back up.  Annoying personality and all.  I am so sorry for this poor boy.  I am so mad too.  Fuck you ass lip.   And the reason it was not prosecuted as a hate crime (I read) was because the DA didn't think he could get a conviction that way.  Yes it was a hate crime, but those dumb asses went to jail forever anyway.  The DA wanted to be sure of a conviction, so they had to drop the hate crime charge.  Hope you and everyone who didn't like him feels better.  Fuck you.

[/quote]

Oh and  by the  way, we  do feel better  now  that  he  is gone... This case is one  of the few things that actually makes me  smile.....lol

[quote author=justmeme link=topic=8548.msg466568#msg466568 date=1184929372]

Oh and  by the  way, we  do feel better  now  that  he  is gone... This case is one  of the few things that actually makes me  smile.....lol
    [/quote]

What's with the random spacing, you fucking imbecile?

You're an ignorant fuck and I hope you have a terribly long, disastrous, and unfulfilled life.

yourself.

[/quote]

....you must feel very manly saying that sort of thing on the Internet. Your probably one of those guys that sit back and watch your friends beat up someone....while your too scared to join in, just giggling and laughing in the corner.

Weak and pathetic IMO, we don't really care if this case makes you smile...it's just you showing us how pathetic you are as a person...and how your parents didn't do a good job of raising you properly...so run along now tough guy..
    Anyone to laugh at this sort of treatment of a human being has problems..serious problems with their mindframe. I pity you justmeme, I really do.
    GL in real life my friend, you'll need it. Skinhead amirite?
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

[quote author=woot link=topic=8548.msg466572#msg466572 date=1184929890]
    ....you must feel very manly saying that sort of thing on the Internet. Your probably one of those guys that sit back and watch your friends beat up someone....while your too scared to join in, just giggling and laughing in the corner.

Weak and pathetic IMO, we don't really care if this case makes you smile...it's just you showing us how pathetic you are as a person...and how your parents didn't do a good job of raising you properly...so run along now tough guy..
    Anyone to laugh at this sort of treatment of a human being has problems..serious problems with their mindframe. I pity you justmeme, I really do.
    GL in real life my friend, you'll need it. Skinhead amirite?

[/quote]

I doubt justmeme is a skinhead or a member of the Aryan Nation.&nbsp; At least, not a real member.&nbsp; I grew up near some enclaves of both groups and they are generally very quiet about their acts of violence but very vocal about their politics.&nbsp; justmeme comes across as a gutter punk wannabe who has some friends who got themselves into some serious trouble and wants to justify their actions by smearing the victim.&nbsp;

There are a few scenarios involving justmeme.&nbsp; One: justmeme was there and watched, which is cowardly and sick.&nbsp; Two:&nbsp; justmeme wasn't there but heard about it and feels like he/she was a part of it.&nbsp; Three: justmeme has no idea who any of these people are and just wants to stir shit.&nbsp; Four:&nbsp; justmeme participated, went rat and is now praying that no one gets out of prison in any timely matter because if they do, justmeme will be the next David.&nbsp; In any case, justmeme is blaming the victim and is admitting to taking pleasure in the death of the victim.&nbsp; I doubt justmeme knows anything about this case and is trying to be important.

Oh and&nbsp; by the&nbsp; way, we&nbsp; do feel better&nbsp; now&nbsp; that&nbsp; he&nbsp; is gone... This case is one&nbsp; of the few things that actually makes me&nbsp; smile.....lol
    [/quote]
    Wow.&nbsp; I think you're being sarcastic here, but you just crossed the line- BIG time.&nbsp; One spicy smite roll, comin' up!

Oh and&nbsp; by the&nbsp; way, we&nbsp; do feel better&nbsp; now&nbsp; that&nbsp; he&nbsp; is gone... This case is one&nbsp; of the few things that actually makes me&nbsp; smile.....lol
    [/quote]

wow, you must really not have a life. I can tell you said that just to stir things up and get a reaction. Pretty pitiful if you ask me. Why don' t you go back to not posting.
    and she loves regardless of everything that has<br />stained her life. she loves with everything she has left.<br />and that&#039;s beautiful.

[/quote]

By you saying that I guarantee that many would pleased with your departure from this world.&nbsp; No tears would be shed and that does not make you a badass in the slightest.

What a sicko.

I can't believe this is a real case. I can't comprehend how people can treat another human like this. How the hell can anyone justify doing this? Ugh, I'm with everyone else...this case just makes me plain sick.

lol hey can someone smite that fucker? i accidentally applauded their fucking racist stupid ass. I was blinded by rage, and my hourly smite got fucked.&nbsp; :2angry:

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=8548.msg466956#msg466956 date=1184951619]
    lol hey can someone smite that fucker? i accidentally applauded their fucking racist stupid ass. I was blinded by rage, and my hourly smite got fucked.&nbsp; :2angry:
    [/quote]
    I already did.&nbsp; I don't think that person will be back, though.&nbsp; That sounded more like a &quot;parting shot&quot; than anything else.

[/quote]

Only a sick piece of crap could take pleasure in someone tortuous death.&nbsp; You are the one who should have jumped to your death.&nbsp; The world would be a better place without ass sticks like you justifying heinous acts like this one.&nbsp; You should be unarmed and shot in the face.&nbsp; Several times.&nbsp; Then no one could bear to look at&nbsp; you.&nbsp; Go model yourself after Hitler, and die alone, soaking in your own piss.&nbsp; You are a rotten waste of space.&nbsp; It won't be by me, but what goes around comes around.&nbsp; And I know it's coming for you.&nbsp; It has nothing to do with me.&nbsp; And it may not happen for a long time, but karma will get you.&nbsp; I can't wait!

[/quote]

I have to say you are one of the only people I have ever come across who makes me feel physically sick!&nbsp; I don't understand what David did that made you hate him so much that you would be pleased with what happened to him!&nbsp; The things you stated about him would never cause someone to deserve what they did to him!&nbsp;

You clearly either just want to create trouble or you really are a sick fucktard.&nbsp; Maybe a bit of both.

Justmeme, shush.&nbsp; You say you've been a long time lurker so you know how this site works.&nbsp; I'll never get why people pop up on here and say things like that and expect to get a positive reaction when they know the usual players and can assume they'll be eaten alive.
    RIP David, hopefully you reached some sense of peace in those final moments.

Congrats Justmeme, you just received the first and only smite I have ever thrown. Asshat.
    Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.<br />

I've&nbsp; been&nbsp; reading&nbsp; My death space&nbsp; for about a&nbsp; year now..This is the first time that I just couldn't hold my tongue...For better or worse, here is my opinion. Just&nbsp; to let&nbsp; you know, I live in Houston, texas and&nbsp; my cousin and myself&nbsp; went&nbsp; to school with him.

If any one of&nbsp; you guys would of known him, you might of hated him; not for the color of&nbsp; his skin , but for&nbsp; his annoying personality.For one thing, he always hung around with the white kids.Then when it was&nbsp; convenient he would use the race card...This happened because everyone&nbsp; is being racist. blh blah blah. Also, he used to pick on kids who did not have&nbsp; as much money as his parents.Another one of his favorites&nbsp; was&nbsp; to key peoples cars who he did not agree&nbsp; with on political topics.

One of the biggest of&nbsp; all his personality quirks was that he liked&nbsp; to have&nbsp; play time&nbsp; with very young girls; lets&nbsp; say to be nice, little girls under the&nbsp; age&nbsp; of&nbsp; 12.He was accused on several occasions of playing with&nbsp; a few girls; actually, he&nbsp; got beat up a couple of times&nbsp; by the victims&nbsp; brothers.He&nbsp; was&nbsp; a shark and&nbsp; a predator.Funny though, none of these things&nbsp; were ever brought up other than the agenda&nbsp; of&nbsp; hate crimes.

I just had to give&nbsp; everyone&nbsp; a&nbsp; fair view of everything..If he would&nbsp; of&nbsp; truly been&nbsp; a white&nbsp; guy, this&nbsp; probably still would of&nbsp; happened. Is&nbsp; anyone&nbsp; still questioning&nbsp; why nobody helped him during the&nbsp; attack? The reason being is that nobody liked him and&nbsp; he was not even invited&nbsp; tot he event.

As&nbsp; for me, I'm neutral concerning David. However, just because one passes it does not make&nbsp; them a saint...

If&nbsp; JUstmeme already existed, then why did the system let me register with this screen name.

[/quote]

I can't hold my tongue either ... you are one ignorant motherfucker.&nbsp;

Thread Information