Thread: Monique Munoz (32) killed by Brendan Khuri (17) driving a Lamborghini at a "high rate of speed"

Monique Munoz (32) killed by Brendan Khuri (17) driving a Lamborghini at a "high rate of speed"

https://abcnews.go.com/US/17-year-la..._headlines_hed

A 17-year-old Lamborghini driver has admitted to vehicular manslaughter in connection with a Los Angeles car crash that killed a 32-year-old woman, prosecutors said.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-26-2022 at 08:52 AM.

Brendan Khuri, 17, admits to vehicular manslaughter, here's how many years he could spend in prison

The minor, a multimillionaire admitted he was behind the wheel of the Lamborghini that slammed into the 32-year-old Monique Munoz's car, which resulted in her death.

James Khuri's 17-year-old son Brendan Khuri has admitted he was behind the vehicle causing the fatal car crash near Olympic Boulevard and Overland Avenue in Los Angeles. Brendan admitted to driving the Lamborghini sports utility vehicle that crashed into 32-year-old Monique Munoz's car resulting in her death.

The teenager admitted to one count of vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence in Inglewood Juvenile Court and has been ordered to continue being confined to his home until the next court date on June 30. The sentencing will likely take place in August according to his defense attorney Mark Werksman.
    https://meaww.com/brendan-khuri-17-y...d-jail-custody

Who is Brendan Khuri?

Brendan, 17, is the son of James and has currently has no charges filed against him because he is a minor. The decision will be made by the District Attorney?s office, according to the police. Brendan was behind the wheel of a Lamborghini SUV. According to a Daily Mail report, an investigator, supervising detective James Dickson of the LAPD?s West Traffic department, said, "We?ve done a filing. That filing was presented to the LA County Juvenile DA. It?s currently in his office.

"The arrest charge was 192(c)(1), negligent vehicular manslaughter. I can?t regurgitate what we found, but based upon multiple witness statements that corroborate one another, it?s clear that there was gross negligence," he said.

James issued an apology on Instagram saying: ?I am aware that the time it is taking me to communicate this has caused further pain for everyone affected." He added: ?Knowing that this will never do justice for the family of Monique Munoz, I want to apologize to the Munoz family for the tragic loss of their daughter... Still, I want to offer my support in any way you will allow me to. My family and I pray for the Munoz family."

According to Scallywag and Vagabond, Brendan was in the hospital after suffering a brain injury in the accident. "The kid is beyond remorseful, he cries every day," said Candace Green, one of the close friends of the family. "He?s been in the hospital since the day of the accident with a brain injury so he did not walk away from this with cuts and scrapes. He is petrified. He has been somewhat under the care of the police. They have been at the hospital, they know what?s going on," she added.

What does the petition say?

The petition on Change. Org reads: "James Khuri is a wealthy businessman. Two weeks ago, his 17-year-old son (unlicensed) crashed a Lamborghini going 120mph into 32-year-old Monique Munoz. She was killed immediately. Charges have not been filed, and James is paying off the media so they do not report what has happened. Monique needs justice, we cannot let people get away with homicide because they are wealthy."

There have been comments on the site as well. "I?m tired of people with money that could get away with things like this that kid needs to be put in jail," one of the comments said.
    https://meaww.com/who-is-brendan-khu...oz-james-khuri
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    His Father is a complete douchebag. This has been being closely reported on out here. The Mother didn't agree with giving him that car and the Father was always bragging about racing other cars on his Instagram. I may be mistaken, but I've also heard that the Son didn't even have a full license yet.

I think the Father should be charged with something, honestly. Gross Negligence? Endangering a minor? I don't know. It just seems like he encouraged this behavior so holds some kind of responsibility in all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Lets give a kid a Lambo, what a great idea!

Any person I knew who got sports cars at 16 totalled them. Luckily they didnt take anyone else out.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

He was sentenced to a PITTANCE. This is what money can buy. He'll be out in a month. I guarantee it.

Teen son of wealthy entrepreneur sentenced to 7 to 9 months in prison for fatal West L.A. Lamborghini crash
    https://ktla.com/news/local-news/tee...orghini-crash/

The father ought to be charged as well,you don't give a 17 y/o inexperianced,let alone unlicensed drive a powerful sports car. It makes no difference how wealthy you are, that is plain and simple negligence on the fathers part and contributed to that womans unfortunate death. I hope that young man as well as his father are tortured mercilessly with the thoughts of what happened.

He didn't get NEARLY what he deserved. I guarantee you'll see that rich asshole out racing around in a car again in no time. When there are no consequences for your actions, you just keep doing it.

The fuck is a "juvenile camp"?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He didn't get NEARLY what he deserved. I guarantee you'll see that rich asshole out racing around in a car again in no time. When there are no consequences for your actions, you just keep doing it.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The fuck is a "juvenile camp"?
    I wondered the same. If you look at earlier reports it says prison. Guess that was just to keep the plebs from being upset at his 'sentence'.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Agreed

I wondered the same. If you look at earlier reports it says prison. Guess that was just to keep the plebs from being upset at his 'sentence'.
    It's a nice term for "Juvenile Detention" California style. Don't you know that all criminals are just at camp here? They also get avocado toast.

Thread Information