Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FedEx Facility Mass Shooting Leaves 8 Dead in Indianapolis

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Not really. I stated that I wasn't sure if it was him or not and it's still valid that the dude shares his name and still leaves that profile pic up. I know that if I shared a name with a mass killer that I'd change a profile pic that looks incriminating.
    So just because he shares the same name he needs to take down a picture he put up over a year ago? That's just stupid.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantrix View Post
    So just because he shares the same name he needs to take down a picture he put up over a year ago? That's just stupid.
    I didn't say that he had to. I said that it's a poor choice to leave up considering that people will be looking up the name trying to find the offender's Facebook. For instance, if someone pulled off some mass murder using a train with my exact name and I had pictures of trains all over my profile and cover photos..... I'd personally change them so that people don't assume it's me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I didn't say that he had to. I said that it's a poor choice to leave up considering that people will be looking up the name trying to find the offender's Facebook. For instance, if someone pulled off some mass murder using a train with my exact name and I had pictures of trains all over my profile and cover photos..... I'd personally change them so that people don't assume it's me
    But it's not him, and it's also a 'poor choice' having some innocent guy's Facebook on here that has nothing to do with it. I'd 'personally' remove it so people don't 'assume' I'm correct.

But it's not him, and it's also a 'poor choice' having some innocent guy's Facebook on here that has nothing to do with it. I'd 'personally' remove it so people don't 'assume' I'm correct.
    Do you realize how many random people's Facebooks are on here? It's clear it's not him and your insistence that I take it down when it's not doing anything different than the billion other Facebook links on here isn't helping your argument to make me take it down.

The entire site is listing people's Facebook profiles whether they're involved or not in anything. It's a public domain and anyone can access it otherwise. So just chill.

It's part of the thread because we were looking to find the offender's Facebook and it's now even more part of the thread since you're kicking up a stink about it. Congrats.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 04-20-2021 at 11:21 PM.

Do you realize how many random people's Facebooks are on here? It's clear it's not him and your insistence that I take it down when it's not doing anything different than the billion other Facebook links on here isn't helping your argument to make me take it down.

The entire site is listing people's Facebook profiles whether they're involved or not in anything. It's a public domain and anyone can access it otherwise. So just chill.

It's part of the thread because we were looking to find the offender's Facebook and it's now even more part of the thread since you're kicking up a stink about it.

Ok, I'll be sure to do my part and put up a few FB profiles with the same name even though they are clearly the wrong person. 🙄

Ok, I'll be sure to do my part and put up a few FB profiles with the same name even though they are clearly the wrong person. ��
    I removed the FB, now stop clutching your pearls and being a snowflake about some other gun nut. He was proud to put himself out there with his substitute penis on his FB, I'm not too worried about him getting exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I removed the FB, now stop clutching your pearls and being a snowflake about some other gun nut. He was proud to put himself out there with his substitute penis on his FB, I'm not too worried about him getting exposure.
    Just because everyone here is obviously anti-gun doesn't make it fair to just put every gun owner on blast. I'd think as a moderator you wouldn't show the same bias but I'm gonna guess that's been the way around here for a long time. That's fine though as long as everyone is aware.

Just because everyone here is obviously anti-gun doesn't make it fair to just put every gun owner on blast. I'd think as a moderator you wouldn't show the same bias but I'm gonna guess that's been the way around here for a long time. That's fine though as long as everyone is aware.
    I'm not anti gun. I used to be in law enforcement and I hold advanced certification in firearms and own several currently. I am anti gun nuts and people thinking they belong everywhere and it's not a problem in today's society. Your assumptions would be wrong.

This was a crime involving a gun. With a suspect's name released whereby possible Facebook profiles that might fit the description would be sought and possibly posted. That doesn't make it "Anti Gun", that makes it logical.

If someone killed a Motherfucker with a dildo and we found a Facebook profile with the same name with that person holding a dildo in their Facebook profile, it would also be posted as an assumption. And trust me. We aren't "Anti Dildo" here.

The fact that you're taking this so personally makes me feel like this is a situation of "Who ever smelt it, dealt it".

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm not anti gun. I used to be in law enforcement and I hold advanced certification in firearms and own several currently. I am anti gun nuts and people thinking they belong everywhere and it's not a problem in today's society. Your assumptions would be wrong.
    "he was proud to put himself out there with his substitute penis"

Nah, doesn't sound anti-gun at all. My mistake.

I really don't see what's so hard to understand here. After the correct person was identified wouldn't it make sense to remove the incorrect ones.

I really don't see what's so hard to understand here. After the correct person was identified wouldn't it make sense to remove the incorrect ones.
    Tell me. How is using what guns people have and love to show off doesn't directly associate with their penis? Because it's actually a proven fact that it happens. That and hanging plastic ball sacks from the trailer hitch of your double lifted F-150. This is not new news. That's not "Anti Gun", it's "Anti Insecure Males That Use 'Masculine Objects' To Appear More Powerful Than They Feel".

And why are we against those? Because they're the ones that end up shooting up Fed Ex facilities and murdering innocent people. Just to feel powerful.

Oh, and sorry for the double post, but where was this passion for the multitude of other people who's profiles were posted here that weren't involved in the subject at hand? Because I'm only seeing this passion with this guy which tells me that you somehow identify with him. Kinda scary, really.

Tell me. How is using what guns people have and love to show off doesn't directly associate with their penis? Because it's actually a proven fact that it happens. That and hanging plastic ball sacks from the trailer hitch of your double lifted F-150. This is not new news. That's not "Anti Gun", it's "Anti Insecure Males That Use 'Masculine Objects' To Appear More Powerful Than They Feel".

And why are we against those? Because they're the ones that end up shooting up Fed Ex facilities and murdering innocent people. Just to feel powerful.

Guess I should take down the pictures of my GSSF and IDPA matches, I thought I was showing off my marksmanship but instead I'm actually showing off my substitute penis.

Guess I should take down the pictures of my GSSF and IDPA matches, I thought I was showing off my marksmanship but instead I'm actually showing off my substitute penis.
    If your response to this thread is any indication, then you definitely are.

If the shoe fits, lace that baby up.

If your response to this thread is any indication, then you definitely are.

If the shoe fits, lace that baby up.

The scariest thing on here isn't guns, it's that some of you are eligible to be on a jury. That is terrifying.

The scariest thing on here isn't guns, it's that some of you are eligible to be on a jury. That is terrifying.
    How patriotic of you. I'm sorry to break this to you, but you don't live in a vacuum. We are your peers.

How patriotic of you. I'm sorry to break this to you, but you don't live in a vacuum. We are your peers.
    And again, that is scary. But hopefully the ones a good attorney would snuff out during jury selection.

And again, that is scary. But hopefully the ones a good attorney would snuff out during jury selection.
    https://youtu.be/iEttwjsU70Y

You've backed the Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville on here, you've mocked people just to be a nasty, you've done nothing but come on here and troll. Feel free to stay away since we're so terrifying.

Also, for everyone, stay on topic and no more trolling in the death threads. This thread needs to come back on topic. This is your only warning.

First of all, gun laws don't work unless people enforce them. It's pretty scary to see that it's "not terribly uncommon" for law enforcement to just not bother with it. It could have saved these people's lives.

Second, I personally think it was racially/religiously motivated given that he told the cops that he didn't want anyone to see what was on his computer when it was all White Supremacist crap. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put that together.

Thread Information