Thread: Shaun Varso whined on Facebook & killed himself after he killed ex Marie Varso (31) her mother, Deborah Sisco (60)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Shaun Varso whined on Facebook & killed himself after he killed ex Marie Varso (31) her mother, Deborah Sisco (60)

Honestly. I've tried copying the article five times and it just ends up a mess. So here's the news article:

https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-trac...oting-suspect/

Here's his Facebook where you'll find his last post before killing himself after killing his Wife and Mother in Law. He looks like someone that needed help long ago but never got it and this is the result:

https://www.facebook.com/shaun.varsos
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Text of his last post:

Dear friends,

So Marie Varsos killed me. She lied to me and destroyed me. This is my dying declaration. She broke into our formerly shared home and tried to grab her gun after making me feel incredibly threatened. It escalated things to a terrible confrontation. She lied to and defrauded her work to get paid time off for having Covid even thought she didn’t have Covid. She had an emotional affair (at the very least) with one of her employees who was almost a decade younger than her and became completely infatuated with her, lying to me about where she was spending the night and who she was with. She gaslit me for months about this affair and her communication with her mistress. She committed numerous HIPAA violations including telling me about HIV preventative medication a family member was on that she only found out about because she looked up their medication history without their knowledge. She stole opiates from her work (for me but not at my request, I actually heavily chastised her for it and told her never to do it again). She took my muscle relaxers without my permission so that she could sleep better. She’s a pathological liar. Her family raised her to be. Her mom and brother once conspired to lie about her brother residing with her mother so that he could get out of paying state income taxes. Her mom had multiple affairs and ended up with one of at least two guys she was cheating on her husband with. They can not be trusted in any way. Ultimately Marie chose to file a false police report about me that took some truth and blew it out of proportion and left out everything she did. She also encouraged me to take my own life and was profoundly destructive with the mental abuse I mentioned above. Ultimately she won and got what she wanted, me being dead. I’m sorry to my friends and family. I couldn’t fight her anymore. I couldn’t live with the abuse and the person I loved most in the world wanting me dead.

I had been through a divorce before a done nothing like what I did here. It wasn’t anything like I couldn’t handle the rejection or even the betrayal. I couldn’t handle my abuser getting off free because mental abuse isn’t illegal. I couldn’t handle my abuser getting to live the rest of their life after traumatizing mine irrevocably. I didn’t snap and go after random people. I went after the person who tried to kill me and when she failed at driving me to suicide tried to destroy my life in every other meaningful way. It is my sincere opinion that this was justice, but I paid for my justice with my life.

I’m so sorry I failed so many of you. My mom has my suicide note if you care (she didn’t know this was coming, no one did, but she will know by now). If you don’t I understand. May you all find the peace and happiness I was denied.

I'm glad that I caught what he said in that last post because already..... POOF it's gone. The comments were fun to read though so RIP to those.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm glad that I caught what he said in that last post because already..... POOF it's gone. The comments were fun to read though so RIP to those.
    Was just going to say, it's gone! I wonder if it was someone who logged into his FB who deleted it, or Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Who is that?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Who is that?

The victims were later identified by police as Varsos? 31-year-old estranged wife, Marie, and her 60-year-old mother, Deborah Sisco.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

The victims were later identified by police as Varsos? 31-year-old estranged wife, Marie, and her 60-year-old mother, Deborah Sisco.
    Ohhh okay, I thought maybe it was the wife and I got confused, since her name was Marie.

Thank you to whoever made my title so much better

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Thank you to whoever made my title so much better
    Thanks. I think it still needs something, a comma or maybe a semicolon... or maybe an & ?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

wah wah she took my pills so she should die.

Why kill her mother if she was the sole abuser?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    wah wah she took my pills so she should die.

Why kill her mother if she was the sole abuser?
    That's what I was wondering. He claims her mom raised her the way she is....so guessing that was his reason for killing her, also.

That's what I was wondering. He claims her mom raised her the way she is....so guessing that was his reason for killing her, also.
    Dude wasn't right in the head. You can tell by some of his posts. He basically didn't have his drugs anymore and his wife left him for another woman so ended up raging out. Anyone that got in his way would have been killed IMHO.

Thread Information