Thread: Big Brother Star Nikki Grahame Dies at 38

Big Brother Star Nikki Grahame Dies at 38

https://www.facebook.com/nikki.grahame.5

https://www.nikkigrahame.info/

https://www.gofundme.com/f/2azz481mlc

Nikki Grahame, star of 'Big Brother' and 'Princess Nikki,' died Friday morning. She was 38.

The reality TV star's death was confirmed to Variety by her agent, Freddy White. Her close friend Leon Dee first shared the news on a GoFundMe page set up to raise money for Grahame's anorexia treatment. According to the GoFundMe, Grahame had struggled with the eating disorder for most of her life.

'It breaks our hearts to know that someone who is so precious was taken from us at such a young age,' Dee wrote on the GoFundMe page. 'Nikki not only touched the lives of millions of people, but also her friends and family who will miss her immensely.'

Grahame rose to fame on Season 7 of 'Big Brother UK' in 2006, in which she finished in fifth place. Later that year, she starred in her own reality series, 'Princess Nikki,' which followed Grahame attempting several jobs, like trash collecting and deep sea fishing, and seeing whether she would be able to keep them for a day or be fired.

In 2010, Grahame finished in second place in 'Ultimate Big Brother,' and in 2015, she returned as a guest housemate in Season 16 of 'Big Brother UK.' The following year, Grahame competed in 'Big Brother Canada' and finished in sixth place. Grahame was lauded as a breakout star of the 'Big Brother' franchise and a reality television icon, known for her humorous testimonials and joyful personality.

Grahame also won a National Television Award for Most Popular TV Contender and wrote two books, 'Dying To Be Thin' and 'Fragile,' which documented her experiences with anorexia.

Contributions to Grahame's GoFundMe will be donated to an organization supporting those suffering from anorexia in her memory.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Super sad to see the disease take another person. I'm just waiting for the day that Eugenia Cooney from YouTube drops. What's sick about her is that YouTube refuses to take away her platform that is hurting both her and her followers. And it caters to the fetish people because they give her donations to model and do different things to show off how skinny she is getting. Gross.

Some of these social media platforms have to understand that comments from people can actually fuel the disease for people suffering from these diseases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It still boggles my mind how purposely not eating is a "disease" when people all over the world are starving, wishing they had a decent meal. I bet if these people diagnosed with said "disease" were required to give a certain % of their income to feed the homeless, we'd magically have a lot less of these people in 1 day.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Super sad to see the disease take another person. I'm just waiting for the day that Eugenia Cooney from YouTube drops. What's sick about her is that YouTube refuses to take away her platform that is hurting both her and her followers. And it caters to the fetish people because they give her donations to model and do different things to show off how skinny she is getting. Gross.

Some of these social media platforms have to understand that comments from people can actually fuel the disease for people suffering from these diseases.
    Ive seen some of her videos, and in one she has an "event" that looked like a seizure. Its hard to watch her videos. She seems like such a sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrix View Post
    It still boggles my mind how purposely not eating is a "disease" when people all over the world are starving, wishing they had a decent meal. I bet if these people diagnosed with said "disease" were required to give a certain % of their income to feed the homeless, we'd magically have a lot less of these people in 1 day.
    This is gross and I hope you are trolling.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's a mental illness. You say "people purposefully not eating as a disease" yet people "purposefully hear voices that tell them to kill others or themselves" as well. The sickness that I'm speaking about in my comment comes back to her psychologically feeding off of comments about how she "looks amazing" in her state and even those that say "I'm worried about you, please get help". The latter is something that fuels this desire for people to care about her. If she gets healthy, she'll lose those comments that care about her in her mind so she needs to remain sick and skinny to keep getting the attention. From both those that care and those that don't.

Mental illness is still an illness.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It really is a disease. The people who have this have a different thought pattern than others. When we look at them, we see walking skeletons. They see what they think is an ideal body. Having others praise them for being thin literally just feeds the illness. The illness will kill you. Some can't control this even with intensive therapy. This is not something I would wish on anyone. Read for yourself:

https://www.verywellmind.com/yes-eat...deadly-1138269

Collectively, eating disorders have the highest death rates among all mental illnesses.

Thread Information