Thread: Elmo doll defiled by home inspector, filmed by nursery camera: cops

Elmo doll defiled by home inspector, filmed by nursery camera: cops

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...apm-story.html

Elmo traumatized.

A Michigan home inspector was filmed molesting a stuffed version of Sesame Street character Elmo while on the job, says the crime site Smoking Gun. The incident was reportedly caught on film when the suspect, Kevin Wayne VanLuven, tripped a nursery camera alert synced to the phone of a 22-year-old woman trying to sell the house the 59-year-old man was surveying.

The owners of the suburban Detroit home reportedly let VanLuven into the house along with a realtor, then left them to their business. VanLuven was allegedly surveilled going into the home's nursery, where he started touching himself. As the situation progresses, police say VanLuven picked up the stuffed Elmo doll and 'appeared to be pleasuring himself with the doll.'

Cops were called to the scene where they claim VanLuven admitted to handling the doll, but only because it was blocking an electric socket he needed to inspect. After being told his perverted puppet show had been recorded, he allegedly confessed to tickling himself with Elmo.

VanLuven was arraigned Wednesday on charges of aggravated indecent exposure and malicious destruction of property under $200, the Smoking Gun reports. The former charge carries a maximum sentence of two years in prison. The latter could lead to a three-month sentence.

A court order reportedly prohibits VanLuven from being alone in a residential property other than his own. He has also been ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation, the report says.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 04-08-2021 at 05:50 PM.

What a weirdo...I wonder if he finished

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Bert and Ernie and I had a 3-some in the bathtub when I was a kid. Bigbird sat on the counter and watched. I wonder if the Home Inspector job is available. I feel I'm qualified...

Like, why tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The fact that he got turned on entering the nursery is pretty gross. My thought is that he's a kiddie diddler and swapped out the Elmo for the child in his mind. Fucking sicko.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information