Thread: Italian mafia suspect posts his cooking show on YouTube, gets arrested and extradited

Italian mafia suspect posts his cooking show on YouTube, gets arrested and extradited

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...hki-story.html

An alleged gangster on the run since 2014 was arrested, then extradited to Italy to stand trial after filming a cooking show and posting it to YouTube.

The BBC reports that Marc Feren Claude Biart was tracked down last week by law enforcement officials in the Dominican Republic, thanks to the culinary program he recorded from his hideout in Boca Chica. He is expected to stand trial for allegedly trafficking cocaine into Europe for the Cacciola clan of the ?Ndrangheta mafia.

The 53-year-old covered his face while sharing cooking tips with viewers, but he was reportedly identified by his tattoos. The powerful Ndrangheta family is based in the southern Italian region of Calabria, but operates globally.

Marc Feren Claude Biart, center, was tracked down by law enforcement officials in the Dominican Republic thanks to the culinary program he recorded from his hideout in Boca Chica. He is expected to stand trial for allegedly trafficking cocaine into Europe for the Cacciola clan of the ?Ndrangheta mafia.

More than 350 of its alleged mobsters and corrupt officials face a litany of charges in a massive trial that began in January and is expected to take years.

A pre-trial hearing running down the list of suspects reportedly lasted more than three hours.

Everyone wants to be internet famous!

He must've really wanted his cooking skills out there!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Everyone wants to be internet famous!
    So many people just don't understand that things that you post are public!?! It's not like you sent an email or made a landline call and someone had to be actively trying to see it. It's out there! People look at youtube or tiktoc or whatever. Amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

his you tube career was just a flash in the pan I guess.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    his you tube career was just a flash in the pan I guess.

Thread Information