Thread: Florida mom Edith Riddle (34) with boxing glove superglued to hand fights girl at daughter's school, police say

Florida mom Edith Riddle (34) with boxing glove superglued to hand fights girl at daughter's school, police say

https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/ne...ol-police-say/

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) ? A Florida mother was charged with child abuse after fighting a girl at her daughter?s school while wearing a boxing glove, according to reports.

Edith Riddle, 34, was arrested Thursday, according to a Jacksonville police arrest report.

The report stated that a school safety officer heard a ?frantic? announcement over their school radio around noon that there was a fight underway outside the cafeteria.

Riddle had gotten into a physical fight with a child unrelated to her, according to the report. The girl was found with abrasions on her knees and forearms.

According to the police report, Riddle had just left the school with her daughter after a meeting with the vice principal about her eighth-grader?s ?hostile outbursts? at another student.

Instead of leaving the campus after the meeting, First Coast News reported, Riddle?s daughter went to the cafeteria to fight with the other girl.

Riddle?s daughter punched the other girl before Riddle joined in, throwing punches herself, according to the report. Riddle was wearing a boxing glove when she arrived at the school and had told officials it was superglued to her wrist and that she couldn?t remove it, according to FCN.

The other girl?s parent arrived at the school and told police she wanted to pursue criminal charges before taking the child to a nearby hospital.

Riddle was arrested and charged with one count of ?child abuse with a personal/special weapon.?

Hope she didn't use gorilla glue.

White trash's Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/edith.riddle.9
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I found another Facebook page I believe and it has her daughter on it.
    https://www.facebook.com/edie.riddle.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

She's too white trash for me but I am intrigued on how one gets a boxing glove glued onto their hand. That's such a "high school prank" thing.

According to the police report, Riddle had just left the school with her daughter after a meeting with the vice principal about her eighth-grader?s ?hostile outbursts? at another student.
    Did she wear the glove to the meeting?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So many questions. Was the glove gluing an accident? Did she do it herself? Did she wake up that morning and say "I think I'll glue a boxing glove to my hand in case I need one"? Did she drive with said glove glued to her hand? Is gluing items to her body a hobby or a lifestyle? What brand of glue?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information