Thread: Armed man breaks into home, steals cat at gunpoint

Armed man breaks into home, steals cat at gunpoint

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...gsq-story.html

It was a feline-y felony.

An unidentified northern Michigan man reportedly woke with a gun to his head shortly after 4 a.m. Wednesday and was robbed of one of the two cats with whom he shares his Upper Peninsula home.

Michigan Live reports the cat burglar demanded both of the victim's felines, but left with only one.

Police in Laurium, Mich., believe the unidentified gunman, who was arrested a short time later, knows the home owner. He was reportedly in possession of a firearm when he was apprehended for felonious assault and home invasion.

WLUC reports the suspect is a 52-year-old man from the nearby village of Calumet, Mich. The whereabouts of the purloined cat is unclear.

The Keweenaw County Sheriff's Office, Houghton County Sheriff's Department and Hancock City Police Department reportedly joined in the search for the suspect. The case remains under investigation.

Where is the cat? WHERE IS IT?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Where is the cat? WHERE IS IT?!?
    I just really need the full scoop on this one. Was it a "found" cat that previously belonged to the cat burglar? Just some random thing or was it a "that darn cat" situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What was the purpose for abducting the cat? does it make them a cat burglar? Will the cat testify?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information