Thread: The Rappers thread

The Rappers thread

I swear I thought there was one but apparently it lead me back to the individual deaths of rappers.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ions_top_pages

Here is one a rapper producer under investigation for weapons charges.

. AVENTURA, Fla. ? A record producer who has worked with a slew of A-list rappers was arrested over the weekend in Aventura on a weapons charge.

According to his arrest report, Joshua Howard Luellen, 32, who is also known as Southside and Sizzle, was pulled over Sunday afternoon while driving a black Mercedes-Benz SUV near the Aventura Mall.

Police said the vehicle had a heavily tinted windshield, obstructing the officer from seeing inside the SUV.

According to the report, Southside, who is also a rapper and songwriter, was pulled over and asked if he had any weapons inside the vehicle.

Police said he admitted to having a gun on the floor board near his feet and another gun was found lying on the floor board behind the front passenger seat.

Authorities said both guns were fully loaded with rounds in the chamber.

Southside provided the officer with a concealed weapons permit card, but a records check showed that his CCW permit was suspended for unknown reasons, the arrest report stated. Police said the producer?s Florida?s driver?s license had also been suspended since May 8, 2019.

He was ultimately arrested on charges of carrying a concealed firearm and driving with a suspended license.

Southside is originally from the Southside region of Atlanta and currently lives in Doral.

He was discovered by Waka Flocka Flame when he was 17 and has worked with numerous big names in the music industry, such as Kanye West, Rick Ross and Meek Mill.

Spit us a rap John, drumbeat and GO!!!
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Ugh, I had such a huge crush on T.I. What a disappointment (posting an article for those that don't want to watch a video like me):

Rapper T.I. and his wife Tiny Harris have been accused of drugging and sexually assaulting multiple people, according to a lawyer who is now calling for criminal investigations into the allegations. The alleged incidents took place in several states between 2005 and 2018.

Attorney Tyrone A. Blackburn sent letters to the attorneys general in California and Georgia urging them to investigate claims from 10 women and one man who alleged that the rapper, his wife and their associates engaged in acts including "forced drugging, kidnapping, rape, and intimidation."

"These women are unaware of each other, and without any leading on my part, they recount eerily similar events of sexual abuse, forced ingestion of illegal narcotics, kidnapping, terroristic threats, and false imprisonment," Blackburn said in his letters.

An attorney for the couple said the pair, whose real names are Clifford and Tameka Harris, "deny in the strongest possible terms these baseless and unjustified allegations." Attorney Steve Sadow also called the claims a "shakedown" that began on social media.

"Blackburn repeatedly refused to provide the names of his accuser-clients or any corroborating or supporting evidence of his groundless claims," Sadow said in a statement. "The Harrises repeat that they are confident if a thorough and fair investigation is conducted, no charges will be brought."

The letters describe multiple alleged instances of drugging and assault. In 2005, a woman in her early twenties met the couple at a club in California, where she had one drink of her own and a sip from a drink that Tiny offered her, according to Blackburn's letter to the California attorney general. She went to the rapper's hotel room and became "lightheaded and dizzy" and eventually threw up, the letter said. She rejected his advances but said she remembers "waking up naked on the couch with a towel thrown over her with a very sore vagina," the letter claimed.

Three women have accused the couple of drugging them in Atlanta. One said she was working for the couple in the summer of 2006 when she was offered a drink and pills from Tiny, which made her sick, Blackburn's letter said. She eventually threw up and woke up naked, believing her virginity had been taken, the attorney wrote.

T.I., a renowned Atlanta-based rapper, is known for his contributions to early 2000s hip-hop. In 2010, the three-time Grammy winner married Tiny, who is known for her songwriting career in the 1990s.

The two have their own reality tv show on VH1, where cameras document their large family and celebrity life. Deadline reported that MTV entertainment, a division of ViacomCBS, paused filming for the fourth season to "gather more information" after allegations began to surface earlier this year.

Blackburn recalled the new allegations in a Monday morning news conference and said he's heard claims from more than 30 women. Most, he said, remained anonymous out of fear of retaliation.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ti-tiny...t-allegations/

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Ugh, I had such a huge crush on T.I.
    Why did you crush on TI?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Why did you crush on TI?
    He's fucking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information