Thread: Audrey Ellis (29) of organ failure related to Covid

Audrey Ellis (29) of organ failure related to Covid

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/14/97282...ce=twitter.com
    Long interesting article at link

Her heart, as strong as it had been, was spent. Her liver, pancreas and kidneys stopped functioning due to the lack of circulation. The heart's electrical system became chaotic and developed irregular rhythms called ventricular fibrillation.

"Her heart had stretched out to an extent that was not compatible with life," Choo said. Instead of pumping, the heart merely quivered, and then finally stopped.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Dear Kelsey, your sister will always be with you. No one can break the bond you share, not even Death.

I can imagine neither the depth of your pain, nor the scale of your loss, You have every right to be as angry as you are sad, but I pray you may one day smile again when you think of your twin sister.

No one should have to face death in such a manner, but those things we seldom get to choose.

My heart goes out to you, your family and your friends as you mourn Audrey's passing. May she rest in paradise.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information