Thread: James Hutchinson (6) killed and dumped in the Ohio River by Brittany Gosney (29) & James Hamilton (42)

James Hutchinson (6) killed and dumped in the Ohio River by Brittany Gosney (29) & James Hamilton (42)

https://www.wlwt.com/article/police-...rged/35673189#

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio ?
    A missing boy from Middletown is believed to be dead and his mother and her boyfriend are now facing charges after admitting he was killed and his body was dumped into the Ohio River.

Six-year-old James Hutchinson was reported missing Sunday morning by his mother, Brittany Gosney, 29, police said.

Investigators said Gosney, and her boyfriend, 42-year-old James Hamilton, showed up at the police lobby and reported the child missing. Police said that was the first red flag because parents of missing children usually call 911.

Hours later, investigators said Gosney and Hamilton told police the 6-year-old was killed in Preble County a few days ago.

Middletown Police Chief David Birk said Gosney drove James and two of his siblings to Rush Run Park Friday evening and intended to abandon her children.

According to court documents, Gosney placed James outside of her car, and as he attempted to get back into the vehicle, "she drove off at a high rate of speed, dragging the child for a distance."

Gosney then left the park and returned approximately 30 to 40 minutes later and found James in the middle of the parking lot with a head injury, according to court documents. Gosney told police James was dead.

After he was killed, investigators said Gosney put his body in the car with her two other children and drove back to Crawford Street Middletown where they live.

Gosney put James' body in an upstairs bedroom at their home.

"Sometime Saturday night, Saturday evening, when the other kids fell asleep, that's when they responded to 275 by Lawrenceburg, and that's when they disposed of James in the Ohio River," Birk said.

Investigators said Hamilton helped Gosney throw James' body over the bridge and into the water.

"It really hit Middletown really hard, along with Preble County," Birk said. "This is heartbreaking for all of us, and it is difficult."

Trained search and rescue teams searched the river banks Monday in an attempt to recover James' body.

Gosney is charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence. Hamilton faces charges of abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence.

During Gosney's arraignment Monday, she told the judge she didn't fully understand her rights.

"I have a learning disability, so I do not understand what you are saying," Gosney said.

Birk said, "She seems to be communicating fine. She understands right from wrong. She understands her constitutional rights."

Her bond was set at $1 million. Hamilton's was set at $100,000.

Gosney's two children who lived at the home, both second graders, have since been placed in foster care, authorities said.

Birk said Gosney has a fourth child who had previously been removed from the home.

The Middletown Police Department is working with the Preble County Sheriff's Office, the Preble County Prosecutor and the Butler County Prosecutor.

The public is asked to come and unite as a community at Barnitz Stadium Tuesday at 6:45 p.m., where everyone can "celebrate the bright joy that James was," Middletown School Superintendent Marlon Styles said.

Styles said James was a "wonderful student" and a "fun-loving kid."

JL, I moved this because he has not been found despite what your title said. They are pretty sure he was killed and dumped in the river, and they are searching for his body, but they have not found him yet.

https://www.kcrg.com/2021/03/01/poli...riend-charged/

Ohio mom tried to abandon 6-year-old son before killing him, court documents say

The Middletown mother charged with murdering her 6-year-old son drove to a Preble County wildlife area to abandon him and then ran over him when he tried to get back in the car, court records show.

Brittany Gosney, 29, told Middletown police she sped off, dragging her son, James Robert Hutchinson, for a distance before returning about 30 to 40 minutes later. She said she found him dead in the middle of the parking lot with a head injury.

She “stated she picked the child up, put him back in the vehicle and drove back (to their home on Crawford Street) where she took the child in the house and placed him in an upstairs bedroom,” police wrote in her criminal complaint.
    Advertisement

The next day, she said she drove to the Ohio River and put her son’s body in the water.

Middletown police said she reported her son missing Sunday and later confessed to killing him.

Gosney is charged with murder, abuse of corpse and tampering with evidence.

Her boyfriend, James Hamilton, 42, is charged with abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence.
    Advertisement

A judge set bond at $1 million for Gosney on Monday while Hamilton’s bond was set at $100,000.

Both are due back in court on March 8.

Two other children in their home have been removed, according to police.

Police said they will be working with trained searchers in an attempt to recover the boy’s body this week.

They said the river is very high and treacherous, so they will not be disclosing the exact location in hopes of avoiding another tragic incident.

These worthless sacks of shit deserve the Kevansvault treatment.

That poor baby, so adorable

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news...he-first-time/

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (WDTN) — The people of Middletown gathered Monday night to honor the life of 6-year-old James Hutchinson. His family says this truly feels like a nightmare they can’t wake up from, but they’re amazed and overwhelmed at the outpouring of love from their community.

Police: Middletown mother confesses to killing 6-year-old son, shows little remorse
    “We love James. We’re always going to love James. We’ll never forget James, the light of his soul lit up this earth and it’s just a sad day,” said Shelby Griffith, a family member.

Hundreds of candles glowed for several hours in his memory. He was a first grade student at Rosa Parks Elementary. James’ family say they are in disbelief and shock after his mother, Brittany Gosney confessed to killing him on Monday.

“Pray for the other two kids, keep the family in mind when making posts on Facebook, Twitter or whatnot,” said Kathryn Lundy, a family member. “This is a very trying time and taxing time.”

Community members say they gathered to mourn the loss of a bright soul tragically taken too soon. James’ Aunt Lisa Gosney said right now, the family feels shattered but will keep his memory alive for decades to come

Middletown Schools to hold a Celebration of Life event for 6-year-old James Hutchinson
    And, if he is listening, they had one last message for James.

“I love you so much. I love you so much and I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. I’m so sorry,” said Lisa Gosney.

Tuesday night, there will be another vigil to honor James at Rosa Parks Elementary School.

6 year old killed by mother

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ames-son-ohio/

Just after 10 a.m. on Sunday morning, Brittany Gosney and her boyfriend walked into a police station in Middletown, Ohio, with disturbing news: Gosney’s 6-year-old son, James Hutchinson, was missing. Middletown police immediately began searching, posting pleas for help and images of the red-haired child in black frame glasses.
    But Gosney, 29, and her boyfriend, 42-year-old James Hamilton, were lying, police said on Monday.
    In fact, Gosney had run over her son in a park days earlier after trying to abandon him there, according to police. Then she and Hamilton allegedly threw his body into the Ohio River.
    Gosney was arrested and charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence, and Hamilton was charged with abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence. Two other children who lived with the couple have been removed from the home by state authorities, police said.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm so sorry I didn't know this was already a thread.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Why? Why? Why? She could have given him to a family member if she didn't want him.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I think I figured it out. In reading other articles, family members said the mom had cut off contact and not let them speak to to little boy. My guess, her boyfriend who originally was her brother-in-law was probably being molested by the creepy looking fucker. She wanted to get rid of him to protect the boyfriend. She didn't want the little boy speaking with family cuz she knew he would rat them out.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

https://fox8.com/news/mother-of-jame...-court-monday/

. BUTLER COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The mother of 6-year-old James Hutchinson, along with her boyfriend, appeared in court Monday afternoon.

Brittany Gosney and James Hamilton both issued pleas of not guilty. The judge initially considered ruling on both cases separately but said he would decide that at a later time.

A jury trial date for Gosney and Hamilton was set for Monday, May 24, at 8:30 a.m. with a pre-trial set for Monday, March 22, at 8:30 a.m. Gosney’s bond was set to $2 million, while Hamilton’s was set to $750,000. Neither of them are allowed contact with Gosney’s two other children for the time being.

They were both indicted Friday on charges related to killing Hutchinson and dumping his body in the Ohio River. Gosney was indicted by the Butler County Grand Jury on 16 different counts while Hamilton was indicted on 15 counts.

Authorities have not yet found the body of the 6-year-old. Lawrenceburg Police along with North Star International and Ohio LandSAR volunteers searched on land Sunday due to high water levels.

“The river is going down but it’s still a great challenge,” said Preble County Sheriff Mike Simpson. “I’m not sure when we’re going to get divers in, they’re monitoring the river levels and what the weather for the next couple of weeks is going to be.”

And I?m quickly reminded why I took a break this site. Stories like these. 🤬

https://www.wlwt.com/article/after-s...sing/35864295#

After sonar detects possible body, days-long search concludes with James Hutchinson still missing

After a dayslong search Wednesday, crews were unable to locate the body of 6-year-old James Hutchinson.

Earlier in the day Wednesday, officials said there's a high probability that a body has been located in the Ohio River in the area where crews are searching for the missing boy.

Six-year-old James is believed to be dead after his mother admitted to killing him and, with the help of her boyfriend, dumped his body in the Ohio River near Lawrenceburg.

Butler County Prosecutor Mike Gmoser said there is a high level of probability that a body has been located in that area, based on sonar and a cadaver dog detection.

James' mother, Brittany Gosney, 29, and her boyfriend, James Hamilton, 42, have been arrested in the case.

A police report states that Gosney drove her kids, ages 9, 7 and 6, to Rush Run Park in Preble County around 3 a.m. on Feb. 27.

Gosney tells police that her boyfriend, Hamilton, was pressuring her to get rid of her children. Investigators believe it was her intention to leave all three children at the park.

"Brittany stated she had planned to get the kids out of the vehicle and to leave them behind as Hamilton had been pressuring her to get rid of the kids. When doing this, the 6-year-old, Hutchinson, grabbed onto the door handle. Brittany slammed the gas trying to leave the kids and drug Hutchinson possibly running him over," according to the police report.

The report goes on to say that Gosney went back to check on her son and he was dead. She told police she loaded the other two children in the car with James' body and returned to their home on Crawford Street in Hamilton.

Police say she put her son’s body in a spare bedroom upstairs.

After the other two children went to sleep, police say Gosney and Hamilton drove to the Interstate 275 bridge near Lawrenceburg.

Police believe the pair dumped the 6-year-old’s body in the Ohio River and left. His body has not yet been found.

Crews have also been searching the river for 3-year-old Nylo Lattimore.

Hamilton County Prosecutors say Nylo was killed by the man in December who took the life of his mother Nyteisha Lattimore.

Nyteisha Lattimore's boyfriend, Desean Brown, 21, has been charged with two counts of aggravated murder with a death penalty specification, one count of gross abuse of a corpse and one count of tampering with evidence. He faces the death penalty.

A group of divers were on the scene almost all day Wednesday working to locate any body.

The river is still high and dangerous due to recent rain and flooding.

On Wednesday evening, officials stated that search operations concluded for the day. Neither of the boys were located.

Teams will monitor the weather and river conditions over the next several days and will return as soon as it's safe to do so.

The shitty thing is, there are probably several bodies in the Ohio river.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The shitty thing is, there are probably several bodies in the Ohio river.
    It's like the St. Johns near me. I'm pretty sure Hayleigh Cummings is in there along with several other not so high profile cases. I had forgotten about poor little Nylo until the update earlier.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-mothe...ry?id=76540034

Ohio mother charged in 6-year-old son's death seeks insanity plea

The attorney for an Ohio woman charged with the murder of her 6-year-old son is seeking to enter an insanity plea, court records show.

Brittany Gosney, 29, was indicted earlier this month on 16 counts, including murder and abandonment, in the death of James Hutchinson, 6, who police say was dumped in the Ohio River and has yet to be recovered.

"[Gosney] struggles to assist in her defense, and counsel has serious concerns regarding defendant's mental health," her attorney, David Washington, wrote in a motion filed in Butler County court Wednesday requesting leave to file a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity and ask for a competency evaluation.

Gosney's boyfriend, James Hamilton, 42, was also indicted on 15 counts in connection with the first grader's death. He has pleaded not guilty.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Insanity my ass, you sorry cunt. You knew what you were fucking doing, and you need to pay for that. So does that needledicked chronic masturbator you call a boyfriend. I hope they ....holy fuck I hope you die slowly and painfully. You two don't deserve to live. Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. I hope James' death haunts you, because

the ONE FUCKING PERSON ON THE PLANET WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HIM, DESERTED HIM IN HIS TIME OF NEED.

You are dog shit personified, and your bf is even more foul. You fuckers should be dropped into an active fucking volcano.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Thread Information