Thread: James Hutchinson (6) killed and dumped in the Ohio River by Brittany Gosney (29) & James Hamilton (42)

James Hutchinson (6) killed and dumped in the Ohio River by Brittany Gosney (29) & James Hamilton (42)

https://www.wlwt.com/article/police-...rged/35673189#

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio ?
    A missing boy from Middletown is believed to be dead and his mother and her boyfriend are now facing charges after admitting he was killed and his body was dumped into the Ohio River.

Six-year-old James Hutchinson was reported missing Sunday morning by his mother, Brittany Gosney, 29, police said.

Investigators said Gosney, and her boyfriend, 42-year-old James Hamilton, showed up at the police lobby and reported the child missing. Police said that was the first red flag because parents of missing children usually call 911.

Hours later, investigators said Gosney and Hamilton told police the 6-year-old was killed in Preble County a few days ago.

Middletown Police Chief David Birk said Gosney drove James and two of his siblings to Rush Run Park Friday evening and intended to abandon her children.

According to court documents, Gosney placed James outside of her car, and as he attempted to get back into the vehicle, "she drove off at a high rate of speed, dragging the child for a distance."

Gosney then left the park and returned approximately 30 to 40 minutes later and found James in the middle of the parking lot with a head injury, according to court documents. Gosney told police James was dead.

After he was killed, investigators said Gosney put his body in the car with her two other children and drove back to Crawford Street Middletown where they live.

Gosney put James' body in an upstairs bedroom at their home.

"Sometime Saturday night, Saturday evening, when the other kids fell asleep, that's when they responded to 275 by Lawrenceburg, and that's when they disposed of James in the Ohio River," Birk said.

Investigators said Hamilton helped Gosney throw James' body over the bridge and into the water.

"It really hit Middletown really hard, along with Preble County," Birk said. "This is heartbreaking for all of us, and it is difficult."

Trained search and rescue teams searched the river banks Monday in an attempt to recover James' body.

Gosney is charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence. Hamilton faces charges of abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence.

During Gosney's arraignment Monday, she told the judge she didn't fully understand her rights.

"I have a learning disability, so I do not understand what you are saying," Gosney said.

Birk said, "She seems to be communicating fine. She understands right from wrong. She understands her constitutional rights."

Her bond was set at $1 million. Hamilton's was set at $100,000.

Gosney's two children who lived at the home, both second graders, have since been placed in foster care, authorities said.

Birk said Gosney has a fourth child who had previously been removed from the home.

The Middletown Police Department is working with the Preble County Sheriff's Office, the Preble County Prosecutor and the Butler County Prosecutor.

The public is asked to come and unite as a community at Barnitz Stadium Tuesday at 6:45 p.m., where everyone can "celebrate the bright joy that James was," Middletown School Superintendent Marlon Styles said.

Styles said James was a "wonderful student" and a "fun-loving kid."

That poor baby, so adorable

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news...he-first-time/

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (WDTN) — The people of Middletown gathered Monday night to honor the life of 6-year-old James Hutchinson. His family says this truly feels like a nightmare they can’t wake up from, but they’re amazed and overwhelmed at the outpouring of love from their community.

Police: Middletown mother confesses to killing 6-year-old son, shows little remorse
    “We love James. We’re always going to love James. We’ll never forget James, the light of his soul lit up this earth and it’s just a sad day,” said Shelby Griffith, a family member.

Hundreds of candles glowed for several hours in his memory. He was a first grade student at Rosa Parks Elementary. James’ family say they are in disbelief and shock after his mother, Brittany Gosney confessed to killing him on Monday.

“Pray for the other two kids, keep the family in mind when making posts on Facebook, Twitter or whatnot,” said Kathryn Lundy, a family member. “This is a very trying time and taxing time.”

Community members say they gathered to mourn the loss of a bright soul tragically taken too soon. James’ Aunt Lisa Gosney said right now, the family feels shattered but will keep his memory alive for decades to come

Middletown Schools to hold a Celebration of Life event for 6-year-old James Hutchinson
    And, if he is listening, they had one last message for James.

“I love you so much. I love you so much and I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. I’m so sorry,” said Lisa Gosney.

Tuesday night, there will be another vigil to honor James at Rosa Parks Elementary School.

6 year old killed by mother

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ames-son-ohio/

Just after 10 a.m. on Sunday morning, Brittany Gosney and her boyfriend walked into a police station in Middletown, Ohio, with disturbing news: Gosney’s 6-year-old son, James Hutchinson, was missing. Middletown police immediately began searching, posting pleas for help and images of the red-haired child in black frame glasses.
    But Gosney, 29, and her boyfriend, 42-year-old James Hamilton, were lying, police said on Monday.
    In fact, Gosney had run over her son in a park days earlier after trying to abandon him there, according to police. Then she and Hamilton allegedly threw his body into the Ohio River.
    Gosney was arrested and charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence, and Hamilton was charged with abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence. Two other children who lived with the couple have been removed from the home by state authorities, police said.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm so sorry I didn't know this was already a thread.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Why? Why? Why? She could have given him to a family member if she didn't want him.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I think I figured it out. In reading other articles, family members said the mom had cut off contact and not let them speak to to little boy. My guess, her boyfriend who originally was her brother-in-law was probably being molested by the creepy looking fucker. She wanted to get rid of him to protect the boyfriend. She didn't want the little boy speaking with family cuz she knew he would rat them out.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

https://fox8.com/news/mother-of-jame...-court-monday/

. BUTLER COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The mother of 6-year-old James Hutchinson, along with her boyfriend, appeared in court Monday afternoon.

Brittany Gosney and James Hamilton both issued pleas of not guilty. The judge initially considered ruling on both cases separately but said he would decide that at a later time.

A jury trial date for Gosney and Hamilton was set for Monday, May 24, at 8:30 a.m. with a pre-trial set for Monday, March 22, at 8:30 a.m. Gosney’s bond was set to $2 million, while Hamilton’s was set to $750,000. Neither of them are allowed contact with Gosney’s two other children for the time being.

They were both indicted Friday on charges related to killing Hutchinson and dumping his body in the Ohio River. Gosney was indicted by the Butler County Grand Jury on 16 different counts while Hamilton was indicted on 15 counts.

Authorities have not yet found the body of the 6-year-old. Lawrenceburg Police along with North Star International and Ohio LandSAR volunteers searched on land Sunday due to high water levels.

“The river is going down but it’s still a great challenge,” said Preble County Sheriff Mike Simpson. “I’m not sure when we’re going to get divers in, they’re monitoring the river levels and what the weather for the next couple of weeks is going to be.”

And I?m quickly reminded why I took a break this site. Stories like these. 🤬

The shitty thing is, there are probably several bodies in the Ohio river.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Insanity my ass, you sorry cunt. You knew what you were fucking doing, and you need to pay for that. So does that needledicked chronic masturbator you call a boyfriend. I hope they ....holy fuck I hope you die slowly and painfully. You two don't deserve to live. Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. I hope James' death haunts you, because

the ONE FUCKING PERSON ON THE PLANET WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HIM, DESERTED HIM IN HIS TIME OF NEED.

You are dog shit personified, and your bf is even more foul. You fuckers should be dropped into an active fucking volcano.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/ohio-w...-year-old-son/

An Ohio woman charged with murdering her 6-year-old son is walking back her plea of not guilty by reason of insanity. The attorney of Brittany Gosney, 29, announced the development amid a court hearing in Butler County on Monday in which Gosney was found competent to stand trial.

Authorities say Gosney confessed to attempting to abandon son James Robert Hutchinson, and two other children, ages 7 and 9, at the behest of her boyfriend, co-defendant James Hamilton, 42. In this account, she brought the kids to a parking lot of the Rush Run Wildlife Area, where they previously went fishing. This time, Gosney allegedly tried to leave the children there. In her purported story, James grabbed onto the door handle of her 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan.
    “Brittany slammed the gas trying to leave the kids and drug Hutchinson possibly running him over,” said Preble County documents. “Brittany turned the vehicle around to check on Hutchinson and he was dead.”

Gosney allegedly said she brought the two living children and Hutchinson’s body back home, where she and Hamilton put the remains in a spare room. In her alleged confession, the defendants later took the 6-year-old back into the vehicle and tossed him off of a bridge into the Ohio River near Lawrenceburg, Indiana.

Hutchinson remains missing.

Both Gosney and Hamilton are set for court May 24.

[Mugshot of Gosney, and picture of Hutchinson via Middletown Division of Police]

Mom Who Ran Over 6-year-Old Son While Trying to Abandon Him in Park Pleads Guilty to Murder

https://toofab.com/2021/03/02/six-ye...him-in-a-park/

Brittany Gosney has admitted to running over one of her three kids as she tried to abandon them in a park.

On Monday, the 29-year-old pleaded guilty to two counts of endangering children, and one count of unclassified murder.

She is due to be sentenced on September 13, where she faces 15 years to life in prison for the murder, and an additional 36 months each for the endangerment charges.

The mother-of four had originally pled not guilty by reasons of insanity in April, but was ruled competent after a psychological evaluation.

"I think she obviously understands the significance of the decisions she made. I think that she's going to have to deal with this the rest of her life and her children are going to have to deal with it the rest of their lives," defense attorney David Washington said, per WLWT.

Gosney initially faced 16 felony charges including multiple counts of endangering children, abduction and kidnapping, but they were reduced to just three as part of a plea deal, which prosecutors said was offered out of pity to her surviving children.

"Pretty much every parent out there would question, 'Is this ever enough?'" asked assistant prosecutor Kelly Heile. "But we have two living children who have already been through trauma that no child should ever experience, and this guilty plea prevents them from going through further trauma, at least as it related to a case involving their mother."

Gosney's boyfriend James Hamilton, who has been indicted on three counts each of kidnapping, abduction, endangering children, tampering with evidence and gross abuse of a corpse, is set to appear in court next week.

Despite several searches of the Ohio River where his body was dumped, 6-year-old James Hutchinson's remains have still not been found.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This story has got to be one of the saddest ones I've seen on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

They need to lock her up for life. Evil bitch!!

I hope the other 2 kids can't remember that night. That ride back & the conversations after their arrival back home would've been pure horror movie shit

Vids are at the link

https://www.fox19.com/2021/09/28/pol...iddletown-boy/

Police release interview tapes of man charged in connection with death of 6-year-old Middletown boy

By Jared Goffinet and Amber Jayanth
    Published: Sep. 29, 2021 at 5:47 AM GMT+10|Updated: 18 hours ago

BUTLER COUNTY, Ohio (WXIX) - The tapes from police interviews with the man who pleaded guilty to charges in connection with the death of a 6-year-old boy in February have been released.

James Hamilton, 42, pleaded guilty to several charges in the case of 6-year-old James Hutchinson.

Hamilton walked into the Middletown Police Department on Feb. 28 with his girlfriend and Hutchinson?s mother, Brittany Gosney, to report the 6-year-old missing.

For nearly three hours on back-to-back days, Hamilton sits in the interview room to answer questions. At the same time, Gosney was in another room also being questioned.

He maintains that he never killed Hutchinson, but he helped his girlfriend get rid of her son?s body.

?She wanted something to help hold him down in the water. There?s a brick tied to his chest,? Hamilton explained.

Gosney, 29, was sentenced to the maximum of life in prison with the possibility of parole after 21 years after she admitted to killing Hutchinson.

Hamilton told police Gosney?s three children were ?acting up? and she needed to do something about them. Hamilton?s statement matches what Gosney said when she told investigators her boyfriend pressured her to get rid of the kids.

?I told her, ?either you need to find somewhere to go with you and your disrespectful kids, or I?m leaving,?? Hamilton explained during the interview.

Gosney took the kids to a Preble County park with plans to abandon them. Hamilton told investigators that was something they had done before.

Hutchinson died that night at the park.

She was supposed to take the kids up there give them a scare tactic,? Hamilton said. ?Drop them off for a few minutes, then turn around and go get them because they were all acting up real bad.?

Gosney drove back home, where Hamilton was, with her son?s body and the other two kids.

According to Hamilton, Hutchinson was already dead when Gosney got back.

That is when they decided to dump the 6-year-old?s body in the Ohio River in Lawrenceburg, Indiana.

Throughout the interview, Hamilton only becomes emotional after learning that he will be charged.

Now, I?m going to jail just for helping her,? he said.

Hamilton pleaded guilty to charges of kidnapping, endangering children, and gross abuse of a corpse. He is scheduled to appear in court for sentencing on Oct. 5. Hamilton faces up to 19 years in prison.

Hutchinson?s body still has not been found.

BULLSHIT with these two!!! There is a lot more to this story that these sorry sacks of shit are admitting. That child was killed to keep him quiet about what was going on in that house. That's why they wouldn't let anyone talk to him and why she didn't just give them to family that would have taken him.

Thread Information