Thread: Rachael Ann Wallace (32) missing from Southaven, MS since 2/26/2021

Rachael Ann Wallace (32) missing from Southaven, MS since 2/26/2021

https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2021/...issippi-woman/

Authorities are searching for a Mississippi woman missing since last week.

Rachael Ann Wallace, 32, of Southaven, Mississippi was reported missing Friday, Feb. 26 by her family and friends after they were unable to find her.

On Saturday, Feb. 27, Wallace?s car was found abandoned in Panola County, Texas.

According to police reports, her phone last pinged in Shreveport, Louisiana, Friday night.

Authorities are urging anyone with information on Wallace?s whereabouts to contact the Panola County Texas Sheriff?s Office at (903) 693-0333.
    https://www.facebook.com/rawallace88

https://www.ksla.com/2021/02/28/miss...-county-texas/

A missing woman?s vehicle has been found in Panola County, Texas.

Now, authorities there are working with Southaven, Miss. police to find 32-year-old Rachael Ann Wallace.

The missing first responder from DeSoto County, Miss. stands about 5′3″ tall, weighs 125 lbs, and has brown hair and brown eyes, according to the Panola County Sheriff?s Office.

On Monday, March 1, the Panola County Sheriff?s Office said they believe Wallace was seen Saturday morning at the Carthage Walmart. Investigators have reviewed security footage from the store and Wallace?s family has confirmed her identity.

Sheriff?s office officials say they believe Wallace may be altering her appearance to hide her identity.

This case is odd, but she has been found safe.

https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/lo...1-6ab6684ff6e2

The Panola County Sheriff’s Office says a woman reported missing out of Mississippi has been found and is safe.
    The PCSO would like to thank the public for getting the word out about Wallace's initial disappearance. More information is forthcoming.

https://www.kltv.com/2021/03/02/pano...an-found-safe/

At around 6:10 a.m. Tuesday morning the Nacogdoches Police Department received a call from an employee of a store in the 2400 block of Southeast Stallings reporting they had just spoken to Rachael Wallace who was reported missing from South Haven Mississippi.

According to a Facebook post from the Nacogdoches Police department as their officers were responding to the area Wallace walked into their police station advising she was the missing person that everyone had been looking for.

According to the department, Wallace appeared to be in good condition. Nacogdoches PD interviewed Wallace about the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. All indications were that Wallace’s disappearance was voluntary, said the department.

South Haven Police Department has been notified that Wallace was located and Nacogdoches PD is providing them with their findings.

The family has also been contacted letting them know that Wallace one was found safe. Currently Nacogdoches PD is facilitating the reunification of Wallace and her family.

Maybe she just needed a break, like Agatha Christie.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

But why abandon her vehicle like that?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Ok, so here's my wholly ignorant take on the situation, only because she and I are both paramedics.

It's obvious she has a fuckton of responsibility. She is the eyes, ears, and hands of a physician outside of the hospital.

She also has to work at least two jobs in order to make the ends meet. That alone would make anyone batshit, but then you factor in what she does for a living...trauma patients who aren't gonna make it, medical patients dying before they get to the hospital, kids, you've got a recipe for

Get me the fuck out of here

She's beautiful, but that does not in any way make her immune from the negative aspects of her job. Those aspects are exactly why I chose to leave the field and now work solely in pediatrics. It's not for everyone, and even the most seasoned provider like herself can crack under the enormous pressure that this type of work entails. She also may have had personal issues with family, an ex, substance use, or she just may have needed, like genuinely needed, to fucking disappear.

My first job as a medic for a CCT company (critical care transport) had me working 41 days in a row without a day off. That's 41 12 hour days and taking call at night. This was at home in Virginia, where I was making pennies compared to what I make now, but I was so glad to leave that goddamn job, I was beside myself. My wife and I almost broke up over my work schedule, before we were even married. And those hours were in addition to any hours I pulled at a local rescue squad doing 911 work. The stress will kill you, and not even the stress you experience at your job, just the stress of your responsibilities...and that was before we had kids. Doing it while being responsible for another life? Fuck that to hell!

Again, I'm just speculating, but people in this line of work can't just take 2 weeks off to fly to Costa Rica and forget their troubles. Even when we do, it creeps into our thoughts and dreams until we're back in the grind.

I hope she gets some professional help, it sounds as if she may need it. I know that, after having the above job, I needed professional help to deal with the anger and frustration I had with aspects of that job. Trouble for me was that I didn't get that help until years after I developed those anger issues, and they remain.

Hopefully she won't let her demons get the best of her and she'll get some help for herself and her girls. It would be the best thing she could ever do.

There's my two cents.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Oh, and since I can't edit...

The title should read "Rachel Ann Wallace missing from Southaven MS.

She's in Mississippi, not Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Oh, and since I can't edit...

The title should read "Rachel Ann Wallace missing from Southaven MS.

She's in Mississippi, not Michigan.
    Yeah, it's a typo

You know I have nothing but love for you, RBW. I was having an unmedicated ADHD moment and was like

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    You know I have nothing but love for you, RBW. I was having an unmedicated ADHD moment and was like
    I was also having a bad moment and I was like . You know I love you, it's all good!

I was also mad because I really DO know the difference between MS and MI, and didn't catch that I screwed it up.

Thread Information