Thread: Ryan Fischer, Lady Gaga's dogwalker shot, dogs stolen

Ryan Fischer, Lady Gaga's dogwalker shot, dogs stolen

A gunman shot and wounded Lady Gaga's dog walker on Wednesday night in Hollywood, stealing two of the singer's French bulldogs and prompting a search by Los Angeles police.

In the aftermath of the shooting, Lady Gaga -- who is reportedly working in Italy this week -- offered a $500,000 reward for the dogs' safe return, "no questions asked."

The victim, identified by his hairdresser as Ryan Fischer, was walking the dogs when the shooting happened around 9:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of North Sierra Bonita Avenue, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

Paramedics arrived to the scene and rushed Fischer to the hospital. He appeared to be alert and talking to first responders.

While Fischer was being treated on the sidewalk, he was cradling a third dog close to him, video from AIR7 HD showed. Another man was later seen removing the dog from Fischer's arms to comfort it. Representatives for Lady Gaga say Fischer is recovering.

https://abc7.com/lady-gaga-dog-walke...ldog/10369816/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

So I am really curious if they took the dogs because they knew who they belonged to, or if they just wanted to steal that type of dogs. I would be so distraught! At least one got away and made it to safety. I hope the dogwalker is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So I am really curious if they took the dogs because they knew who they belonged to, or if they just wanted to steal that type of dogs. I would be so distraught! At least one got away and made it to safety. I hope the dogwalker is ok.
    Yeah. I'd be beside myself. Poor dogwalker! And WTH are you doing with my dogs!!!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

I figured it would be a ransom type situation.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Frenchies are super cute, and I could see why people steal them, but I think this walker was targeted.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Frenchies are super cute, and I could see why people steal them, but I think this walker was targeted.
    Me too.

Please be careful Boston!

Lady Gaga's two French bulldogs, which were stolen by thieves who shot and wounded the dogwalker, were recovered unharmed Friday, Los Angeles police said.

A woman brought the dogs to the LAPD's Olympic Community Police Station, just northwest of downtown, around 6 p.m, said Capt. Jonathan Tippett, commanding officer of the Elite Robbery-Homicide Division.

Lady Gaga's representative and detectives went to the station and confirmed that they were the dogs.

The singer is currently in Rome to film a movie.

The woman who dropped off the dogs appears to be "uninvolved and unassociated" with Wednesday night?s attack, Tippett said.

It wasn't immediately clear how she obtained the dogs.

The dog walker, Ryan Fischer, was shot once as he walked three of the singer's dogs in Hollywood. Video showed a white sedan pulling up and two men jumping out. They struggled with the dog walker before one pulled a gun and fired a single shot before fleeing with two of the dogs.

The dog walker can be heard on the video saying he had been shot in the chest. Tippett said he is expected to survive his injuries.

Lady Gaga on Friday repeated her offer of a $500,000 reward for the return of her dogs whose names are Koji and Gustav with no questions asked.

"I continue to love you Ryan Fischer, you risked your life to fight for our family. You're forever a hero," she said in an Instagram post.

https://www.blackhillsfox.com/2021/0...m_content=kevn
    Last edited by puzzld; 02-26-2021 at 06:35 PM.

How do they know she was uninvolved?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Five arrested in connection with Lady Gaga dog walker shooting
    I knew it

I knew it
    I was going to say that you get the toaster. That's why I bolded it for you!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Please be careful Boston!
    You're so sweet! Thank you of thinking of me.

Yes, some dogs are very valuable and Frenchies are not only popular and expensive, but small and easy to swipe. Nobody is going to try to steal a Bernese Mountain Dog because it's too big and heavy and hard to handle. Frenchies are also less likely to bite or attack so they're a prime target.

I also had a feeling that the person who returned them was involved. Nobody would just tie those dogs up in an alley and they would have wanted the reward money. I guess Gaga just saved a half a million.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Gang members stealing little dogs.....boy have times changed!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/04/us/la...ing/index.html

Man charged in the shooting and robbery of Lady Gaga's dog walker was sentenced to 4 years in prison

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/04/us/la...ing/index.html

Man charged in the shooting and robbery of Lady Gaga's dog walker was sentenced to 4 years in prison
    James Howard Jackson sentenced to 21 years in prison.
    https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/05/shoot...-years-prison/

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    James Howard Jackson sentenced to 21 years in prison.
    https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/05/shoot...-years-prison/
    I had not seen the video before where he got shot and it was distrubing. That poor man was scared to death and thought he was bleeding out.

Im glad that guy got that term, but I hope he cant get out in half that time.

I hate this lady.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...5000-rcna72381

Woman charged in connection with dognapping Lady Gaga’s pets sues her for $500,000 reward

I hate this lady.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...5000-rcna72381

Woman charged in connection with dognapping Lady Gaga’s pets sues her for $500,000 reward
    From your link
    As a result, McBride endured pain and suffering, mental anguish and loss of enjoyment of life.
    FUCK THIS BITCH. She stole the damn dog! Why on earth would she get a reward?

I just cant believe she has the nerve to try to sue her. Sociopath to the extreme.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-26-2023 at 07:10 PM.

The suit alleges Lady Gaga never intended to pay the "no questions asked" reward money, instead having law enforcement ask McBride questions about the return of the bulldogs. As a result, McBride endured pain and suffering, mental anguish and loss of enjoyment of life.
    Awwwww, poor wittle dog napper. Are we supposed to feel bad for this piece of shit?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ogs-rcna118598

Lady Gaga doesn't have to pay $500,000 to woman charged in connection with stealing her dogs, judge rules

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ogs-rcna118598

Lady Gaga doesn't have to pay $500,000 to woman charged in connection with stealing her dogs, judge rules
    I didn't even realize that this was in question. Are you kidding me? The person was INVOLVED in the crime to begin with. You don't get reward money if you were involved no matter how many times someone says, "No Questions Asked".

Thread Information