Thread: Claire Miller (14) confessed to stabbing her sister, Helen Miller (19), to death

Claire Miller (14) confessed to stabbing her sister, Helen Miller (19), to death

This article says Claire is 14 and also 17. I did a search and I think she's actually 14.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...out&li=BBnb7Kz

A Pennsylvania teen who allegedly confessed to murdering her older sister will be tried as an adult for the gruesome slaying, according to officials.

Claire Miller made her initial court appearance on Monday in Lancaster County, where a judge ordered that she be held without bail. She is facing a murder charge in the death of Helen Miller, who uses a wheelchair, according to WGAL.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by Lancaster Online, the younger Miller sister called 911 on Monday, admitting that she had stabbed her 19-year-old sibling. Dispatchers said Claire was ?hysterical? during the early morning call.

Claire Miller, 14, is facing Criminal Homicide charges as an adult for her role in the incident.

Officers with the Manheim Township police department responded to the scene around 1:00 a.m. and were immediately met by a girl covered in blood. Police said the 17-year-old suspect appeared to be washing her hands off in the snow when she was first approached by officers.

There was also blood in the snow and on Claire?s pants, according to the affidavit.

?I stabbed my sister,? she said to the responding officers, per the police report.

Authorities found Helen Miller in a bedroom inside the home with a pillow over her face, according to Lancaster Online. When officers removed the covering, they discovered a large knife protruding from the victim?s neck.

Officers attempted to perform life-saving measures, but Helen was pronounced dead by the Lancaster County coroner shortly after 4:00 a.m.

?Information obtained so far determined that the incident happened during the overnight hours when the girls? parents were asleep,? according to a statement from the Lancaster District Attorney?s Office said.

The incident remains under investigation and Helen?s autopsy is slated to be completed by Wednesday.

Welp, with that last name I'm not even gonna bother looking a for a FB.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Welp, with that last name I'm not even gonna bother looking a for a FB.
    Yep, I thought the same thing. Then I tried Heavy.com, they are the masters at finding social media sites if they think the event is interesting enough. The link they had has been disabled. Maybe it will come back:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php'id=100007977967275

I'm guessing her family deactivated.

https://heavy.com/news/claire-miller/

Neither police nor the district attorney's office has publicly speculated about a motive for the killing. Helen Miller moved around in a wheelchair, as evidenced by photos on her Facebook page and reported by local NBC affiliate WGAL-TV.

In the comments section of a Lancaster Online story on Facebook, commenters have written that Helen had cerebral palsy and was non-verbal. Heavy reached out to the Lancaster County District Attorney's Office to confirm whether the online chatter was accurate and to ask about the case. The DA's office responded via email, 'We are not able to comment on that at this time.'

Based on her Facebook page, Helen loved to work on art projects, including sculptures and painting. She shared a photo in 2014 of what appears to be a watercolor painting. Helen wrote she had won an award for the piece.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 02-23-2021 at 01:22 PM.

Victim -

Suspect -

Facebook has been disabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Mercy killing? I can't imagine what would make someone kill their wheelchair bound, non verbal sister that had cerebral palsy so violently.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Mercy killing? I can't imagine what would make someone kill their wheelchair bound, non verbal sister that had cerebral palsy so violently.
    Maybe she felt like Helen was getting all the attention?

Fuck, I assumed there must've been an argument or something but obviously not if her sister was non-verbal & in bed sleeping.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Jealousy is a bitch. But if there's anyone to blame for favoring one over another, it isn't on the child.

That's the parent's fault, all day, every day.

You raise your children to understand that, in this case, Helen needs more attention because of her medical needs, but that you love each of them the same, and you do things to make
    that evident to your non-disabled child.

You want to take comfort in the assumption that your normal child understands, but sometimes this doesn't happen. And since their frontal lobes won't be fully formed until their mid 20s, they are prone to pull the irrational and horrific things we see in this story.

And girls, in this case, do this at a rate much higher than boys. Sad.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...out&li=BBnbfcL

A Pennsylvania teen charged with killing her older sister is said to have had "suicidal and homicidal thoughts" before the death, a witness reportedly told police.

Claire Miller, 14, told the unnamed witness about these thoughts in a phone call, according to Lancaster Online and PennLive, citing the Manheim Township Police Department's application for a search warrant of Miller's home. The warrant application does not say when that phone call took place, The Daily Beast reported.

The Manheim Township Police Department did not immediately return Insider's open records request seeking a copy of the search-warrant application documents.

Miller was arrested on February 22 after investigators say she admitted to killing her 19-year-old sister, Helen, who had cerebral palsy and used a wheelchair. Miller "repeatedly" told police who reported to the scene, "I stabbed my sister," according to an arrest affidavit reviewed by Insider.

Police found a "large knife in Helen's neck, just above her chest," the affidavit said, and PennLive reported that the Lancaster County Office of the Coroner said Helen Miller died of multiple stab wounds.

A Manheim Township judge did not set bail in the case since Miller is facing a criminal homicide charge, police said in a statement. Though she's only 14, Miller is being tried as an adult in accordance with Pennsylvania homicide laws.

The crime caused a frenzy on TikTok, where users believed Miller ran the account @spiritsandsuchconsulting. The page had 32,000 followers and her last videos had millions of views on the app. Comments reviewed by Insider showed that some users discovered what appeared to be Miller's videos through the platform's For You Page.

After the videos went viral last week, TikTok removed the account for violating the platform's Community Guidelines, which do not allow users who "promote or are engaged in violence." TikTok did not confirm that the account belonged to Miller, but Insider verified that one video on the account appeared to show Miller's older sister, Helen.

Miller remains in prison awaiting her next court appearance on March 30, according to court records. An attorney for Miller did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/0...-facility.html

14-year-old accused of killing her sister transferred to state prison

14-year-old Claire Miller has been moved to a state prison in Lycoming County while she awaits a preliminary hearing on allegations that she fatally stabbed her 19-year-old sister Helen.

Miller was previously being housed by herself in a cell in the women’s unit of Lancaster County Prison. Deputy Warden William Aberts previously said she was the first juvenile female to be held at the prison.

According to the Department of Corrections inmate database, she is now being held at the facility in Muncy.

Although the facility is accredited as an adult correctional institution, it has a young adult offender unit and a youthful offender unit, plus additional treatment-focused units.

Miller’s preliminary hearing is scheduled for April 16.

Thread Information