Thread: Claire Miller (14) confessed to stabbing her sister, Helen Miller (19), to death

Claire Miller (14) confessed to stabbing her sister, Helen Miller (19), to death

This article says Claire is 14 and also 17. I did a search and I think she's actually 14.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...out&li=BBnb7Kz

A Pennsylvania teen who allegedly confessed to murdering her older sister will be tried as an adult for the gruesome slaying, according to officials.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 07:12 AM.

Welp, with that last name I'm not even gonna bother looking a for a FB.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Welp, with that last name I'm not even gonna bother looking a for a FB.
    Yep, I thought the same thing. Then I tried Heavy.com, they are the masters at finding social media sites if they think the event is interesting enough. The link they had has been disabled. Maybe it will come back:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php'id=100007977967275

I'm guessing her family deactivated.

https://heavy.com/news/claire-miller/

Neither police nor the district attorney's office has publicly speculated about a motive for the killing. Helen Miller moved around in a wheelchair, as evidenced by photos on her Facebook page and reported by local NBC affiliate WGAL-TV.

In the comments section of a Lancaster Online story on Facebook, commenters have written that Helen had cerebral palsy and was non-verbal. Heavy reached out to the Lancaster County District Attorney's Office to confirm whether the online chatter was accurate and to ask about the case. The DA's office responded via email, 'We are not able to comment on that at this time.'

Based on her Facebook page, Helen loved to work on art projects, including sculptures and painting. She shared a photo in 2014 of what appears to be a watercolor painting. Helen wrote she had won an award for the piece.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 02-23-2021 at 01:22 PM.

Victim -

Suspect -

Facebook has been disabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Mercy killing? I can't imagine what would make someone kill their wheelchair bound, non verbal sister that had cerebral palsy so violently.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Mercy killing? I can't imagine what would make someone kill their wheelchair bound, non verbal sister that had cerebral palsy so violently.
    Maybe she felt like Helen was getting all the attention?

Fuck, I assumed there must've been an argument or something but obviously not if her sister was non-verbal & in bed sleeping.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Jealousy is a bitch. But if there's anyone to blame for favoring one over another, it isn't on the child.

That's the parent's fault, all day, every day.

You raise your children to understand that, in this case, Helen needs more attention because of her medical needs, but that you love each of them the same, and you do things to make
    that evident to your non-disabled child.

You want to take comfort in the assumption that your normal child understands, but sometimes this doesn't happen. And since their frontal lobes won't be fully formed until their mid 20s, they are prone to pull the irrational and horrific things we see in this story.

And girls, in this case, do this at a rate much higher than boys. Sad.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

14-Year-Old Who Allegedly Stabbed Her Sister to Death Plans an Insanity Defense

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/14-yea...anity-defense/

The 14-year-old girl charged with murdering her older sister will seek an insanity defense. The attorney for Claire E. Miller revealed the move in a filing issued earlier in May, and recently reported by local outlets. Lawyer Robert Beyer also asked that the judge scheduled a hearing to argue that the case be moved to juvenile court, according to LancasterOnline.

Miller is the Pennsylvania girl charged with criminal homicide after she allegedly called 911 to say she killed her sister Helen M. Miller, 19.

“I stabbed my sister,” Miller said, according to police. The defendant was described as being in a “hysterical” state during the call.

Helen, who had lived with cerebral palsy, was discovered in a bedroom with a pillow over her face, according to a search warrant application obtained by the outlet. A knife was in her neck, and she had been stabbed repeatedly. A person told cops that the defendant had had suicidal and homicidal thoughts.

The murder happened while the sisters’ parents were asleep, officers have said. Cops were dispatched to the residence that early morning of February 22.

Beyer argued in his filing that it would serve the public interest to get his client to juvenile court, which would offer rehabilitation, and supervision until age 21.

Law&Crime is naming the defendant because she is being charged as an adult. Homicide is automatically an adult crime in Pennsylvania.

Thread Information