Thread: Right Wing Talk host Rush Limbaugh (70) dead of lung cancer

Right Wing Talk host Rush Limbaugh (70) dead of lung cancer

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...of_lung_cancer

https://nypost.com/2021/02/17/rush-l...st-dead-at-70/

Rush Limbaugh?s death at age 70 was announced Wednesday on his influential conservative radio program, by his wife Kathryn.

Limbaugh announced last February that he was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer.
    Last edited by puzzld; 02-17-2021 at 08:43 AM. Reason: added article link

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-l...servative-icon

A much longer article with lots of information about Limbaugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://fox4kc.com/news/political-ra...h-lung-cancer/

Thats Right Rush Limbaugh got his political talk radio start in Sacramento before going nationwide with his rants.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Missouri native and political radio host Rush Limbaugh has died at the age of 70 following a year long battle with lung cancer. Limbaugh’s wife announced his death on his radio show Wednesday.

Limbaugh announced his diagnoses during his radio show on Feb. 3, 2020. The following day he was awarded the Medal of Freedom from former President Donald Trump at the 2020 State of the Union address.

Limbaugh hosted his show “The Rush Limbaugh Show for 32 years. He was a Republican party icon and a close ally of Trump’s. Since his diagnoses, Limbaugh continued to host his show, only missing from time to time for treatment.

Trump once called Limbaugh “a major star who never wavered despite the Fake News Hits he has had to endure. His voice is far bigger than theirs!”

Limbaugh was born on Jan. 12, 1951, in Cape Giradeau, Missouri. His paternal grandfather, Rush Hudson Limbaugh, served as a U.S. ambassador to India under President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

He landed his first radio job when he was in high school for a local station KGMO that was co-owned by his father.

After high school he briefly attended Southeast Missouri State University in 1971, leaving after one year of enrollment to pursue his radio career.

Following his time as a ticket salesman for the Kansas City Royals in the mid-1980s, he landed a job as a host at KFBK in Sacramento, California. In less than a year, he became known as Sacramento’s top radio host.

He was divorced three times, marrying his fourth wife, Kathryn Adams in 2010.

Limbaugh was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame in 1993 and the National Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame in 1998. Additionally, he’s a five-time winner of the National Association of Broadcasters Marconi Award for Excellence in Syndicated and Network Broadcasting.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Let's all shed a tear for this piece of shit who got paid to lie to people who weren't intelligent enough to grasp that 2+2=4 and "water isn't wet" are facts and that he was full of bullshit.

I guess some people like that quality in others.

Fuck you, Rush. Fuck you forever.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Let's all shed a tear for this piece of shit who got paid to lie to people who weren't intelligent enough to grasp that 2+2=4 and "water isn't wet" are facts and that he was full of bullshit.

Well its good that hes gone.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Well its good that hes gone.
    Kevan is right, he was a fucking piece of shit. He was were this whole radio/news manipulation became popular and in-vogue. Nevermind that he was accusing everyone of everything while popping pills and fucking around on his wives.

Fuck you Rush Limbaugh, I hope your death was painful! You made this world a MUCH worse place!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Kevan is right, he was a fucking piece of shit. He was were this whole radio/news manipulation became popular and in-vogue. Nevermind that he was accusing everyone of everything while popping pills and fucking around on his wives.

Fuck you Rush Limbaugh, I hope your death was painful! You made this world a MUCH worse place!
    He was such a racist asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    He was such a racist asshole.
    And sexist. and just a shit stirring asshole in general.

Good riddance.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Fuck you Rush Limbaugh you were a waste of space to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/go...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Gov. Ron DeSantis faces backlash from Florida Democrats after he says flags will be flown at half-staff to honor Rush Limbaugh
    The Governor of Florida enjoys drinking Rush Limbaugh's Kool-Aid. Not sure about Florida residents on the other hand.

https://fox40.com/news/local-news/ru...in-sacramento/

. SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KTXL) — In Sacramento, Rush Limbaugh’s career really took off as he worked for KFBK from 1984 until his show went into national syndication in 1988.

“People don’t realize that he was a groundbreaker,” said Judy Farah, the former news director for KFBK. “He paved the way for some many talk show hosts today. Whether they’re left, right, sports, politics, Rush laid the groundwork for them to be able to have a conversation, to express your views.”

The conservative talk show radio host didn’t get his start in Sacramento but by the time he went on the airwaves here, he had hit his stride.

“Rush was fired at least five times before he came to Sacramento,” Farah told FOX40. “He gave a voice to people on the conservative, for Republicans who feel they didn’t have a voice in mainstream media.”

Farah’s ex-husband helped Limbaugh write his second book “See, I Told You So.”

While Limbaugh had already left the station for national syndication by the time she worked there, Farah said his legacy remains at the station to this day.

“He would always mention KFBK,” she said. “He’d always send his appreciation for the people of Sacramento for embracing his brand of talk radio that helped him launch on a national level.”

And Limbaugh often returned to Sacramento.

“We had a great event at the old Railroad Museum where Rush, there’s a roundabout there, the doors of the old museum opened, Rush came in on a train right into the building,” Farah recalled.

When Limbaugh was on the radio in Sacramento, KFBK was in its old location on Ethan Way. The rumor is that the studio had a window in it and the window had to be replaced with bulletproof glass.

“I never got to prove whether that was correct or not but I chose to accept that’s part of the myth who was Rush Limbaugh,” Farah said.

Sacramento had Rush Limbaugh first and if you are wondering where the Phrase Rush saved AM Radio came from it has some of its origins when Morton Downey Jr. Got fired from Sacramento Radio over his rants.

This worthless bastard could have at least taken Alex Jones him .

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    This worthless bastard could have at least taken Alex Jones him .
    Omg yes

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Thread Information