https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...=chartbeat-flt

A Louisiana internet star stuck on the absurdity of Tessica Brown's hair struggles attempted to prove she overreacted with his 'Gorilla Glue Challenge' ' and similarly landed in the emergency room.

Len Martin, an aspiring rapper and filmmaker, told WKBN he decided to glue a red solo cup to his lip in a bid to prove handling and removing the sticky stuff was nowhere near as challenging as Brown's viral video made it out to be. The 40-year-old, also from Louisiana, in a clip last month revealed her hair was left stuck for weeks after she used Gorilla Glue as setting spray upon running out of her preferred brand.

'I thought she was just playing around because I didn't think it was that serious,' he told told the outlet.

'I actually tried it out before and it actually didn't do anything for me ' So I was like, 'Okay, she's lying' and there are all these challenges going on so I was like, 'Okay I'm going to try it' and it went backwards.'

Martin, who has more than 10,000 followers on Instagram, added that he thought he be'd able to 'lick' the cup right off his lip, but warned that was not the case.

He also shared a photo of himself in a medical facility, the cup still attached to his face. Doctors there carried out what he described as a 'very painful peeling' to separate his mouth from the plastic.

'This is definitely not one to try. Let's just stop this now,' Martin said of the Gorilla Glue Challenge. 'It's very harmful.'