Thread: Chris Dillard (55) dies by suicide

Chris Dillard (55) dies by suicide

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...ies_by_suicide

As I look at his facebook, I have to wonder if he killed himself because of the riot, or because the riot failed.
    Last edited by puzzld; 02-11-2021 at 08:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Man who killed himself outside Texas lawmaker’s home was ex-staffer

https://nypost.com/2021/02/11/man-wh...as-ex-staffer/

The man who killed himself outside of a Texas congresswoman’s home was identified as a former campaign staffer and longtime friend, according to a report.

Police confirmed the victim is 55-year-old Richard Christian “Chris” Dillard, who served as communications director for Rep. Beth Van Duyne’s campaign from November 2019 to April 2020, the Dallas Morning News reported.

Dillard — who also served in the Texas State Guard — fatally shot himself in front of Van Duyne’s home in Irving Wednesday afternoon while she was inside, a spokeswoman for the freshman Republican said.

The congresswoman heard a gunshot and called the police around 3:45 p.m. after seeing a body in front of her walkway, the spokeswoman added.

Van Duyne said she last spoke to Dillard in January and that he went to her home multiple times for the holidays and get-togethers with friends.

“I am still shocked and grieving that Chris would take his life,” she said in a statement to the outlet. “We have known each other for years. I‘ve spoken with Chris’s mother to offer my condolences and asked her how to support her during this difficult time.”

Irving police said Dillard has no known history of mental illness.

It’s unknown how he entered the gated community, but cops say he knew other residents there besides Van Duyne.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

As I look at his facebook, I have to wonder if he killed himself because of the riot, or because the riot failed.
    I don't think so. I'm going with unrequited love. Could have even been a failed affair. This was to punish her.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

I don't know if he did or didn't, but I've been waiting for a rash of suicides to come from the fallout of the insurrection. Remember the Charlottesville KKK marches and how many of them killed themselves after they were identified?

Yeah. Many of these people (rioters I mean) are not the most stable people and many of them really believe in Tr*mp. When it finally Don's on them that they were pawns in his game and that (god willing) he's done for? I expect there will be blood. Maybe when March 4 has come and gone? And of course the ones who get caught up in the legal system and find out that no one is going to help them with their legal bills and not only are they not getting a medal, they are looking at serious jail time? Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

this is a weird one. So apparently Chris did this in front or near Beth Van Duyne's home. He was also on her payroll. She posted about it on her twitter after it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

man, something tells me she know exactly why he went into her gated community and chose to kill himself on her lawn.

she also sounds like a cunt. not really related, but just think so, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information