Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Woman Who Put Gorilla Glue in Hair Gets No Relief at ER, Might Sue

Woman Who Put Gorilla Glue in Hair Gets No Relief at ER, Might Sue

https://www.instagram.com/im_d_ollady/

https://www.gofundme.com/f/gorilla-glue-girl

VIDEO - https://www.tmz.com/videos/2021-02-0...brown-4920870/

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/08/goril...on-sue-tiktok/

12:44 PM PT -- Gorilla Glue says Tessica's saga is a unique situation and the product she used "is not indicated for use in or on hair as it is considered permanent." GG says the spray adhesive is intended for mounting things to surfaces such as paper, cardboard, wood, laminate and fabric.

The company says it's sorry to hear about her incident, and is glad she's getting treatment while wishing her the best.

The TikToker who put Gorilla Glue in her hair is still living with her nightmarish mistake, the glue brand's remedies aren't working ... and now she's lawyering up.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Tessica Brown's weekend trip to the ER was another disaster, and Gorilla Glue's tip to use rubbing alcohol to remove the product was a colossal failure.

Our sources say Tessica spent 22 hours in the ER and the staff was dumbfounded. We're told healthcare workers put acetone on the back of her head, but it burned her scalp and only made the glue gooey before hardening back up.

Tessica, we're told, was instructed to keep trying the potential remedy back home, but rubbing alcohol still hasn't proved to be the cure.

Remember ... Tessica says her hair's been rock solid for about a month after substituting Gorilla Glue Spray Adhesive for her normal hair spray. GG told us the quickest possible remedy was rubbing alcohol.

Our sources say Tessica's hired an attorney and is weighing her legal options against Gorilla Glue. We're told the label on the product she used says do not use on eyes, skin or clothing ... with no mention of hair, which Tessica feels is misleading.

GG says all of its products are considered permanent and the packaging states it too ... but we're told Tessica felt it was okay because the product said multi-use.

Tessica's already crowdfunding for her medical bills ... a GoFundMe has raised $9,000 and counting.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 02-08-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Our sources say Tessica's hired an attorney and is weighing her legal options against Gorilla Glue. We're told the label on the product she used says do not use on eyes, skin or clothing ... with no mention of hair, which Tessica feels is misleading.

GG says all of its products are considered permanent and the packaging states it too ... but we're told Tessica felt it was okay because the product said multi-use.
    Her whole premise was that it was an accident. She thought she was spraying hair spray. Since she shot that to hell by opening her mouth, the Gorilla wins.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...o=taboola_feed

- Tessica Brown, 40, from Violet, Louisiana, stunned social media users last week when she opened up about her beauty conundrum in a viral TikTok
    - She explained that she sprayed Gorilla Glue on her hair after she ran out of G?t2b Glued Spray and hasn't been able to move it for a month

I'm sorry to have to say it, but Tessica is an idiot and anyone who contributed to her GFM is as well. I'm with U2T, the Gorilla should win, but a jury comprised of like-minded idiots will probably award her several million dollars.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

No way will her lawsuit stick. Ha.

She chose to make the stupid mistake, she has to deal with it. Shave your head and wait for it to grow back, geezus.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    No way will her lawsuit stick. Ha.

No way should this woman win a dime, and this is what is wrong with GFM, well, one of many things.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

No way should this woman win a dime, and this is what is wrong with GFM, well, one of many things.
    I would be so embarrassed to admit I screwed up so badly. Nothing is going to dissolve that glue, at least nothing that isn't going to destroy the skin and hair follicles. Shave it and get a wig or a turban or rock the hair free look and start praying you can regrow your hair!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Woman Who Put Gorilla Glue in Hair Meeting with Plastic Surgeon in Bev Hills

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/09/goril...eon-procedure/

The TikToker who put Gorilla Glue in her hair is trying her luck in Bev Hills ... a plastic surgeon says he can remove the adhesive spray product from her rock-hard hair.

We've learned Tessica Brown's got an offer from Dr. Michael Obeng, who says he can fix her problems with a lengthy procedure.

We're told Tessica is flying Wednesday from Louisiana to Los Angeles to have the procedure done, and the good doc estimates it will take 2 or 3 days to completely rid her hair of Gorilla Glue.

Remember ... Tessica says her hair's been stuck in place for about a month, ever since substituting Gorilla Glue Spray Adhesive for her normal hair spray. She says home remedies and a trip to the ER yielded no results.

Our sources say Dr. Obeng feels so bad for Tessica, he's performing the procedure for free. It's no small gesture, we're told the estimated cost is $12,500.

Rubbing alcohol hasn't worked on Tessica's Gorilla Glue hairdo, but we're told Dr. Obeng is confident he can remove the product using medical-grade glue remover.

Even if they get the glue out, who's to say her hair won't be damaged beyond repair? And seriously, plastic surgery??? Majority of people have fake hair anyways, just shave it and be done! For fucks sake...

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

If any of the adhesive reached the scalp, I'm not sure she can shave it!

I feel badly for her. She made a colossally stupid mistake, but she should not be trying to hold Gorilla Glue liable in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    If any of the adhesive reached the scalp, I'm not sure she can shave it!

I feel badly for her. She made a colossally stupid mistake, but she should not be trying to hold Gorilla Glue liable in any way.
    Good point. She'll just have to wait until her body sheds the skin cells. Not sure how long that takes, but.... how else is she going to do it?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Good point. She'll just have to wait until her body sheds the skin cells. Not sure how long that takes, but.... how else is she going to do it?
    Yeah I don't know. I'd think cutting off as much as possible, to let air and maybe soap? get to the scalp would be a good idea. The hair is never going to be right.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I wonder if she glued those stupid fucking eyelashes to her face too?

I really thought this was a joke at first... nope. Bless her heart, but in no way is Gorilla Glue responsible. You did this to yourself, sweetie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    I wonder if she glued those stupid fucking eyelashes to her face too?

I'm sick of reading about this chick. Unless she thought it was hairspray and accidently sprayed it in her hair, I have no sympathy for her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm sick of reading about this chick. Unless she thought it was hairspray and accidently sprayed it in her hair, I have no sympathy for her.
    She tried to say something like that in the beginning, but since then she has admitted that she knew what it was when she used it.

I hope Gorilla Glue uses this for a commercial.

GFM update - $18,954 raised of $1,500 goal

I was glad she actually admitted it was on purpose. Never believed the accident story. However, I can understand "glue" = "glue" ... NOT!

GFM update - $18,954 raised of $1,500 goal

I was glad she actually admitted it was on purpose. Never believed the accident story. However, I can understand "glue" = "glue" ... NOT!
    DJ Pauly D!

"I love gorilla hair glue this time of year!"

Tessica Brown Gets Gorilla Glue Out of Hair, Video of Surgery

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/11/goril...astic-surgeon/

Tessica Brown, the woman whose hair's been Gorilla Glued for more than a month, finally has sweet relief -- and we have video of the surgery that saved the day.

As we first reported, Tessica took up Bev Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Obeng on his offer to perform the $12,500 procedure for free, and it was a pretty grueling process. ... about 4 hours long!

We shot the whole thing, from start to finish, and it's wild to see it play out -- and to see the relief on Tessica's face when it was all said and done.

Tessica was under a light anesthesia during the procedure, you've gotta see her reaction as she came out of it, and immediately reached for her hair. She got pretty choked up once she realized she could once again run her fingers through it.

We asked if she's done with home styling after the Gorilla Glue nightmare, and let's just say she's got big plans for this weekend.

As we reported ... Tessica had flown into L.A. from Louisiana Wednesday morning hoping Dr. Obeng could do what she'd tried, unsuccessfully, to do for more than a month now.

Remember ... in a pinch, she had swapped out her normal hair spray for Gorilla Glue Spray Adhesive, thinking she'd be able to wash it out a few hours later. Since then she's been through the wringer ... suffering severe headaches, trying at-home remedies and even went to the ER, but everything just made her scalp burn intensely.

Dr. Obeng broke down his secret recipe for us, explaining it was all just basic chemistry. We're no scientists, so watch the video for his explanation -- but in a nutshell, he combined medical grade adhesive remover, aloe vera, olive oil and a dash of acetone.

He said that's all it took to break down the polyurethane -- the main ingredient in Gorilla Glue. BTW, he didn't go in cold. You gotta see the dummy scalp Dr. Obeng used to test his solvent.

The only small relief Tessica had gotten before her Bev Hills visit, came last weekend when she and her sister used superglue remover to chop off her ponytail.

Speaking of that ponytail ... she says she can't wait to get her hair back to that length, and it is pretty amazing how much of her hair Dr. Obeng was able to save.

Tessica had told us she was prepared to wear wigs for the rest of her life -- but after this procedure, she won't need them for too long.

The only small relief Tessica had gotten before her Bev Hills visit, came last weekend when she and her sister used superglue remover to chop off her ponytail.

Speaking of that ponytail ... she says she can't wait to get her hair back to that length, and it is pretty amazing how much of her hair Dr. Obeng was able to save.

Tessica had told us she was prepared to wear wigs for the rest of her life -- but after this procedure, she won't need them for too long.
    Looking at her styles on Instagram, that was not her hair. Well, actually it was because she paid for it. However, she either had a snap-on pony (my fave) or she had the hair for the pony woven into her natural hair. For her to have her pony at her nape, her natural hair was longer than it is now. Hopefully, it will grow back.

The reason for the hairspray is to hold down her natural texture or humidity will make it curl up, especially if you don't have a perm. I'm guessing to get that look she pressed her hair first then sprayed to keep it protected from moisture. This guarantees that the look lasts longer or with Gorilla Glue, over a month.

PS. My mama bought me my first ponytails when I was about 5.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 02-11-2021 at 03:03 AM.

A lot of dumb people felt sorry for her. Have you seen the GoFundMe?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Only idiots would give her money. The plastic surgeons fixed it for free.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

GFM update - $20,485 raised of $1,500 goal

The donors probably know that good hair is not cheap.

GFM update - $20,485 raised of $1,500 goal

The donors probably know that good hair is not cheap.
    It just kind of chaps my hide when people like this get money when people who really need it do not.

I just know she's going to spend it on dumb shit because she's dumb.

Thread Information