Thread: Chance Englebert (25) missing in Gering NE

Chance Englebert (25) missing in Gering NE

https://kneb.com/regional-news/gerin...-top-priority/

https://www.facebook.com/Help-Find-M...84879981547479

https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...tter_RCJournal

This is a interesting twist on the "couple has argument, wife storms out and disappears forever" that we've seen in the past. Add to that the Lyndi DiSanto (Nancy Grace wannabe) angle and it becomes interesting indeed. And it's a good illustration of why MDS has long had a "don't contact the victim's family and friends rule"
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I'd feel so horrible if I was one of the ones who couldn't pick him up. The what-ifs would be endless for me.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Help Find Missing - Chance Englebert
    tOcto1b0er1l 1a294 pat3 142o:30 eP4M8 ?
    GERING, NEBRASKA !!!
    UPDATED - MISSING: Chance Englebert, a Caucasian male, was 25 years old when he was last known to be in Gering, Nebraska on July 6, 2019. Chance was out with his male in-laws on a ?boys? night out? when Chance had stated he wanted to go home. His wife allegedly picked him up and drove to her grandmothers? where an argument ensued in the driveway of the grandmothers? home. Chance exited the vehicle and began walking at about 7:00 p.m.?7:30 p.m. He was last seen walking in the vicinity of Martha and Terry Town Road. He was wearing a short-sleeve Wrangler shirt, Wrangler jeans, old-school roper lace-ups, and a black and white trucker cap.
    Chance is 5?9? tall and weighs approximately 195 pounds with Brown hair and Blue eyes.
    There is a $17,000 reward for information that leads to his whereabouts. If you have any information about Chance, please call the Gering Police Department, at (308) 436-5088. Private Investigator Amanda Waldron at (307) 797-0363. You may also call the WE HELP THE MISSING TIP LINE at (866) 660-4025. Your tips may remain anonymous.
    https://www.facebook.com/Help-Find-M...84879981547479

Huh. I'm looking at the in-laws more seriously now.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Nearly four years after the disappearance of a Wyoming man during a visit to Gering, Nebraska, his family continues to wait for answers. Dec. 2 will mark the birthday of Chance Englebert, and his grandma hopes it will be the last without knowing the fate of the young man who has been missing since July 6, 2019.*

In recognition of Chance's 29th birthday, his maternal grandmother,*Linda Kluender, is making a dramatic effort to increase the reward offered for information in the case. Kluender has donated $200,000 to the reward fund, which has now grown to $220,000.*

Kluender explained that her donation to the reward fund came as the result of a conversation she had with her husband after she inherited some money after the death of a family member.

"My husband said to me, 'Linda, you can buy anything you want.' And I told him, 'Well, there's only one thing I want, and I can't buy that. And that's finding out where Chance is and what happened to him.'"

https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...related-bottom

Thread Information