Thread: Child's Play Chucky and Glen Ray Appear in False Amber Alert in Texas

Child's Play Chucky and Glen Ray Appear in False Amber Alert in Texas

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/29/chuck...ds-play-dolls/

Chucky abducted his son and is on the run while wielding a huge kitchen knife ... is what some Texans were led to believe after a faulty Amber Alert was released.

The Texas Department of Safety accidentally sent out the alert Friday morning ... featuring the "Child's Play" horror series character and his "Seed of Chucky" son, Glen Ray.

The Amber Alert blared this out ... the "Abducted Child" Glen -- all 2'3" of him -- was last seen Thursday morning in Henderson ... and the 28-year-old "Suspect" Chucky was wearing blue denim overalls and was carrying a knife.

Clearly ... it was just a horrific mistake.

The Texas DPS tells TMZ ... "This alert is a result of a test malfunction. We apologize for the confusion this may have caused and are diligently working to ensure this does not happen again."

That might be easier said than done, because like Chucky says ... "I always come back!"

"This alert is a result of a test malfunction"...why was a flyer like that ever made up in the first place? Somebody was having some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "This alert is a result of a test malfunction"...why was a flyer like that ever made up in the first place? Somebody was having some fun.
    OMG, this was [one of] my professional nightmare[s]! I would bet my last penny that this was a sample record perhaps used as a teaching/demonstration tool. Sometimes they're made to populate databases so you can demonstrate how to run reports, etc. I've done it a hundred times in my career. I mean, I never accidentally sent it out to the world, but I've made plenty of training/testing devices - including records and announcements - just like this one. I was always careful to label and isolate my 'training records' so something like this wouldn't happen, though. I was OCD about it. I hope the Texas DPS has a sense of humour about this and isn't too hard on whoever screwed up. I'm absolutely certain it was an honest mistake.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Race: Other: Doll

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information