https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/doctor...to-plump-lips/

This redefines maintaining a stiff upper lip.

Thought 'toilet paper lips' were harebrained? An amateur TikTok cosmetician has taken to using erection cream to plump his soup coolers in a viral stunt that doctors are deeming dumb and dangerous.

'So recently I saw a movie and this girl put erection cream on her lips and it made them really big so I wanted to try it,' TikTok user Jerry Mal said of the inspiration behind his unconventional pout-puffing hack.

The resulting clip, with over 3.5 million views, depicts him applying the unspecified brand until it looks like he smooched a tub of cream cheese. While initially pledging to wait five minutes for it to set, Mal towels off at the three-minute mark, saying his kisser was 'burning really bad.'

After the unorthodox procedure, his lips do look so luscious they evoke miniature life rafts.

'Oh, my gosh. I kinda like it ' I'm not gonna lie,' gushed the internet beautician while examining his handiwork.

Despite seeming like magic, it's unsurprising that an erection elixir fluffed up his lips to full mast. The same mechanism that facilitates blood flow to the penis follows suit for the smackers, causing them to swell, Daily Mail reported.

However, actual dermatologists cautioned against the lip-augmenting practice.

Dr. Ross Perry, medical director of the UK's Cosmedics, told Metro that the hack is 'utterly ridiculous and can be extremely dangerous,' adding that the 'temporary' procedure could lead to adverse reactions including soreness, swelling and blisters, as well as blood pressure fluctuations and 'possible heart problems.'

London plastic surgeon Tunc Tiryaki offered that accidental ingestion of creams 'can create not only local problems but generalized side effects,' saying, 'This is why people should not be using these creams on their lips.'