Thread: Worst Cooks In America Star Talked Child Abuse in Stand-Up Before Being Charged with Killing Daughter (Victoria Smith, 3)

Worst Cooks In America Star Talked Child Abuse in Stand-Up Before Being Charged with Killing Daughter (Victoria Smith, 3)

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/23/worst...rrest-killing/

Ariel Robinson -- a former winner of 'Worst Cooks in America' -- jokingly discussed raising kids in a brutal manner before she was charged with killing one of her own ... and we've got the video.

We've obtained footage of Ariel performing an impromptu stand-up routine in Spartanburg, SC in 2019, in which she's discussing trying to adopt a daughter ... and a social worker coming to her home to make sure she was a fit parent.

As Ariel recounts the story, she talks about two other children of hers -- an 8-year-old boy and an 11-year-old boy, both of whom wanted a little sister -- and how they were acting wild while the worker was there. She says she should've locked them up in cages as a result.

Nothing too crazy ... but watch what she says next. She jokes that at one point, she turned around and screamed upstairs to the boys, "Shut up before I come in there and punch in your throat!" ... adding that she'd reached her "mommy level" of frustration.

It got a bit of a mixed reaction from the crowd, which Ariel also played up ... saying the social worker looked at her like they all were. Then, she says she got "approved." Unclear if this story relates to the adopted daughter she and her husband are accused of killing.

As we reported ... Ariel and Jerry Robinson were arrested and charged with homicide of a 3-year-old girl -- who has since been identified as Victoria Smith, a toddler who'd spent a majority of her life in foster care. Reports say the Robinsons adopted her at some point.

Authorities list a series of blunt force injuries that led to her death.

Again, no word on whether Ariel was simply making up a story here ... or if she was telling the truth. But in any case, it's a red flag on its face, and tragic it wasn't recognized earlier.

VIDEO - https://www.tmz.com/videos/2021-01-2...inson-4914681/

I?ve seen some people speculate that one of the other kids actually killed her and the parents are covering for them

‘Worst Cooks in America’ winner claims child died from drinking too much water

https://nypost.com/2021/02/14/too-mu...merica-winner/

The winner of the Food Network’s “Worst Cooks in America” season 20 — who is charged with the murder of her 3-year-old foster daughter — claimed in court Friday that the child died from drinking too much water.

Ariel Robinson, 29, and her husband Jerry Robinson, 34, were arrested in Simpsonville, South Carolina, and have been charged with homicide by child abuse for the January murder of little Victoria Rose Smith.

The foster mom appeared virtually during her bond hearing on Friday, when prosecutors revealed she told first responders she believed the toddler drowned from drinking too much water. A judge ultimately denied her $40,000 bond request, according to WHNS-TV.

Ariel Robinson claimed she performed the Heimlich maneuver on the child, thinking she was choking, and that she pressed on her stomach, which probably caused bruising to the girl’s abdomen, the outlet reported.

The Greenville County Coroner’s Office determined Victoria died from blunt force injuries.

Jerry Robinson gave investigators a different account of what happened the day the child died.

He reportedly told investigators he was outside of a room while his wife repeatedly beat Victoria with a belt. He also stated that she used a “belt, paddle, flip flop, or whatever” in past beatings.

Ariel Robinson starred on the hit Food Network reality show where she won season 20 in August. Food Network has pulled the entire season from Discovery+, Hulu and YouTube, according to Deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    ‘Worst Cooks in America’ winner claims child died from drinking too much water

https://nypost.com/2021/02/14/too-mu...merica-winner/

The winner of the Food Network’s “Worst Cooks in America” season 20 — who is charged with the murder of her 3-year-old foster daughter — claimed in court Friday that the child died from drinking too much water.

Ariel Robinson, 29, and her husband Jerry Robinson, 34, were arrested in Simpsonville, South Carolina, and have been charged with homicide by child abuse for the January murder of little Victoria Rose Smith.

The foster mom appeared virtually during her bond hearing on Friday, when prosecutors revealed she told first responders she believed the toddler drowned from drinking too much water. A judge ultimately denied her $40,000 bond request, according to WHNS-TV.

Ariel Robinson claimed she performed the Heimlich maneuver on the child, thinking she was choking, and that she pressed on her stomach, which probably caused bruising to the girl’s abdomen, the outlet reported.

The Greenville County Coroner’s Office determined Victoria died from blunt force injuries.

Jerry Robinson gave investigators a different account of what happened the day the child died.

He reportedly told investigators he was outside of a room while his wife repeatedly beat Victoria with a belt. He also stated that she used a “belt, paddle, flip flop, or whatever” in past beatings.

Ariel Robinson starred on the hit Food Network reality show where she won season 20 in August. Food Network has pulled the entire season from Discovery+, Hulu and YouTube, according to Deadline.
    So she's an ME?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Her comedy act didn't age well........
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information