Thread: 14-year-old girl (Ayva Guthrie) shot in the head in Arlington dies, police say

14-year-old girl (Ayva Guthrie) shot in the head in Arlington dies, police say

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-ayva-jane-her-family

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...MGB26AX7OXUJE/

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. ?

Jan. 20, 9:39 a.m. Update:

The 14-year-old girl that was shot in the head at her home in Arlington has died of her injuries, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff?s Office.

Amanda Guthrie, a woman linked to the same address where the girl was shot, was arrested and is facing a manslaughter charge. Jail records show she was released on bond Thursday morning.

Jan 19, 8:40 p.m. Update:

The Jacksonville Sheriff?s Office received a 911 call just after 5 p.m. in reference to someone being shot on Wedgefield Blvd.

When JSO arrived, they found a 14-year-old with a gunshot wound to her head, and immediately transported her to UF health in critical condition.

JSO said there was an adult family member inside the residence when they arrived, which they immediately detained and transported to the homicide office downtown.

According to JSO, statements were made to officers that this was ?accidental?, but JSO said, it is still too early to tell if it was or not.

JSO is currently waiting to obtain a search warrant for the residence from the State Attorney?s Office so they can search for evidence before interviewing the family member who is detained downtown.

JSO said they want to search the residence before interviewing the family member to determine if their statement lines up with the evidence found inside the house.

This is a developing story, we will continue to update you on-air and online as more information becomes available.

ORIGINAL STORY:

An officer with the Jacksonville Sheriff?s Office tells Action News Jax that a 14-year-old was shot in what appears to be an accidental shooting on Wedgefield Blvd.

She was rushed to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

Police did not say how the shooting occurred.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    All these motherfuckers out here messing with firearms just makes me more disgusted to live here.

And it was her mother who did it. Holy shit I hope this bitch suffers in prison. Someone pleeeaaaaase make this bitch regret her life choices.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...VEEyFtw26uRXEc
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I'm curious who bailed the mom out of jail the first time (she was re-arrested when Ayva died)... I hope it wasn't from the GoFundMe me donations.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Thread Information