Thread: Rico Lagasca, (31) charged with stabbing his brother and then running him over with a vehicle

Rico Lagasca, (31) charged with stabbing his brother and then running him over with a vehicle

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...rth-las-vegas/

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) ? North Las Vegas Police have made an arrest in a Jan. 10 shooting that left a woman dead and a man in critical condition.

Rico Lagasca, 31, was taken into custody without incident, according to the North Las Vegas Police Department.

He faces an open murder with a deadly weapon charge, as well as other felony charges:

Attempt murder with deadly weapon
    Battery with use of deadly weapon
    Kidnapping 2nd degree with deadly weapon
    Assault with deadly weapon (Three counts)
    Carry concealed weapon without a permit

The shooting occurred at about 3:30 a.m. in the 3100 block of North Pecos Road, near Cheyenne Avenue.

Both victims were transported to University Medical Center, but the woman died. A condition update on the man was not provided.

I think you meant to put this in "Additional Info Needed". I make this mistake too sometimes.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...other-2080389/

. A Las Vegas man is charged with stabbing his brother and then running him over with a vehicle, police said.

Police were in a convenience store parking lot on the 3100 block of North Lamb Boulevard on June 18 when a man flagged them down to report he had been stabbed, a Las Vegas officer said. As the man was approaching the officer, a vehicle sped through the parking lot and struck the man, then fled at a high rate of speed.

The victim was rushed to the hospital and survived the attack. He told the officers he was arguing with his brother, Rico Lagasca, 30, of Las Vegas, and that his brother stabbed him, then ran him over with a vehicle.

“He and Rico get into fights often and Rico usually pulls out a knife and threatens to stab him,” an officer wrote.

Lagasca was arrested Monday. He is charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, grand larceny of a motor vehicle and battery resulting in substantial bodily harm. A preliminary hearing in the case is scheduled for August.

So no dead woman, no murder?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...rth-las-vegas/Both victims were transported to University Medical Center, but the woman died. A condition update on the man was not provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So no dead woman, no murder?
    I think a woman might have died but we have no idea who she might have been. Would this be a better fit in current events? Given that we don't have a known dead person?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I think a woman might have died but we have no idea who she might have been. Would this be a better fit in current events? Given that we don't have a known dead person?
    Yeah, if no one died connected to this case then that's where I would move it.

Thread Information