Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Account deleted for violation of Terms of Service

Re: Account deleted for violation of Terms of Service

True dat!!!!! :roll:
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

I'm not wearing any pants

Truthfully, I find what sandi is doing is a lot worse than this place... helping murderers ?? I don't dig that very much. I am all for the death penalty. I wish that when someone is put on death row now and it is obvious they commited said crime... they should just zap them and make room for more scum. I would love to sit in on an execution someday...preferably the fucking morons that stabbed my brother to death. So yeah, I really don't have any sympathy for sandi and her list full of convicted murderers. Even if she isn't or wasn't the one that didn't get it shut down, the woman is a low life. She is just as bad as the scum she tries to defend on her profile. Sorry, but that's just how i feel.

[quote author=Eternity link=topic=1208.msg42747#msg42747 date=1157320030]
    [quote author=sad butterfly link=topic=1208.msg42741#msg42741 date=1157316856]
    What kind of Civilization ignores human condition and Human rights?[/quote]

Sandie is a genuine person with a huge heart!
    Is it a crime?
    Is it a crime to help people?
    Is it a crime to give a voice for the forgotten?

PEACE!

[/quote]

No, but it is a crime to kill people, something these men Sandi is defending did.  Why not take up a noble cause, like helping innocent children, and not convicted killers.  Innocent, my ass!  Stop fucking with us, and we'll leave you alone.  We didn't go after Sandi, she came after us.  This is retaliation, so suck on it.

Ok look i'm not in here to have a slanging match i'm really not!
    Yeah i am sandies friend and i'm proud of it!
    Look at it this way........ this site gets LOADS of hatemail....... so you all know how it feels!
    Really... Sandie did not get the page shut down...... why dont you all ask tom from myspace why the page was shut down?
    Sandie didn't even know the site existed........ while you are all sending her hate mail why dont you please ask her your selves.... If she was really so set against this site wouldn't she just tell you all straight that she did get the page shut down and she is proud of it?

You can see by her pages Sandie fights for what she believes in so why would she openly fight for "convicted Killers" as you all call them and not openly stick up for herself?

Please i'm not here to cause trouble i'm really not but if it were one of you guys that was getting blamed for something you did not do wouldn't all of you guys try and let people know the truth?

Yes you would!!
    Please please take this into account before bombarding her with hate mail!
    Thankyou

Firstly im sandie the one you lot are slagging off, firstly i did not get any myspace page shut down, if i dont like a page i dont bother going there again, just like if you dont like my page then you stay away from it you have yur beliefs i have mine, but i DID NOT get someones site shut down it had nothing to do with me.  And i noticed what someone said oh if i had a brother or someone taking away i may think differently, well let me tell you all something i did have someone taking away from me, but i didnt wish death, i wanted that person to sit the rest of his life out in prison, to be reminded of it everyday what he did.  So i know what its like, I do not care to be called the names that some of you have called me on here, Mr Broddy like Cunt, bitch, rats or whatever else you have said, as far as im concerned you should look in a different direction on who shut your page down as it was not me.

So, Mike just picked your name out of a bag and decided to call it a day?  Unless he saved your email from myspace, he can't really prove that he did it.  Because, conveniently, it's been deleted. 

who the hell is mike, someone is stirring the shit and you lot know it, and im telling you it aint me you tell mike or who ever he is to contact me then cause ive had enough, i aint getting accused of something i havent done, someone stirring shit ohhhh and i intend to find out who it is too

[quote author=sandie link=topic=1208.msg42969#msg42969 date=1157375999]
    who the hell is mike, someone is stirring the shit and you lot know it, and im telling you it aint me you tell mike or who ever he is to contact me then cause ive had enough, i aint getting accused of something i havent done, someone stirring shit ohhhh and i intend to find out who it is too
    [/quote]

Mike is the creator of MDS!

tell him to contact me, its up to you what you believe, im tellin g you someone is stirring the shit cause they got nowt better else to do with their lifes, i do my thing you do yours, i aint fussed about what does what on what site, i just know it wasnt me, and im pissed off to be honest with the lot of it,

Sandie did not request the account be deleted. You are jumping to conclussions and trashing someone unfairly, names like cunt and bitch just show how immature you are. Please check your sources because you start to accuse someone, better yet! if your Admin deletes a thread then it must have been in violation, or do you think you know better then the admins?
    Back to topic we are intitled to have our sites about death row and should not have our names trashed because of a difference of opinion. The fact that you get so hateful shows why you would be in favor of the deqth penalty you are ignorant. Now call me a cunt or bitch! It will roll right off my back I always consider the source. Back off and go back to playing amongst yourselves and leave Sandie alone!
    NOMurder!

STFU ALREADY.

We don't need 284728947389473 friends of Sandie to sign up and defend her cause no matter what you say, NO ONE IS GOING TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=1208.msg43012#msg43012 date=1157382182]
    STFU ALREADY.

We don't need 284728947389473 friends of Sandie to sign up and defend her cause no matter what you say, NO ONE IS GOING TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.
    [/quote]

THANK YOU!

And to her "friends", like I said before, SHE EMAILED MIKE VIA MYSPACE asking that the profile be taken off of THIS SITE.  I highly doubt that he f'ing picked her name out of a hat and decided to start a flame war with her and her "friends".  Please.  She emailed him, and now he can't prove it because the myspace account was deleted.  It's kind of convenient actually, for your sake.  But nobody's buying it.

Oh yea I toatlly agree with Sandie and would rather see someone rot in jail for the rest of their natural life getting 3 square meals a day witha roof over their head from my taxpaying money. That's exactly what I want when someone murders an innocent person. Hey what do you say we let all pedophiles work in schools and such and pay them out of pocket? I think that is a banged up idea!! Maybe they are all innocent too. They didn't mean to molest those children. Or they were just wrongly convicted. I really don't care if Sandie did or not. That is not what angers me. That can be repaired. These people who have lost their lives and their families are the ones I feel sorry for. Go boo hoo somewhere else. 

you can get say all you want, what has pissed me off is that i did not email ffing mike or who ever he is, let that mike come to speak to me, frigging more sandies in this world and i didnt fucking do it, so to you all get alife, and why wont any of you get that mike to contact me, yeah we know why dont we, because you lot know your wrong, and mike wont stand up and say anything will he, as hes got it wrong, so tell you something now andrea and the rest, mr boddy, someone lies and it aint me take alook around you, yeah and my account is private thanks i like it that way til i finished doing my page, just me, who ever you are, but let me tell you something, if i find out who it is or was that so called got some thing deleted, il post that fucking person right here

It's a holiday weekend here in America, Sandie.  He's probably not at a computer.  Chill.

i cant chill i hate getting accused

That's fucking bullshit

what is bullshit, im telling you now i didnt have nowt to do with nothin getting deleted, il find who did though and il be pissy as hell

If you didnt have anything to do with it getting deleted, then why the fuck come in here and defend yourself? Seriously, I think that you had something to do with it getting deleted and you wanted to clear your name so you looked like a saint or something, not buyin it.

no i came on here because i was told of the horrible things everyone was saying, and who was it that said oh why hasnt sandie come on here to defend herself so i have and done it, so tell all your buddies to leave off, ok but il say again once i find out who so called said it was me when it wasnt, who gives a damn whats on apage i do mine they do theres so what

The only thread that you've posted on, Sandie, is this thread and it's basically because you are defending yourself. I will not tell this and that person, to leave off or whatever it is that you think that I should tell them. It's pretty obvious that you are the one that started this whole fucking mess and now you have to deal with whatever is dealt your way. If you don't like it, then leave but just wait until someone reports you on myspace for something that you've said or done or whatever...then we will see how much you like it and what not.

well reason posting on here is where it all started no other reason, no matter what you believe i dont really care as such but it makes no difference to me as there is nothing on my page that myspace can delete me for, i aint bothered to be honest that dont bother me, at all, im just posting on here carrying on answering what you are saying i know the truth and i know it wasnt me, go through the hatemail on here and check them out and leave me alone

wah, people i don't even know on the internet don't like me. 

Dearest Sandi:

Your account was not private. It was open for all to see until you sent a message to myspace and got Mike's myspace acct deleted. Then all the sudden your myspace account went private. :? Because you knew that you pissed off a great many people over here at mydeathspace and you couldn't handle the backlash that you were receiving so you became a baby and made your account private.
    We all understand Sandi..Be a big girl and just admit what a smuck you are. My account has always been private but I am trying to change it back to unprivate  so people can see I have nothing to hide (unlike you)

When you reply to me can you please, oh please space out your sentences so they do not all run together.

I saw my name in this part of your post "yeah and my account is private thanks i like it that way til i finished doing my page, just me, who ever you are, but let me tell you something"  but I got all confused since it just looked like a blob of words. So I couldn't really get the jest of your post.

Just some helpful words of wisdom

From your Pal,
    Just me

Thread Information