Thread: Jessica Goodwin (28) missing from San Tan Valley, AZ since 1/11/2021

Jessica Goodwin (28) missing from San Tan Valley, AZ since 1/11/2021

https://www.12news.com/article/news/...2-cd039be0de56

Search crews scouring the desert searching for a 28-year-old San Tan Valley woman, who hasn?t been seen since Monday.

The Pinal County Sheriff?s Office said Jessica Goodwin?s car was found abandoned with damage near a car wash in Queen Creek, but there were no signs of her.

Investigators say Goodwin left home under abnormal circumstances. She never showed up to her chiropractor job and left her dog at home. Family and friends say that?s not common behavior for her.

According to the family, her bank account shows the last place her card was used was at a San Tan Valley car wash around 1 p.m. on Monday. Surveillance video from that business shows her car driving away.

?The sister of the missing female stopped by yesterday and asked if we had video surveillance?, said Steve Engen, the car wash manager. ?Because this evidently was the last place that the missing person's credit card was used.?

Friends and family were out searching for her all day Friday.

?The location of where her car was, was not where she would have taken it," said Chandler Storck, a friend of Goodwin?s. ?Even if she was going to go back here for a 30-minute drive, she would take her dog."

The Sheriff?s Office says Goodwin?s car was found around 7 p.m. Thursday off of West Boonie Lane in Queen Creek.

?While foul play is not suspected at this time, the location and matter in which the vehicle was found is suspicious in nature,? said the Sheriff?s Office.

PCSO Search and Rescue are continuing their search as they investigate their disappearance.

Goodwin has blonde hair, hazel, green eyes and is approximately 5-foot-two-inches tall. She has a cheetah tattoo on her lower right arm and a flower on her upper arm.

If located or any information, you?re asked to call (520) 866-5111.
    https://www.facebook.com/people/Jess...00009309064138

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Dammit, why can't the sketchy assholes be the ones who go missing? At least then no one would worry.

Hope she's found, alive, and soon.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...wq4-story.html

Missing Arizona woman found alive, in critical condition

A 28-year-old Phoenix woman who went missing on Jan. 11 under “abnormal circumstances” was discovered alive Sunday.

Jessica Goodwin was rescued Sunday afternoon near the Gila River Indian Community and was airlifted to a local hospital.

She is in critical condition, officials said.

“This is the outcome we have all been hoping and praying for,” Pinal County Sheriff Mark Lamb said in a statement. “I commend our detectives and our Search and Rescue team for their commitment and attention to detail.”

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Damn, I wonder what happened??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Is this another case where she had an accident and wandered away into the desert? There seems to be a lot of that going around.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

A 28-year-old Phoenix woman who went missing on Jan. 11 under “abnormal circumstances” was discovered alive Sunday.

Jessica Goodwin was rescued Sunday afternoon near the Gila River Indian Community and was airlifted to a local hospital.

She is in critical condition, officials said.

“This is the outcome we have all been hoping and praying for,” Pinal County Sheriff Mark Lamb said in a statement. “I commend our detectives and our Search and Rescue team for their commitment and attention to detail.”

Goodwin was last heard from on Jan. 11 after calling out of work, police previously announced. Her home was empty except for her dog, who friends and family said she would never leave alone.

“If she does go somewhere to clear her mind, she’ll take her dog for sure,” her friend, Chandler Stork, previously told Fox 10. “If she’s going to go for a drive, a 20 or 30-minute one, she’s going to bring her dog. If she goes out of town, she brings her dog. She never leaves her dog for longer than a night.”

Her car was found abandoned with minor damage near a car wash in Queen Creek Thursday. Officials said they did not suspect foul play, but said the the location and manner in which the vehicle was found is suspicious in nature.”

I think this is the same story I posted on the 18th. I would like to know more, but all of the stories are rather vague. I'm glad she's ok.

Thread Information