Thread: Nathan Heathco (22) found dead after going missing folllowing a car accident

Nathan Heathco (22) found dead after going missing folllowing a car accident

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 04:14 PM.

Didn't we just have another case where someone was just in an accident and seen walking down the road? I hope they find him soon.

OMG, that baby in his profile picture is adorable, is that his baby?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Didn't we just have another case where someone was just in an accident and seen walking down the road? I hope they find him soon.

OMG, that baby in his profile picture is adorable, is that his baby?
    also in Texas. Not sure what is going on over there with young men missing after car accidents. The other guy hasn't been found yet.

It will be sad if it's him, but at least his family will have some answers. Not knowing is devastating.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

This GFM says it was him:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/298013huk0

I didn't see this coming.

https://bluebonnetnews.com/2021/01/2...g-baytown-man/

An autopsy on a body found in a remote area in the Westlake community south of Dayton on Jan. 17 has been confirmed as belonging to Nathan Heathco, 22, of Baytown. The cause of death has been ruled a drowning, authorities say.

“Evidently, Mr. Heathco’s body was submerged in the small tributary off the Trinity River and when the water subsided, the body was left on the bank of the tributary where he was later found,” according to a statement from Capt. Ken DeFoor, a spokesperson for the Liberty County Sheriff’s Office.

Weird case. If you look at the map of where the fire station cctv picked him up, and the convenience store he went into, then to the area where they found him, it is quite distant. I wonder why he walked all that way into the woods. Was he high? Dazed from the accident?

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Juror View Post
    Weird case. If you look at the map of where the fire station cctv picked him up, and the convenience store he went into, then to the area where they found him, it is quite distant. I wonder why he walked all that way into the woods. Was he high? Dazed from the accident?
    There are so many missing persons cases where the person just disappeared shortly after a seemingly not to bad accident. Are they hurt worse than they appear to be, are they hiding out from the consequences and then get into a bad situation and get killed, or what?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13th Juror View Post
    Sometimes it doesn't take much to cause a head injury. That or just shock of some sort? I agree that it's bizarre when this happens, but it has happened quite a few times. There's also the possibility that something could have been psychologically going on with him before the accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information