Thread: American Airlines IT Director James Faith (49) shot and killed by his wife's high school /college boyfriend

American Airlines IT Director James Faith (49) shot and killed by his wife's high school /college boyfriend

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/te...-says/2527249/

A Tennessee man drove to Dallas to murder a man who was his ex-girlfriend's husband, according to court documents.

Darrin Lopez faces a murder charge in the October shooting of 49-year-old James Faith, whose wife, Jennifer Faith, Lopez dated in high school and college, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
    https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/01/12/...h-walk-dallas/
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 07:23 AM.

Wait. And the wife wasn't involved in this in any way? Just coincidentally having an "emotional affair" with the man who killed her husband?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

14,000 calls and texts in one months time? WOW
    This article has an video interview with Jennifer before her ex was arrested.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/tw...-help/2497418/

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    [QUOTE=Lilbirdie;3807879]14,000 calls and texts in one months time? WOW
    This article has an video interview with Jennifer before her ex was arrested.

That's a bit obsessive. Holy shit. That's 20 texts/calls per hour, every hour, for a month.

That's some wackadoodle shit if I ever heard it.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

James and Jennifer

Darrin

Wife is second arrest in American Airlines exec?s murder in North Oak Cliff

DALLAS - Police have arrested the wife of the American Airlines executive who was murdered last fall.

James Faith was out on a walk with his wife, Jennifer Faith, in North Oak Cliff when he was shot and killed on Oct. 9, 2020.

A law enforcement source tells FOX 4 Jennifer is being charged with federal obstruction of justice in relation to the murder of her husband.

We?re still awaiting information from the U.S. attorney about the evidence they collected that led to that charge.

During an interview for FOX 4?s Trackdown shortly after his murder, Jennifer made a plea to help find her husband's killer.

"It?s been horrible, devastating. I teeter between being heartbroken and completely devastated. Every day has been awful," she said.

Once portraying herself to be a grieving widow looking for her husband?s killer, Jennifer was now booked into the Dallas County Jail Wednesday afternoon.

"Oh my God! If you know what happened, I need that for closure," she said in the interview. "I need to make some sense out of this."

Earlier in January, Jennifer?s ex-boyfriend, Darrin Lopez, was arrested in Tennessee. Investigators say he drove to Dallas just to kill James.

According to court documents, Jennifer originally told police she was unable to identify the shooter because he was wearing a hood and a facemask.

She also said the suspect attacked her, duct taped her hands, and hit her while she was on the ground.

And she made several pleas to the public to help find the killer of her husband of 15 years.

But federal investigators said Jennifer was having a "full-blown emotional affair" with her ex, Darrin Lopez.

She and Lopez reportedly exchanged more than 14,000 calls and texts in one month, and had a five-year plan for how they could be together.

On the day of the murder, they suddenly stopped communicating and weren?t in contact again until nine hours after it happened.

Federal investigators said Lopez drove from his home in Tennessee to Texas and laid in wait, shooting James seven times the morning of Oct. 9.

Investigators tracked him back down to Tennessee, and in January, he was arrested and charged with murder and a federal weapons charge.

FOX 4 was unable to get a comment from Jennifer?s attorney.

Her daughter did not have any comment.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/wife-i...-O8Adn29SymfKk
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

GoFundMe Offers Refunds After Widow of American Airlines Exec is Arrested in Connection With His Murder (Exclusive)

https://toofab.com/2021/02/25/gofund...th-his-murder/

She had claimed she didn't know the masked shooter. It then emerged she'd texted the suspect ? her ex-boyfriend ? 14,000 times, according to authorities.

GoFundMe is offering refunds to anyone who donated to Jennifer Faith after she was arrested in connection to the murder of her husband.

The 48-year-old widow received more than $60k from generous friends, family and complete strangers after American Airlines executive James Faith, 49, was gunned down outside their Dallas home last year.

But on Thursday, GoFundMe confirmed to TooFab it had suspended the account in light of the latest shocking development.

On October 9, the morning after celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary, the couple were walking their dog when a masked man ran up behind them, pointed a handgun at James' head and shot him several times.

The assailant then knocked Jennifer to the ground, tried to bind her hands with duct tape and steal her jewelry, police said at the time, before fleeing the scene in a pickup truck.

Faith told police she had no idea who the killer was because he wore a mask and attacked from behind.

"We walked out the door, and we made it to the house right behind you, and I heard running behind me, and I turned around and shooting just started," she told WFAA in December.

"The guy kept shooting and shooting. A neighbor said they saw him attempt to shoot me and the gun was empty. I was running up this driveway, and he tackled me, started beating on me and taped my hands together."

"It's been horrible, devastating. I teeter between being heartbroken and completely devastated. Every day has been awful," she told Fox4 at the time. "Oh my God! If you know what happened, I need that for closure," she said in the interview. "I need to make some sense out of this."

She added in a statement: "All I know is he was my best friend and the best husband and father anyone could ask for."

In January, the case had a breakthrough: police arrested 48-year-old Darrin Ruben Lopez in Tennessee, 700 miles away. His connection to the couple: he was Jennifer's old high school and college boyfriend.

Gathering evidence at his home, they found what they believe was the murder weapon. They also accessed his google account and found he had searched for directions to the Faith's house. After driving all the way back home, they said, he also searched for news stories about James Faith's killing.

But in the house, they also discovered a flat-screen Samsung television that had been shipped in a box addressed to Lopez ? from Jennifer Faith.

After obtaining a search warrant for his cellphone, the full extent of their still-existing relationship was revealed ? 14,000 text messages between them, sometimes hundreds per day, Dallas News reported.

Authorities then searched Jennifer's phone and found messages to a friend from earlier in the year, in which she admitted having "a full blown emotional affair", according to an affidavit, and that Lopez had "a five year plan of how they would be together".

She later told that same friend that she'd ended the affair because it "hurt" her husband and she "just couldn't do it to him."

Per the affidavit, the messages ceased for all of one day when the shooting occurred ? and then picked right back up again.

On Wednesday, Jennifer was arrested and booked into the Dallas County jail.

Police said in a blog post she faced a federal charge of obstruction of justice, and was awaiting transfer to federal custody, Dallas News reported; but that information was later deleted and replaced with: "The details are still sealed and not available for public release at this time."

On Thursday, GoFundMe confirmed the fundraiser for Jennifer Faith has been removed, and its Trust & Safety team is currently investigating and assisting law enforcement.

"Our platform is backed by the GoFundMe Guarantee, which means that in the rare case that GoFundMe, law enforcement or a user finds campaigns are misused, donors are fully protected," a spokesperson said.

"If any donor would like to request a refund in the meantime, we will process it for them."

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-f...=copy_link_all

https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/dal...illed-husband/

Dallas Wife Jennifer Faith Pleads Guilty To Murder For Hire Plot That Killed Her Husband
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 07:16 AM.

Thread Information