Thread: Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond died from stage 4 lung cancer

Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond died from stage 4 lung cancer

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/14/saved...tage-4-cancer/

"Saved by the Bell" star Dustin Diamond's suspicion is now a scary reality -- he has stage 4 cancer, and has already started treatment to fight it.

According to the actor's rep ... Diamond has cancer throughout his body, he's currently getting his first round of chemotherapy. We're told he first discovered a lump in his throat, which led to the diagnosis.

The rep says Dustin is also experiencing pain from having shingles.

We broke the story ... Diamond, best known as Screech from the '90s sitcom, was hospitalized this past weekend in Florida after feeling pain all over his body and a general sense of unease.

We were told there was major concern it was cancer due to the fact his mom died of breast cancer, and unfortunately, that turned out to be the case.

Poor Screech. Life is rough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yikes. He hasn't always been the greatest person, but he's definitely had a hard life. That's terrible news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Wasn't he accused of rape or something? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I was always under the impression he was a shitty person, which is why no one wanted him to be a part of the Saved by the Bell reboots.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wasn't he accused of rape or something? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I was always under the impression he was a shitty person, which is why no one wanted him to be a part of the Saved by the Bell reboots.
    He made a sex tape. Wrote a tell all book about life behind the scenes on "Saved by the Bell" (which is why everyone on "Saved by the Bell" hates him). Got into a fight where weapons were in involved.

https://www.eightieskids.com/the-sad...d-by-the-bell/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Dustin Diamond Has Stage 4 Small Cell Carcinoma, Completes First Round of Chemo

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/21/dusti...ell-carcinoma/

Dustin Diamond has completed his first round of chemo after being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer ... according to his team.

The "Saved by the Bell" star is still in the hospital and is doing everything he can to deal with his diagnosis ... which his team tells TMZ is stage 4 small cell carcinoma.

This is commonly referred to as advanced lung cancer, but in Dustin's case ... we're told the cancer started elsewhere in his body and metastasized in his lungs. His next round of chemo is being scheduled soon.

His team says he will also begin physical therapy, and adds that Dustin is keeping a positive outlook and is looking forward to spending more time with his girlfriend. We're told he's also enjoying playing his bass guitar (learning songs by Tool and Foo Fighters) and video games ... and making videos for his fans on social media.

We broke the story ... Diamond, best known for playing Screech on the hit '90s sitcom, was hospitalized earlier this month in Florida after feeling pain all over his body and a general sense of unease.

From the get-go, there was concern he had cancer due to his family history, and sadly ... that concern became a scary reality.

Dustin's team says he's been receiving a bunch of fan mail wishing him well, and will be getting it to him at the hospital to lift his spirits soon.

Get well, Screech!

I wonder if anyone from the show has reached out to him?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

TMZ just reported he has passed away

Wow he died really quickly after his initial diagnosis. He died inless than a month. RIP Dustin

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/23/dusti...mold-asbestos/

The "Saved by the Bell" star's rep tells TMZ ... Dustin's struggling to come to terms with having the type of lung cancer he has -- stage 4 small cell carcinoma -- because it's normally caused by smoking, and he's never been a smoker.

I wonder if anyone from the show has reached out to him?
    Dustin Diamond Is ‘Really Happy’ His ‘Saved by the Bell’ Costars Reached Out Amid Cancer Battle

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...t-amid-cancer/

Feeling the love! The heartfelt messages that Dustin Diamond has received from his former Saved by the Bell costars have helped brighten his days amid his battle with cancer.

“He received all the well-wishes from his Saved by the Bell costars, and he’s been really happy hearing that stuff,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. “It’s been nice that people have been reaching out.”

Diamond’s team announced on his Facebook account on Thursday, January 14, that he was diagnosed with cancer after being hospitalized earlier that week. After the news made headlines, Mario Lopez and Tiffani Thiessen were among those who took to social media to wish the actor, 44, a speedy recovery.

“I connected with Dustin earlier this evening and although the news of his diagnosis is heartbreaking, we remain positive that he’ll overcome this. Praying for him & his family,” Lopez, 47, wrote via Instagram. Meanwhile, Thiessen, 46, told fans that she was “thinking of” her former castmate.

In the midst of Diamond’s treatment for the disease, Peacock announced on Tuesday, January 19, that its Saved by the Bell revival had been renewed for a second season. The comedian was the only core cast member who did not appear in season 1, which premiered on the streaming service in November 2020, but he has not ruled out a possible return as Samuel “Screech” Powers in the future.

“He just found out about the Saved by the Bell reboot,” the source tells Us. “There’s talk of bringing Dustin back for the second season, so we’ll see what happens with that. Of course, it all depends on Dustin’s health at the time.”

Diamond’s rep previously Us that the California native’s cancer may be stage IV, though doctors have yet to “100 percent” confirm that it is.

“No matter what stage it is, cancer is a serious issue,” the rep said on Friday, January 15. “He’s doing treatments — I say treatments because it can be more than chemo — and once he’s done the treatments, which will hopefully be sometime next week, we’ll have a better idea of how bad it is and the severity of what we need to do to help him heal.”

Diamond’s team has asked fans to continue to send him cards, letters and emails amid his health scare.

“Those cards are going to a friend, Dan, who has been the most incredible supportive person for Dustin,” the star’s rep told Us on Friday. “He’s the one who’s helping out with the letters and helping him big time. He’s part of the team and has been helping out incredibly.”

Thread Information