Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected participants in the Capitol Insurrection Terrorism-January 6, 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/13/polit...tol/index.html

Feds arrest 5 family members from Texas in new US Capitol riot case

I moved an awesome subthread to:
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...t-of-the-story

Wouldn't want it to get lost in and among the MAGAdots
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://www.wesh.com/article/winderm...-riot/37039261

Windermere officer arrested by FBI in connection with US Capitol riot

According to Windermere police, Officer Kevin Tuck has been charged with:

• Obstruction of an official proceeding, aiding and abetting

• Entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds

• Disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds

• Entering and remaining in the gallery of Congress

• Disorderly conduct in a Capitol building

• Parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building

Tuck has been a member of the Windermere Police Department since May of 2019.
    On July 15, Tuck was arrested and resigned immediately.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/20/polit...rry/index.html

Third member of Oath Keepers' January 6 conspiracy case pleads guilty and will cooperate with prosecutors

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...spect-n1274918

Bumble dating app trips up another Capitol riot suspect
    Andrew Quentin Taake, 32, is accused of pepper-spraying and assaulting police officers, federal authorities said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/polit...cop/index.html

Ex-cop who stormed US Capitol is jailed after buying 37 guns and posting that 'violence' is better than 'peaceful protest'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Judge revokes pre-trial release of former Virginia cop facing Jan 6 charges

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well, ain't he a peach? Who would have thought that someone who would try to violently overthrow the government would also be capable of attempted murder of a family member?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, ain't he a peach? Who would have thought that someone who would try to violently overthrow the government would also be capable of attempted murder of a family member?
    Yeah. Surprise, Surprise.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...id=mailsignout

A bodybuilding Trump fan photographed dragging a police officer during the Capitol riot has been arrested after a months-long hunt by internet sleuths
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:16 PM.

Arrest warrant for issued Alex Jones' sidekick Owen Shroyer of InfoWars

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...r-capitol-riot

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...21465718267908

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...pitol-79724567

West Virginia woman pleads guilty to entering US Capitol

A college student from West Virginia who was seen taking a “Members Only” sign near the Senate chambers after entering the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 with supporters of former President Donald Trump pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count Monday.

Gracyn Dawn Courtright of Hurricane, West Virginia, entered the plea by conference call before a federal judge in Washington, D.C., to a charge of knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds. Other charges were dismissed in a plea agreement with prosecutors, including one count of theft of government property under $1,000.

She faces up to six months in prison and a $9,500 fine. Sentencing was set for Nov. 16. She remains free on a personal recognizance bond.

Courtright, a mathematical economics major at the University of Kentucky, initially bragged that the occupation of the Capitol was making “history” and said she thought “it was cool,” according to an FBI affidavit in support of a criminal complaint and arrest warrant. Later, she deleted her Instagram account.

She told the judge Monday that she also withdrew from the school, and that she's scheduled to appear before a college board in December.

Okay. So hear me out. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you have to admit that it's not exactly out of the realm that something is being planned by the psycho Trumpers/Qidiots. I mean, they already pulled the shit on 1/6 which proves how dangerous stupidity can get.

In the past 24 hours I've seen these three things and it has me thinking that there's something planned by the MAGA nuts on 9/17. This was the first thing I saw. It's a friend from high school that I NEVER thought would be a right wing nut job, she was always an outcast weirdo like me and the rest of our little group. She RARELY posts anything to Facebook, but posted about how she was happy that Wisconsin has made it illegal for companies to require vaccination for employment. That sent up a red flag for me, so I checked out her page and she was tagged in this:

Then, this morning "Angry Staffer" on Twitter retweeted this. They've been pretty accurate with their sources even if they lean left and supposedly worked the WH during Trump being in office. This is a REP that said this:

THEN, I was tagged in this this morning through a friend. Now, it seems extreme to me, but the date stuck out to me since its the SAME DATE as the "Fight for our Freedom" rally that my other friend was tagged in:

I copied/pasted from one of my groups. This pretty much sums up exactly what I'm thinking about everything.

So a spoiled, entitled terrorist in a pickup truck that cost more than every vehicle I've ever owned put together (including bicycles, skateboards and shoes) threatened to blow up the Library of Congress.

It doesn't matter if he was ranting about "Allah akhbar" or "stop the steal". It makes no difference if he blindly obeys Osama bin Laden or Orange bin Laden. It's all the same.

Islamic fanatic, white nationalist or just an angry and confused simpleton who believes whatever he sees on Facebook that reinforces his pre-existing beliefs, it's all the same.

This is why we had to haphazardly abandon our anti-terrorism efforts in Afghanistan. We have our own terrorists calling for "bloodshed" to contend with right here. One fascist death cult is pretty much the same as another. The Taliban nextdoor is a more immediate threat than the one on the other side of the world.

Both kinds of terrorist share the same goal, replacing our Constitutional democracy with some form of theological fascism. The only difference being that one group prays to Mecca and the other prays to Mara Largo.

The American Taliban is planning to stage a pro-terrorism rally in Washington one week after the 20th anniversary of 9/11... classy.

The rally is meant to support the traitors who attacked our country on 1/6 with the intention of stopping the certification of a free and fair election as prescribed by the Constitution.

Violence against civilians waged for political purposes is the very definition of "terrorism".

The American Taliban seems a bit more tainted with the base alloy of hypocrisy than their Muslim brethren. You never see Islamofascists wrapping themselves in American flags and pretending to be Constitution loving patriots while they're plotting the death of America.
    I checked the date and it's a Friday. That got me to thinking. Are there rallies everywhere across the US set for this date at State Buildings? And why a Friday when most demonstrations would be scheduled for a Saturday or Sunday? Unless..... They want people inside of those buildings.

Y'all. I think these psychos have a planned shindig to storm all of the capitols that day. It's not as if they haven't already tried and failed to pull this kind of thing off before and they've had 9 months to plan it.

Please tell me I'm not crazy thinking this shit.

Now I feel like this guy......

Never forget. I predicted the stupid people killer disease.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You're not crazy, the MSM has been talking about it for a few days. The RWNJs are planning stuff starting with the 20th anniversary of 9/11 going forward for the next week. The articles I have read said that the FBI has seen their chatter go through the roof and they are targeting that week and saying they are going to get revenge for the Capitol....I guess because they see themselves as the victims and wronged on 1/6, not sure.
    I say next time there's a Trump/Maga/Q gathering, we just fence them in and let nature take its course.

You're not crazy, the MSM has been talking about it for a few days. The RWNJs are planning stuff starting with the 20th anniversary of 9/11 going forward for the next week. The articles I have read said that the FBI has seen their chatter go through the roof and they are targeting that week and saying they are going to get revenge for the Capitol....I guess because they see themselves as the victims and wronged on 1/6, not sure.
    Okay, so I'm not crazy. It got me worried because I saw all of that within 24 hours and it was the first I had heard of it.

Not that I'm trying to give them pointers or anything, but usually announcing your plans and arrival doesn't work out in your favor. Who needs Paul Revere when you're screaming about your plans all over social media.

So, I just searched around and September17th is "US Constitution Day". So that's the reason for the date. I poked around for protests and rallies on that date regarding everything "MAGA" and found this. Funny what it's nestled around, but apparently there's something planned for SF on Saturday. I can't help but think that they're all talking amongst themselves and planning some evil shit. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but time will tell. Seeing as how these folks are certifiably insane, I think my paranoia is justified.

So, I just searched around and September17th is "US Constitution Day". So that's the reason for the date. I poked around for protests and rallies on that date regarding everything "MAGA" and found this. Funny what it's nestled around, but apparently there's something planned for SF on Saturday. I can't help but think that they're all talking amongst themselves and planning some evil shit. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but time will tell. Seeing as how these folks are certifiably insane, I think my paranoia is justified.

So, what I'm reading is that there's going to be a lot of destruction at the anti-vaxx protest and they're looking for people to help clean up afterward.
    "You didn't get to enjoy the cake and punch, but come help us pick up all the cups and gift wrap."

QAnon Shaman pleads guilty. I wonder if he ever got his organic food?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1278479
    Last edited by curiouscat; 09-04-2021 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Waba waba
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I hope the state capitols are also paying attention. I'm pretty sure that this isn't just going to be an issue in DC.

I wonder how many people that were at the rally died from covid? I'm on reddit and I just saw a post where a protester died from covid. I imagine there's lots of them.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...out&li=BBnb7Kz

3 Capitol Police Officers Rapped for 'Conduct Unbecoming' in 1/6 Probe
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:09 PM.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

George Bush Delights Democrats, Infuriates MAGA World With Veiled Jan. 6, 9/11 Comparison
    I listened to his speech and it was AMAZING. He is what Republicans used to be like. What's in the goverment now isn't anywhere near what Republicans represent.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...out&li=BBnbfcL

Melania Trump said 'no' when given chance to call for peace on January 6, sources say
    Well, she's obviously a kept woman and has been since she met shitstain. If she had any real values or backbone, she would have never hooked up with him in the first place so am I really surprised?

I would have had SOME kind of respect or sympathy for her if she had left the dickhead the minute he left office, but no. She's still there and with him so she can go fuck herself. She has the means and backing to get away and has literally chosen not to so my only conclusion is that she shares his shitty values.

Yep. Just what I thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...uring-n1280790

New York mother, son arrested in theft of Pelosi's laptop during Capitol riot

The FBI arrested Maryann Mooney-Rondon, 55, and her son, Rafael Rondon, 23, of Watertown, New York, in connection with the stolen laptop, according to court documents.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:13 PM.

Thread Information