Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected participants in the Capitol Insurrection Terrorism-January 6, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Now this is odd. Iowa's guv has been right their shoulder to shoulder with Kristie Gnome and DeSantis. When the rabble turns on her it should just go to show you can't appease them. They are operating in their own little world.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Now this is odd. Iowa's guv has been right their shoulder to shoulder with Kristie Gnome and DeSantis. When the rabble turns on her it should just go to show you can't appease them. They are operating in their own little world.
    But wait these insurrectionists/White Supremacists/Trump-Lindell cult members wanted Mike Pence Lynched too for certifying the election for Biden.

Last week, Mark Middleton and his wife Jalise Middleton were arrested for their part in the Jan. 6 Capitol riots. The rural Montague County, North Texas, couple can be seen on Capitol Police body cameras hitting and cursing at officers as the officers try to hold back the siege of rioting MAGA supporters. NBC reports that at one point in the video, when asked to ?Get back? by an officer, Mark Middleton screams ?Fuck you? at him. Jalise Middleton, according to the FBI, is also allegedly videotaped repeatedly grabbing and striking a police officer over the barricade with her hand. The couple also posted damning Facebook statements after the riots, which have since been deleted.

And while NBC reports that Mark Middleton is ?a volunteer firefighter and pilot, worked at Nortex Communications, an internet service provider in Muenster, and has a master?s degree in theology from Liberty University,? CNN has an even more interesting report as to what Mark Middleton does. It turns out that about one month after Donald Trump lost the national election, and one month before the Jan. 6 insurgency, Mark Middleton ?was appointed as the chair of Precinct 14 in Cooke County? for the Republican Party.

The man and wife team that wrote, "We are on the front lines. We helped push down the barriers. We had to retreat, but more patriots pushed forward, and they're taking back our house," is also the man who was appointed by a committee of local MAGA heads to become a precinct officer.

The Texas Republican Party says the duty of its precinct chairs is to "help promote and grow the local county party" and "to maximize the Republican vote in your precinct."

According to VICE, two weeks after the Middletons? participated in what would later result in one of the single most depressing attacks on our democracy, Mark Middleton served as a poll worker for a special election in Cooke County. The charges the couple face include:

Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers
    Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder
    Obstruction of Justice/Congress
    Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
    Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
    Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds, Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds

The FBI?s two complaints against the couple are filled with images of the couple at ?the front lines,? as Jalise Middleton wrote on Facebook and then deleted. The Dallas Observer reports that the two have entered pleas of not guilty. The Observer also spoke with the network operations manager of Nortex Communications, Chris McNamara, who is ?also the chair of the Cooke County Republican Party.? Mark Middleton worked at Nortex. McNamara said that while Mark no longer worked at Nortex, McNamara and the other Cooke County Republicans had not seen any reason to remove Middleton after Jan. 6. ?We were aware that he went up to D.C. in January, but he assured us that he didn?t participate in any of the insurrection activities. And of course, the party, and me especially, we don?t condone anything that he?s been accused of.?

Note the ?and me especially,? since it?s a strange thing to distinguish after proclaiming that the group you are representing already agrees with you. Navy veteran and Cooke County Democratic Chair John Angus told the Observer: ?This whole thing was about overturning an election by force that was certified by 50 states, many of whom were run by Republicans. So I don?t want anybody like that, to be honest, to be anywhere near our election polls. Not at all.?
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I love how they're pleading not guilty yet there's video footage of all of those crimes being committed and their own posts admitting that they committed them. What's their defense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I love how they're pleading not guilty yet there's video footage of all of those crimes being committed and their own posts admitting that they committed them. What's their defense?
    The devil made me do it (AKA I was just being a patriot for Trashfire.)

More fellow travelers...
    https://www.npr.org/2021/05/01/99271...-faces-charges

notes from Landon Copeland's hearing. https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/s...77116521439243

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/06/polit...sip/index.html

Mother-friend gossip chain prompts FBI to identify US Capitol riot defendant
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:28 PM.

BREAKING: Active-duty Marine Major Christopher Warnagiris, based at Quantico, was arrested in Virginia for assaulting federal officers at the Capitol.
    The 40-year-old officer, Major Christopher Warnagiris, is accused of pushing his way past a line of police protecting the Capitol and forcing his way through a doorway in the East Rotunda of the Capitol.
    Warnagiris, of Woodbridge, Virginia, is charged in federal court with assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers. He will make his initial court appearance Thursday U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Virginia.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/13/capi...trump-mob.html

Marines suck. Most of them are brainwashed assholes!
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Poor mountain lion.

I was just coming in here to post this and didn't realize I had missed it here. What a complete DICK.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Poor mountain lion.
    Seriously. Like, why??? You don't eat mountain lion, so unless the animal was about to attack (which I doubt in this case) he did it for fun which makes me

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Seriously. Like, why??? You don't eat mountain lion, so unless the animal was about to attack (which I doubt in this case) he did it for fun which makes me
    If you look closely at the picture you'll see the dog in the background. I'd guess he used the dog to tree the cougar so he could shoot it. So yeah, probly not fending off an attacking lion.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    But the good thing is that he's now on house arrest, and he'll totally abide by that. Stick his ass in jail!
    THIS.

How are they letting these DICKS get away with all of this shit? No wonder they think they're doing nothing wrong, because they get none of the consequences!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Feds Arrest New York Man Seen Wearing ‘Trump 2020’ Cowboy Hat During U.S. Capitol Breach
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:22 PM.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Four more Oath Keepers indicted for participating in Capitol attack

[QUOTE]Four additional members of the Oath Keepers, a far-right militia group that took part in the storming of the US Capitol on 6 January, have been indicted for participating in the event.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:22 PM.

An opera singer who once played Carnegie Hall participated in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, where she attacked a federal police officer with a flag pole, federal authorities said this week.

Audrey Ann Southard, 52, of Spring Hill, Florida, was charged Tuesday with a host of offenses, including assault on a federal officer, after she was captured on video yelling, "Tell Pelosi, we are coming for that b----," according to an affidavit supporting her arrest.

Southard's alleged role at the Capitol, where protesters egged on by then-President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claims of election fraud tried to overturn the 2020 election results, occurred on a remarkably different stage than the one she graced seven-and-a-half years earlier.

"The tipster told the FBI that SOUTHARDRUMSEY, while using her Facebook profile, posted an image that captured her in front of the Capitol Building with the caption "DC Taking it back!!," according to the FBI.FBI

The soprano performed at New York City's Carnegie Hall, one of the classical music world's most revered venues, on May 2, 2013, records showed and a spokeswoman for the concert hall said Friday.

Southard performed that day with Finnish pianist Liisa Pimia, concert hall records showed. A critic said her performance was "attractive, unforced," adding, "I was glad to hear this fine singer moving ahead in her artistry."

Southard made it to the famous stage with performances the previous year in the Ibla Grand Prize Bellini International Vocal Competition. It was unclear where Southard's career went after Carnegie Hall.

Her LinkedIn account says she teaches voice and piano under the business name Voxx Mechanix LLC, based in Spring Hill. She could not be reached by phone Friday, but she said in an email that she did not wish to comment.

"Thank you for contacting me. DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN! Have a nice day. Audrey," she wrote.

The FBI learned about Southard through a tipster, who led agents to the suspect's social media, where she boasted about her travels: "DC Taking it back!"

"'Going to DC tomorrow...Patriot's vs Traitors' and 'We The People are making a declaration...1776!!'" the FBI said Southard wrote in since-deleted postings.

The arrest affidavit said Southard drove from Florida with two other people and stayed at the Historic Powhatan Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, on the night of Jan. 5.

The next day, she entered the Capitol through the Rotunda Door on the building's east side at 2:26 p.m., the FBI said, citing security footage.

She confronted a U.S. Capitol Police sergeant, telling him: "There's a hundred thousand of us, what's it going to be? Last friend, last bullet. What's it going to be?"

She eventually grabbed a flag pole and used it to shove the officer, identified as "Sgt. V," through the doors of the House floor, where he struck his head on a marble statue of Lafayette.

"Sgt. V felt like he was being trampled during the ordeal," investigators said in the affidavit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-riot-n1269668

When I heard an opera singer was arrested, I was hoping it was my ex Victoria's Secret co-worker. She is such a bitch!

I heard the Republicans are trying to sweep this whole thing under the rug.
    I wish we could sweep them all under the rug.

Chicago police officer charged in connection with US Capitol breach

Karol J. Chwiesiuk is at least the 10th individual from Illinois charged in connection with the U.S. Capitol breach, and he is the fourth on that list from the Chicago area.

Federal authorities have arrested a Chicago police officer for his alleged role in the January breach of the U.S. Capitol that interrupted the Electoral College vote count and has led to a sprawling criminal investigation.

Karol J. Chwiesiuk is charged with five misdemeanor counts and appeared remotely before U.S. Judge Gabriel Fuentes in Chicago Friday, where he was given a $15,000 unsecured bond.

Fuentes further ordered Chwiesiuk to surrender his FOID card and not possess a weapon or keep weapons in his home while he awaits trial. He also cannot travel to Washington.

The criminal complaint filed against Chwiesiuk Friday alleges he used a racial slur in a text message and bragged about being inside the Capitol where he was seen wearing a CPD hoodie.

Three days before the riot, Chwiesiuk texted an associate, saying he was ?busy planning how to f?- up commies? during a conversation about unsuccessful lawsuits that had been filed to dispute the results of President Joe Biden?s election, federal prosecutors said. He then allegedly traveled from Chicago to Washington and joined the mob that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6.

In a text message on Jan. 6, he allegedly bragged that he ?knocked out a commie last night.? Chwiesiuk also took photos of himself at the Capitol ? including inside the building ? while wearing a tan hoodie with a Chicago police logo on the breast, according to the complaint.

In another message, Chwiesiuk wrote ?There?s so many blacks here I?m actually in disbelief? and in a message the following week about being inside the Capitol, he texted a racial slur, writing ?N?-a don?t snitch,? the complaint alleges.

A selfie Chwiesiuk sent in a text message during the riot appears to show him inside U.S. Sen. Jeff Merkley?s office. Chwiesiuk was also identified as being inside the Capitol in several other photographs.

Chwiesiuk was arrested around 8 a.m. Friday.

Chwiesiuk has been stripped of his police powers and assigned to desk duty, according to his attorney, Tim Grace, a lawyer for the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 7 that represents rank-and-file CPD officers.

Chwiesiuk was hired by the CPD in December 2018 and lives on the Northwest Side with his parents, Grace said. He previously worked as a deputy with the Cook County sheriff?s office.

Most recently, Chwiesiuk was assigned to the Harrison District on the West Side, Grace said.

Chwiesiuk is at least the 10th individual from Illinois charged in connection with the U.S. Capitol breach, and he is the fourth on that list from the Chicago area. Earlier this week, federal authorities charged Christian Kulas, of Kenilworth, in connection with the breach.

Federal prosecutors in Washington, D.C., also filed a superseding indictment this week against Kevin J. Lyons that leveled additional charges against the Chicago man originally charged in January for his alleged role in the breach.

Hundreds of people have been charged nationwide in connection with the riot at the U.S. Capitol, and a staggering amount of evidence has been collected. Prosecutors have said it will likely amount to the largest investigation in U.S. history.
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...capitol-breach

A father and son duo who lead a Florida church have been arrested in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot after a member of their congregation, who also faces charges from the mob attack, helped link authorities to the men.

The U.S. Attorney?s Office for the District of Columbia announced Thursday that James ?Jim? Varnell Cusick Jr., and his son, Casey Cusick, had both been charged with knowingly entering and remaining in a restricted area and disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building, as well as violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

According to court documents, the FBI received anonymous tips earlier this year that the Cusicks, who lead the Global Outreach Ministries church in Melbourne, Fla., along with church member David Lesperance, had traveled to Washington, D.C., and allegedly entered the Capitol on Jan. 6 and took videos while inside.

Authorities said that Lesperance in a voluntary interview ?admitted that his pastor was also present at President Trump?s speech and then at the U.S. Capitol afterwards,? but refused to identify his pastor by name.

Authorities said in the court filings that they were then able to obtain cellphone data associated with the men, as well as Lesperance?s iCloud account, through which they found location data indicating that the men were located in an area that included the inside of the Capitol building on Jan. 6.

FBI agents also found cellphone photos taken of the Cusicks before and after the riot, in which they were wearing the same clothes they were allegedly seen wearing in Capitol security footage and body-worn camera footage from law enforcement.

According to Department of Justice (DOJ) records, the Cusicks and Lesperance each made their initial court appearance at the U.S. District Court in Orlando, where they were released on $25,000 bond each, a court spokesperson told local CBS affiliate station WKMG.

The father, 72, founded the Melbourne church, according to its website, with Casey Cusick, 35, listed as the vice president in business filing documents.

Jim Cusick, who according to the church?s website has four children and seven grandchildren, describes himself as ?a world traveler, having been to more than 25 countries.?

It was not immediately clear if the father and son had lawyers representing them in the case.

Six Proud Boys involved in Capitol riot may have plea deals in the...
    DOJ charges first Capitol rioters suspected of attacking media

The Hill has reached out to Global Outreach Ministries for comment on the charges.

The filings came the same day Attorney General Merrick Garland announced that authorities had now arrested more than 500 individuals in connection with the Jan. 6 riot that occurred as lawmakers were meeting to certify President Biden?s 2020 election win.

The DOJ on Thursday also filed charges against its first Capitol rioter suspected of attacking a member of the media.
    https://thehill.com/regulation/court...o-capitol-riot

"WE SWARMED THE CAPITOL,
    THOUGH. HOT DAMN, LEADING THE CHARGE. GETTIN? IT ON."

Florida Man Timothy Earl O?Malley, who wore a helmet with a ?TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT? stickers when he stormed the Capitol, has been arrested.
    More at:
    https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/stat...27434453520387

Trump praises Jan. 6 rioters as ‘patriots’ and ‘peaceful people’

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...mbu-story.html

Former President Donald Trump has nothing but praise for his fanatical supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol in January.

The ex-commander-in-chief called those who attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6 “peaceful people” and “patriots” in a jaw-dropping interview aired on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Trump supporters besieged the Capitol, following a speech he gave in Washington that day, as Congress was meeting to finalize Electoral College results of the November 2020 presidential election.

Several people have been charged with crimes stemming from the rampage, in which five people lost their lives.

The House of Representatives subsequently impeached Trump for “incitement of insurrection.”

However, Senate Republicans prevented him from being punished, and most GOP leaders have fallen in line with Trump’s Twilight Zone-version of events surrounding last year’s presidential election.

“The crowd was unbelievable and I mentioned the word ‘love.’ The love in the air — I’ve never seen anything like it,” Trump was quoted as saying by Politico. “That’s why they went to Washington.”

He also praised Ashli Babbitt — an Air Force veteran who was fatally shot as she tried to enter a blockaded passage during the siege — as an “an innocent, wonderful, incredible woman.”

“There is no repercussion. [If] that were on the other side, it would be the biggest story in this country. Who shot Ashli Babbitt? People want to know and why,” Trump said.

Recent polls have found most Republicans remain in thrall to Trump since his election defeat. He was scheduled to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas on Sunday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Trump praises Jan. 6 rioters as ‘patriots’ and ‘peaceful people’

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...mbu-story.html

Former President Donald Trump has nothing but praise for his fanatical supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol in January.

The ex-commander-in-chief called those who attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6 “peaceful people” and “patriots” in a jaw-dropping interview aired on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Trump supporters besieged the Capitol, following a speech he gave in Washington that day, as Congress was meeting to finalize Electoral College results of the November 2020 presidential election.

Several people have been charged with crimes stemming from the rampage, in which five people lost their lives.

The House of Representatives subsequently impeached Trump for “incitement of insurrection.”

However, Senate Republicans prevented him from being punished, and most GOP leaders have fallen in line with Trump’s Twilight Zone-version of events surrounding last year’s presidential election.

“The crowd was unbelievable and I mentioned the word ‘love.’ The love in the air — I’ve never seen anything like it,” Trump was quoted as saying by Politico. “That’s why they went to Washington.”

He also praised Ashli Babbitt — an Air Force veteran who was fatally shot as she tried to enter a blockaded passage during the siege — as an “an innocent, wonderful, incredible woman.”

“There is no repercussion. [If] that were on the other side, it would be the biggest story in this country. Who shot Ashli Babbitt? People want to know and why,” Trump said.

Recent polls have found most Republicans remain in thrall to Trump since his election defeat. He was scheduled to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas on Sunday afternoon.
    Man! Trump is trying to gaslight all the sane people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...out&li=BBnbfcL

'That makes no sense at all': GOP senators dispute Trump's characterizations of the January 6 rioters

GOP senators disagreed with former President Donald Trump's characterization of the Capitol rioters after he called them "peaceful" and "great people."

Trump appeared in an interview with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday, repeating false claims that the 2020 election was rigged, and praised the pro-Trump mob that breached the Capitol on January 6.
    "I think that what people saw with their own eyes reflects a different reality," GOP Sen. John Cornyn of Texas told HuffPost's Igor Bobic.
    Sen. Shelley Capito, a Republican from West Virginia, also disputed Trump's characterization of the insurrection.

"That makes no sense at all. I dispute his facts tremendously," she told Bobic.

Thread Information