Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected participants in the Capitol Insurrection Terrorism-January 6, 2021

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    All I see is a bunch of dog shit with teeth.

Never, ever again should anyone wonder how fucking retarded Americans are. If you haven't gotten a clue in the last four years, or by this fucked up, retarded stunt,
    then you'll never, ever understand.

We live with the dumbest fucking degenerate assholes on the planet. All of them ready to wrap themselves in a flag and proclaim how patriotic they are despite not being able to spell it nor understanding the fact that freedom also involves responsibility. Fuck these losers.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...d-capitol-riot

A US Navy Contractor Allegedly Urged The Pro-Trump Mob To "Advance" Into The Capitol

A US Navy contractor with "secret" security clearance and access to military munitions was arrested after he allegedly encouraged other members of the pro-Trump mob to “advance" during the US Capitol riot that left five people dead, federal authorities said.

Timothy Louis Hale-Cusanelli of Colts Neck, New Jersey, was charged with unlawfully entering the Capitol, disorderly conduct inside the building, and obstructing a law enforcement officer.

He is a 30-year-old member of the US Army Reserve who works as a contractor at Naval Weapons Station Earle, according to court documents. He is also a white supremacist who worked to spread his extremist opinions online, the documents said.

According to authorities, Hale-Cusanelli told a confidential information with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service that he was at the deadly Capitol riot on Jan. 6 and showed cell phone videos of himself entering the building.

He also showed the informant videos of himself making "harassing and derogatory statements" to Capitol Police officers inside and outside the building, according to a criminal complaint.

The informant described Hale-Cusanelli as an "avowed white supremacist and Nazi sympathizer" who posted YouTube videos proffering "extreme political opinions and viewpoints" on his channel called the Based Hermes Show as well as on other forums.

Before he traveled from New Jersey to DC, Hale-Cusanelli wrote an online post saying, "Trust the plan, it’s the final countdown, stay tuned next episode" and "and “Trust the plan, major announcement soon," according to court documents.

In a recorded conversation with the informant, Hale-Cusanelli admitted to entering the Capitol on Jan. 6 and encouraging others in the frenzied mob to "advance" by giving them directions.

He told the informant that if they'd had more men, the mob could have taken over the entire building.

He also admitted to taking a flag and flagpole that he saw another rioter throw "like a javelin" at a Capitol Police officer, the complaint said.

Hale-Cusanelli described the flagpole as a "murder weapon" and said his intent was to destroy or dispose of the flag as soon as he could.
    https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-capitol-riot/

Pennsylvania Man Arrested After Posting Pictures, Videos Of Himself At U.S. Capitol Riot

A Pennsylvania man has been arrested for his participation in the US Capitol riot. Federal officials say Andrew Wrigley posted pictures and videos of himself in and outside the Capitol during the riot.

He was arrested in the Middle District of Pennsylvania on Friday.

Wrigley was arrested on charges of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...x-vaccine.html

Qanon Shaman Riot leader is an Anti-Vaxxer against the anthrax vaccine. No shit

One of the men arrested after last week's violent attack on the U.S. Capitol was kicked out of the Navy two years into his enlistment for refusing to take a required vaccine.

Jacob Anthony Angeli Chansley, a 33-year-old Navy veteran from Arizona who was arrested and charged after last week's siege at the U.S. Capitol, refused to take the anthrax vaccine while in the Navy, ending his two-year career, a Navy official confirmed to Military.com. Task and Purpose first reported the circumstances that led the Navy to boot Chansley from the ranks.

Chansley, who also goes by Jake Angeli, was arrested Saturday and charged with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building without lawful authority, the Department of Justice announced this weekend. Chansley was photographed among supporters of President Donald Trump who carried out a violent takeover of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. He was shirtless, wearing a horned fur headdress and red, white and blue face paint.

Chansley served as a Navy supply clerk seaman apprentice from 2005 to 2007. Navy officials declined to provide further details about his career, including what kind of discharge he received from the military, citing privacy concerns.

Advertisement
    The anthrax vaccine, according to the Military Health Service, is required for troops deploying to the Middle East and Korea. Some other personnel, including emergency response and other units, are also required to take the vaccine, which is given in a five-dose series with annual boosters.

Chansley's mom has defended her son, telling ABC15 in Phoenix that he is a patriot.

"It takes a lot of courage to be a patriot, OK, and to stand up for what it is that you believe," Martha Chansley told the station. "Not everybody wants to be the person upfront."

Chansley is one of at least two military veterans who have been arrested following last week's attack on the Capitol. Retired Air Force Reserve Lt. Col. Larry Rendall Brock Jr., who was photographed carrying zip-tie handcuffs and wearing military patches on a flak jacket during the siege, was arrested Sunday in Texas.

The nation's top military leaders sent a memo to the entire joint force on Tuesday, telling them to uphold the Constitution, follow the law, and to accept President-elect Joe Biden as their next commander in chief.

"The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection," eight members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...x-vaccine.html

Qanon Shaman Riot leader is an Anti-Vaxxer against the anthrax vaccine. No shit
    He also needs a special diet

https://www.aol.com/news/horned-trum...220500141.html

Jacob Chansley turned himself into an FBI office on Saturday morning

The U.S. Capitol rioter who went viral for wearing horns and face paint had a special request while in court on Monday.

Read More: Florida manatee found with ?TRUMP? etched into back

While appearing by phone in a federal courtroom in Phoenix, Jacob Chansley requested an organic diet while he is being held in the quarantine area of a detention center. A judge obliged his request, per ABC 15.

?He gets very sick if he doesn?t eat organic food,? said his mother, Martha Chansley. ?Literally will get physically sick.?

I hope this isn’t too distasteful but I thought we could use some levity in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    Fuck this terrorist leader. This dude is the same type of person running around accusing ex-Republicans and Democrats of being snowflakes but when ex-Republicans and Democrats expose this pro-Trump leader for being a shithead and puppet he gets offended by us because his medicine was used against him.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    I hope this isn’t too distasteful but I thought we could use some levity in this thread.

Fuck yes. This, for every dickbag armchair patriot maggotdicked loser. These fuckers ought to have been shot. Guarantee you if those people were just a little darker, their ass would have been burned at the stake.

Love this guy. This is fucking hilarious. And I hope they do nail these twats to the wall.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Fuck yes. This, for every dickbag armchair patriot maggotdicked loser. These fuckers ought to have been shot. Guarantee you if those people were just a little darker, their ass would have been burned at the stake.

Love this guy. This is fucking hilarious. And I hope they do nail these twats to the wall.
    Watch Your back man or you will end up like me suspended from MDS for a week. I made a rant against these "Alt-Right/ Far Right Terrorists" and yes it was unethical for this board and not allowed in the constitution. Basically I said same shit the MyPillow guy made but with Biden's AG and FBI Director making that move against Pro-Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Watch Your back man or you will end up like me suspended from MDS for a week. I made a rant against these "Alt-Right/ Far Right Terrorists" and yes it was unethical for this board and not allowed in the constitution. Basically I said same shit the MyPillow guy made but with Biden's AG and FBI Director making that move against Pro-Trump supporters.
    No, you were banned for a week because you said that we personally should legally be able to kill anyone who has far Right Wing politics, and then re-posted it two more times after I said not to. I think there's a difference between saying that the US should execute treasonous terrorists who actually committed a crime (as KV is referencing), and just going after anyone who holds certain beliefs (as you stated). If you can't understand the difference, then I would go as far as to say that you're no better than some of the people you were targeting, and you might want to get some counseling.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    No, you were banned for a week because you said that we personally should legally be able to kill anyone who has far Right Wing politics, and then re-posted it two more times after I said not to. I think there's a difference between saying that the US should execute treasonous terrorists who actually committed a crime (as KV is referencing), and just going after anyone who holds certain beliefs (as you stated). If you can't understand the difference, then I would go as far as to say that you're no better than some of the people you were targeting, and you might want to get some counseling.
    Yes I know the difference here its just the strategy was not known to me yet when I made those posts. I found out that its possible for a certain portion of the far right to get out of the Trump Cult. Its true I agree we need to execute the far right terrorists in this country and help those that have these beliefs but are not prone to make terrorist attacks that want to escape their White Supremacist pasts and Far Right Cult can do so.

It took this video for me to find out that its entirely possible to get out of a culture of hate and it will be a long term effort to do so.

Back on topic...

https://www.silive.com/news/2021/01/...tol-riots.html

The FBI raided the home of a 20-year-old Bay Terrace man who they allege live-streamed himself while taking part in the riots at the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6.

Nicolas Moncada was arrested before dawn on Monday morning at his home on Taunton Street, according to neighbors and a law enforcement source.

Moncada will make his initial court appearance virtually on Tuesday before a Brooklyn federal magistrate judge, according to the U.S. Attorney?s Office for the Eastern District of New York.

?For those still thinking of employing violence to interfere with our nation?s laws and institutions, our message is simple ? don?t do it,? said William F. Sweeney Jr., assistant director in charge at the FBI New York office.

On Jan. 8, the FBI received information from the Office of Public Safety at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in Manhattan that Moncada was identified by several students and faculty members who saw the suspect?s social-media posts of himself allegedly participating in the riots, according to the complaint from the FBI.

The FIT Office of Public Safety provided FBI New York with screen shots of social media posts purportedly made by Moncada on Instagram accounts ?the_ideological_way? and ?idwalkaway? and the Twitter account ?ideologicalway.?

The posts include selfies and/or first-person video of rioting and unlawful entry in the U.S. Capitol complex, the complaint alleges.
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/18/ex-nyc...-capitol-riot/

Former NYC firefighter Thomas Fee facing arrest in Capitol riot

A former New York City firefighter with a history of racist accusations against him is being hunted by the feds in the Jan. 6 storming of the US Capitol ? where he claimed to be ?at the tip of the spear,? authorities said Monday.

Thomas Fee, 53, of Freeport, Long Island, texted an acquaintance a photo of himself surrounded by rioters inside the US Capitol Rotunda, according to court papers.

Fee also allegedly sent the man, whose sister was formerly Fee?s girlfriend, a video in which people were yelling ?tyranny? and ?Pelosi,? along with a text about being the deadly riot?s spear tip.

The unidentified man, who is an agent with the US Diplomatic Security Service, initially deleted the communications but later recovered them and contacted authorities, according to court papers.

Fee was being sought for arrest, according to a source briefed on the matter.

n 2004, Fee was suspended as a volunteer firefighter in Hempstead, Long Island, over allegations he repeatedly shouted racial slurs at a black doctor, The Post reported at the time.

The incidents allegedly took place as the cardiologist walked past the firehouse on Long Beach Road.

The FDNY confirmed Fee?s alleged involvement but it was unclear Monday how the matter was resolved.

Fee retired in October after 22 years with the FDNY, the department said.

Fee was charged Saturday withviolent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds and knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, according to a criminal complaint filed in Washington, DC.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/2021/...june-williams/

Authorities are searching for an alleged Capitol rioter who — according to a “former romantic partner” — may have stolen a laptop or hard drive from the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), the FBI says.

The issue “remains under investigation,” according to a criminal complaint filed Sunday against Riley June Williams, the Pennsylvania woman named in the potential theft and charged in the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol. An ex-partner of Williams called the FBI to identify her in video footage and relay the laptop allegation, an agent wrote in the complaint.

The ex-partner, identified only as W1 in court filings, told the FBI that friends of Williams played a video of her stealing the drive or computer from Pelosi’s office, and that Williams “intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service,” the complaint states. According to the witness, however, the plan fell through for unknown reasons, and Williams still has the device or has destroyed it, the FBI said.

Williams was charged Sunday with trespassing and disorderly conduct in the Capitol, after her mother told police in Harrisburg, Pa., that Williams packed a bag and fled without disclosing her destination, according to the FBI. She has not been charged with theft.

Williams can be seen in a ITV News video posted to YouTube, taken from inside the Capitol, wearing a green T-shirt and brown trench coat with a zebra-print bag, directing rioters up a staircase toward Pelosi’s office, the FBI said.

The woman in the green shirt can be seen pushing people forward amid a crowd toting flags and wearing “Make America Great Again” hats.

“Up the stairs! Up the stairs!” she yells. “Go! Go!”

Other video and photographs capture Williams entering or inside the Capitol, according to law enforcement.

The affidavit filed in court does not mention a video or photos reviewed by law enforcement that show someone taking a computer or hard drive from Pelosi’s office. Drew Hammill, deputy chief of staff for Pelosi, said Jan. 8 that a laptop “only used for presentations” was taken from a conference room.

Hammill did not immediately respond to questions Monday.

The FBI agent said police in Harrisburg confirmed with Williams’s father, of Camp Hill, Pa., that the pair drove to Washington for the Jan. 6 demonstration and then back home but did not stay together during the event.

On Jan. 11, law enforcement in Harrisburg also went to the home Williams shares with her mother after receiving the mother’s “suspicious persons report.” The affidavit says without providing further explanation that, per Williams’s mother, “the suspicious person was assumed to be W1.”

With officers observing, the mother video-called Williams — who could be seen wearing a brown jacket consistent with images from the Capitol, the FBI said.

Within days, British media arrived at the home looking for Williams and spoke with the mother, according to court documents. ITV News said its reporter spoke with the mother, in an interview captured on video.

“That’s her, that’s my daughter,” a woman says through a barely cracked door, later saying that Williams is 22.

“I’m very unhappy,” she says. “I’m sad that that happened to her, that she was actually inside. That’s what the video shows, you know.”

She says her daughter “took off” before police or the FBI contacted her, according to ITV News. The mother told the news outlet that Williams went to rallies and had grown suddenly interested in Trump’s politics and “far right message boards,” in statements also cited by the FBI.

The Washington Post could not reach the mother.

Since the riot, Williams has changed her phone number, the FBI said, and deleted her social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram and Parler.

What A Guy: Prosecutors say Guy Reffitt of Texas stormed the Capitol & then threatened his children: “If you turn me in, you’re a traitor & you know what happens to traitors. Traitors get shot.” He said he’d “do what he has to do” & ... “put a bullet through” his daughters phone. https://t.co/Tv0kqxuw3O?amp=1
    According to an affidavit, Reffitt’s spouse did not believe he would act in his words, but his family was “disturbed” by his “extreme” statements.
    He’s part of a Texas militia group called Texas Freedom Force, according to prosecutors.
    He lives in Wylie, Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    He’s part of a Texas militia group called Texas Freedom Force, according to prosecutors.
    I like to hang out in the woods, drink beer, and shoot guns off with my friends, I mean comrades. MURICA!
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

They call me Lieutenant Dan. Not because I resemble Gary Sinise, but because I have no legs. I lost them on account of lighting an M-80 between my legs. I didn't know you were supposed to get out of the way after lighting the fuse. Did I mention, I have no balls? That's why I'm in a militia and not in the army.

Sorry, I'm bored.
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol...-army-reserve/

Anti-government militia group suspects and Army Reservist charged in U.S. Capitol riot

By Erin Donaghue

Alleged members of anti-government militia groups and a U.S. Army Reservist with alleged White supremacist beliefs are among the latest suspects charged in the U.S. Capitol attack as prosecutors probe rioters who used military-style tactics. Dozens of suspects are now facing federal and local charges in the January 6 assault that left five people dead.

A Colorado man affiliated with the radical militia group the "Three Percenters" was charged by Washington, D.C. federal prosecutors over the weekend with assaulting a federal officer, obstructing a federal proceeding and other counts related to the siege. Federal prosecutors also charged three other people in Ohio and Indiana who are allegedly linked to another anti-government militia group, the "Oath Keepers." The Indiana suspect was allegedly among a group that sprayed a U.S. Capitol police officer with bear spray.

Evidence against the suspects raises more questions about coordination among the mob that stormed the Capitol, a law enforcement official told investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge. Identification of rioters who used military-style tactics is a tier one priority for a task force of senior prosecutors in D.C. investigating possible sedition charges, Herridge reported.

The Three Percenters and the Oath Keepers are both part of an extremist movement that has grown since President Barack Obama took office in 2008, according to the Anti-Defamation League. The groups promote the idea that the government is plotting to take away the rights of U.S. citizens and must be resisted.

On Saturday, federal investigators charged an Ohio man and woman they say were a part of a group of about 8-10 people wearing paramilitary gear and Oath Keepers paraphernalia seen on a video storming into the Capitol. According to a federal criminal complaint, the group moved "in an organized and practiced fashion" and forced their way to the front of a crowd gathered around a door to the Capitol building.

38-year-old Jessica Watkins and 50-year-old Donovan Crowl of Champaign County, Ohio, are facing charges including unlawful entry to a restricted area, violent entry and disorderly conduct and obstruction of an official proceeding. A criminal complaint says Watkins identified herself on social media site Parler as "C.O. [commanding officer] of the Ohio State Regular Militia" — a dues-paying subset of the Oath Keepers.

On January 6, the complaint alleges Watkins posted a video on Parler with the caption: "Yeah. We stormed the Capitol today. Teargassed, the whole, 9. Pushed our way into the Rotunda. Made it into the Senate even. The news is lying (even Fox) about the Historical Events we created today."

Watkins also allegedly confirmed she led other Oath Keepers during the siege, posting another image on Parler of a man in paramilitary gear with an Oath Keepers patch on his arm. According to the complaint, the caption read: "One of my guys at the Stop the Steal Rally today. #stopthesteal #stormthecapitol #oathkeepers #ohiomilitia." In another criminal complaint, federal investigators identified the man in the photograph as Crowl, who they say is also affiliated with the Ohio State Regular Militia. \

According to the complaints, both Watkins and Crowl later spoke to the media about their encounters with Capitol Police. In a January 13 interview with the Ohio Capital Journal, Watkins said her group didn't destroy anything and was respectful with the Capitol Hill police "until they attacked us. Then we stood our ground and drew the line." According to the complaint, the next day Crowl says he told the New Yorker his intentions were peaceful and "we protected the f****** Capitol Hill police."

Another Oath Keepers-linked suspect, Jon Ryan Schaffer of Columbus, Indiana, wore a blue hooded sweatshirt under a tactical vest with a baseball cap that read, "Oath Keepers Lifetime Member," according to a federal criminal complaint filed Saturday. He was seen in photos and surveillance video carrying bear spray and engaging in verbal altercations with Capitol Police officers inside the Capitol Building.

Schaffer, identified by tipsters who knew him as the frontman of an Indiana heavy metal band, has long-held, far-right extremist views, according to the complaint. In a 2017 interview, Schaffer identified himself as an "anarchist," called the federal government a "criminal enterprise" and claimed the 2016 presidential election was "rigged." During another interview at the November "Million MAGA March" in D.C., Schaffer said: "A group of thugs and criminals hijacked this country a long time ago. And now they're making their big move, and it's not gonna happen...People need to wake up and snap out of the Matrix, because they're going down. They made the move, they're messing with the wrong people here, trust me on that."

On Sunday, a man linked to the "Three Percenters" group was also charged. Based on his social media postings, law enforcement 24-year-old Robert Gieswein of Woodland Park, Colo., runs a private paramilitary training group called the Woodland Wild Dogs. A federal complaint filed Sunday said Gieswein wore distinctive military gear during the riot -- a camouflage shirt underneath a reinforced military-style vest with a "Woodland Wild Dogs" patch, an Army-style helmet marked with orange tape and patches, goggles and a black camo backpack. Gieswein allegedly sprayed an unidentified substance at federal officers outside the Capitol and encouraged other rioters as they broke a window to the building. Once he entered through the broken window, according to the complaint, he was seen inside carrying a baseball bat and a spray cannister will his cell phone affixed to his vest and facing outward.

Gieswein was pictured next to another suspect charged Sunday, Dominic Pezzola, who was seen wearing a "Proud Boys" shirt. According to a witness, Pezzola, who witnesses say is known as "Spaz," allegedly said the rioters would have killed people including U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Mike Pence had they gotten the chance
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-18-2021 at 05:15 PM.

https://projects.propublica.org/parler-capitol-videos/

As supporters of President Donald Trump took part in a violent riot at the Capitol, users of the social media service Parler posted videos of themselves and others joining the fray. ProPublica reviewed thousands of videos uploaded publicly to the service that were archived by a programmer before Parler was taken offline by its web host. Below is a collection of more than 500 videos that ProPublica determined were taken during the events of Jan. 6 and were relevant and newsworthy. Taken together, they provide one of the most comprehensive records of a dark event in American history through the eyes of those who took part. Read more: Why We Published Hundreds of Videos Taken by Parler Users of the Capitol Riots | Inside the Capitol Riot: What the Parler Videos Reveal

Videos are ordered by the time they were taken. Scroll down to start watching or click on the timeline to jump to any point in the day.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ions_top_pages

A Sanford firefighter who was pictured inside the Capitol building during a large-scale riot last week has been arrested on federal charges, records show.

Andrew Williams was taken into custody Tuesday on charges of disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds and knowingly entering the temporary residence of the president without authority to do so.

He appeared in court on Tuesday and a judge set his bond at $25,000. Now that he has been released from custody, he will need to surrender any firearms and his passport, restrict his travel and submit to mental health evaluations and drug tests.

JUST IN: The latest suspect in the Capitol riots was admitted assaulting police at least twice ? two hours apart ? once by throwing punches and later with a baseball bat.

Emanuel Jackson turned himself in to DC police today.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...282561/photo/1

Riley Williams, the 22-year-old from Harrisburg wanted for her alleged role in the U.S. Capitol riots is in custody, according to the United State Department of Justice website.

She was arrested in Pennsylvania however; authorities aren't saying exactly where.

Federal documents claim that Williams broke into the Capitol and led a group towards House Speaker Nancy Pelosi?s office.

Right now, federal investigators are charging Riley Williams with breaking into the Capitol and causing a disruption to the business of the government. But, if other information is true that is outlined in the FBI's charging documents, Williams may be one of the catalysts of the break in, possibly even stealing a computer or hard-drive from Nancy Pelosi's office with the intention of selling it to the Russians.

The laptop Williams is suspected of taking has not been recovered.

In charging documents, the FBI claims that Williams can be seen multiple times, in a new video was posted to YouTube, both inside and outside the Capitol taking part in the protests. At one point, video from inside the building allegedly shows Williams directing people up a staircase leading to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office. Investigators were tipped off by Williams? former romantic partner who claims the woman was going to steal a computer from Pelosi's office and sell it to someone in Russia.

These actions, according to court papers, led investigators to talk with Harrisburg police. On two separate occasions, HPD talked with Riley Williams' mother who first filed a suspicious person's report.

When law enforcement showed the video to Williams' mother, she positively identified her inside the U.S. Capitol building and told police that she had taken a sudden interest in President Trump's policies and 'far-right message boards.' Her mother told police that Williams packed a bag and left home after attending the protests on January 6, only saying she would be back in a few weeks.

https://local21news.com/news/local/w...LHFse5jifavBQ0

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    https://projects.propublica.org/parler-capitol-videos/

As supporters of President Donald Trump took part in a violent riot at the Capitol, users of the social media service Parler posted videos of themselves and others joining the fray. ProPublica reviewed thousands of videos uploaded publicly to the service that were archived by a programmer before Parler was taken offline by its web host. Below is a collection of more than 500 videos that ProPublica determined were taken during the events of Jan. 6 and were relevant and newsworthy. Taken together, they provide one of the most comprehensive records of a dark event in American history through the eyes of those who took part. Read more: Why We Published Hundreds of Videos Taken by Parler Users of the Capitol Riots | Inside the Capitol Riot: What the Parler Videos Reveal

Videos are ordered by the time they were taken. Scroll down to start watching or click on the timeline to jump to any point in the day.
    Unbelievable at all the mayhem filmed and posted. These videos really give you a fly in the wall look at all the chaos.

Here's the follow up:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Pham resigned his position after his name was leaked to the press. Now, the newly-former cop is facing felony prison time.

?Pham initially told [federal agents] he was in Washington, D.C. from January 5 ? 7, 2021 for business reasons,? a statement of facts obtained by Law&Crime alleges. ?He stated that he briefly attended President Trump?s rally on January 6, 2021 but initially denied going to the Capitol building.?

According to the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF), Pham made additional efforts to conceal his alleged attendance at the Capitol riots prior to their arrival.

From that charging document:

Agents asked PHAM if they could look at the pictures on PHAM?s cell phone during the time he was in Washington, DC. PHAM agreed to show them the photos on his phone. As PHAM was showing [JTTF agents] the photos, they noticed there were no photos in the album for the dates that PHAM had traveled to Washington, DC. Special Agent Slaughter asked PHAM if she could go to his Deleted photo album. PHAM agreed, and in that album, there were pictures and videos that were readily identifiable as being of the interior of the Capitol building.

After that, the JTTF claims, Pham was advised ?that it was unlawful for him to make false statements? and he then went on to admit his participation in some of the events that transpired at the national seat of legislative government.

?Pham stated that he, his wife, and her friend went to the rally early in the morning, around 7:00 am, but by that time the crowd was so big, he was stuck far away from the stage and had a hard time seeing or hearing President Trump?s speech,? the statement of facts continues. ?After the rally was over, Pham stated that he saw people walking towards the Capitol, so he began to follow. Pham stated that neither his wife nor her friend went the Capitol with him.?

?Pham stated that he climbed over some fences, which had been previously knocked over, and walked around some barricades,? the charging document goes on. ?He stated he saw police officers, but he did not engage with them. Pham stated that he continued walking past a garden and a broken or torn down fence, and he passed other barricades on his way to the Capitol. Pham admitted to entering the Capitol building.?

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo previously said Pham attended the pro-Trump rally before before he ?penetrated? the Capitol with members of the pro-GOP mob last Wednesday.

?Acevedo said the officer is an Asian-American patrol officer with 18 years of service with the department and no previous disciplinary issues,? according to local NBC affiliate KPRC. ?The chief said the man traveled alone to Washington.?

Pham tendered his resignation late last Thursday morning, the police chief said via Twitter:

Acevedo announced the officer?s involvement during an afternoon press conference last week in response to a question from a reporter during the question-and-answer session as to whether HPD had passed along intelligence to other law enforcement agencies.

?I received a complaint,? Acevedo said. ?I received information from an individual that one of my officers might have been in D.C. for the protest and may have participated in the attack on the Capitol.?

The police chief went on to say that he learned of the officer?s potential involvement ?late Sunday? and that he ?immediately? notified the FBI by way of the special agent in charge of receiving such information. A joint investigation between local and federal authorities under the JTTF banner quickly followed.

?This individual has actually been determined to have penetrated the Capitol,? Acevedo continued. ?That person was placed on administrative leave [Wednesday] morning.?

The police chief said he verified the information by checking Pham?s Facebook to first confirm his identity and presence at the pro-Trump rally. Following the investigation and suspension, Pham was given 48-hour notice to attend a formal hearing last Friday.

?There?s a high probability this individual will face federal charges,? Acevedo said at the time. ?And rightfully so. And I?d be surprised if they showed up Friday to my hearing.?

At least three other officers from various jurisdictions across the country have been charged in connection with Capitol attack so far.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) called law enforcement involvement in the Capitol siege a ?betrayal? during an Instagram Live session last Tuesday night.

?There were acts of heroism but next to that were acts of betrayal,? the Bronx-based democratic socialist said?adding that she was afraid ?to run in [the] Capitol and not know if there is an officer there to help you or hurt you.?

?This marks the 28th cop known to attend the Trump rally as of this moment, but it was 26 two hours ago; the tally will probably increase,? freelance journalist Jon Ben-Menachem told Law&Crime last Wednesday?before former officer Pham was charged.

?The officer from Houston actually broke into the Capitol, unlike many other cop attendees,? Ben-Menachem continued, ?if federal prosecutors charge him, he will likely become a scapegoat used to preserve police legitimacy.?

Menachem, whose work currently focuses on policing, is the creator of a real-time tracker at The Appeal which documents the dozens of law enforcement officers who took part in the pro-Trump rally preceding the U.S. Capitol siege on January 6.

To date, ?The Cops at the Capitol? spreadsheet contains 32 members of law enforcement who have been identified by the media and/or their departments as having attended Trump?s ?Stop the Steal? rally.

Pham, for his part, told JTTF agents that he only ?looked at the historical art on the walls and took photographs and videos inside? of the Capitol Rotunda for some ?10-15 minutes before he left, and that he did not return to the Capitol.?

The now-former officer also allegedly took several selfies:

From the FBI?s statement of facts

The former HPD officer was charged with: (1) one count of 18 U.S.C. ?1752(a)(1) (knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority); (2) one count of 18 U.S.C. ?1752(a)(2) (knowingly engaging in disorderly or disruptive conduct with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of government business); (3) one count of 40 U.S.C. ?5104(e)(2)(D) (uttering loud, threatening, or abusive language, or engaging in disorderly or disruptive conduct, at any place in the grounds or in any of the Capitol Buildings) and (4) one count of 40 U.S.C. ?5104(e)(2)(G) (parading, demonstrating, or picketing in any of the Capitol Buildings).

If convicted as charged, Pham faces at least two years in prison.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a...l-during-riot/

A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department deputy has admitted to being at the U.S. Capitol during the violent insurrection last week, Sheriff Alex Villanueva announced Thursday.

The sheriff gave no details about the deputy during a Facebook Live or in a statement released after, but indicated that he had contacted the FBI to inform investigators.

“I am very concerned one of my deputies may have been involved in wrongdoing at the U.S. Capitol,” Villanueva said in the statement. “We have initiated an administrative inquiry into the matter.”

He asked anyone with additional information to call the Sheriff’s Department.

The deputy “identified themselves as being there,” and was off duty at the time, the sheriff said.

It is unclear if he or she engaged in any violence.

The announcement comes a day after Villanueva released a video saying he condemned unrest at the Capitol and that the public safety of residents is his priority.

“I unequivocally condemn the violence that occurred in D.C. with the same resolve I condemned the rioting and looting after the killing of George Floyd,” Villanueva said in the video message.

“We encourage everyone to exercise their First Amendment rights … but it has to be in a matter that does not harm our communities.”

A Los Angeles Police Department officer this week also admitted he attended the pro-Trump rally and was ordered to talk to the FBI about it, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Similarly, agencies across the country have been learning that members partook in the Jan. 6 riot that eventually turned deadly.

Two Capitol police officers were suspended after their actions during the insurrection, and the U.S. Army is investigating an officer who allegedly led a group to D.C. for the rally.

More than 100 people have been arrested as a result, and the FBI continues to scour social media to track others involved in the unrest.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/3-b...-capitol-riot/

Three Beverly Hills residents are facing federal charges in Washington, D.C. in connection with the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

Gina Bisignano, 52, John Strand, 37, and Simone Gold, 55 are expected to appear in federal court in downtown Los Angeles Tuesday, according to the FBI.

Bisignano, owner of Gina’s Eyelashes and Skincare in Beverly Hills, was arrested Tuesday, while Strand and Gold were taken into custody Monday.

The U.S. Department of Justice on Tuesday shared stills of the three defendants obtained from video reviewed by investigators. The photos show the individuals both outside and inside the Capitol.

The FBI began receiving tips about Bisignano’s involvement on Jan. 10 and reviewed her social media accounts in which she said she would be attending the rally at the Capitol, officials said.

They say she was identified in videos because she uses her first and last name, her city of residence and was seen wearing an “identifiable Louis Vuitton sweater throughout the riot.”

In video reviewed by the FBI, Bisignano allegedly uses a megaphone to yell “Everybody, we need gas masks … we need weapons … we need strong, angry patriots to help our boys. They don’t want to leave. We need protection.” Officials allege she is yelling as other rioters are “physically assaulting police officers preventing entry into the Capitol.”

She allegedly entered the Capitol twice and encouraged others to enter.

“We need Americans. Come on guys. We need patriots! You guys, it’s the way in. We need some people, we need some people,” she is heard yelling in one video reviewed by officials.

The FBI also reviewed an article published in the Beverly Hills Courier on Jan. 14 in which Bisignano recalled her experiences at the Capitol.

She described the scene as a “war zone,” and said she was near a man who broke windows in the Capitol.

McConnell: Capitol rioters were ‘fed lies’ and ‘provoked by the president’
    FBI searched Huntington Beach home of far-right extremist who previously claimed to have attended the Capitol riot
    Capitol riot: FBI investigates tip that woman took laptop from Pelosi’s office with intent to sell to Russia
    Bisignano told the newspaper she was unarmed and described her role in the riot as a passive one, but she ended up being pepper sprayed and experienced a panic attack.

“I couldn’t breathe. I was having a panic attack. I needed air. Every time I opened my eyes, they were burning. My mouth was burning. Everything was burning, and I couldn’t breathe,” Bisignano said in the interview.

Upon returning to California, Bisignano said people began commenting on her business’s Yelp page with photos of her at the Capitol.

“Having watched Gina at the 01/06/21 riot, I do not feel safe coming here again,” one review read.

Bisignano decided to contact the FBI herself.

“My life is over, I’m going to jail,” she told the Courier. “I’m going to lose my son.”

In a separate affidavit, an unidentified FBI agent said that on Jan. 7 they began receiving photos and videos of Strand and Gold inside the Capitol.

Strand tweeted a photo of himself outside the Capitol with the caption “I am incredibly proud to be a patriot today, to stand up tall in defense of liberty & the Constitution, to support Trump & #MAGAforever, & to send the message: WE ARE NEVER CONCEDING A STOLEN ELECTION,” the affidavit alleges.

Additionally, Strand and Gold were seen inside the Capitol in news footage of the insurrection, and Gold was interviewed by The Washington Post.

The newspaper featured a photo of Gold taken by Strand appearing to show her giving a speech inside the Capitol.

The three defendants face a number of federal charges including aiding and abetting the willful injury or depredation of U.S. property and obstruct, influence or impede an official proceeding and disorderly conduct on U.S. Capitol grounds, officials said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...out&li=BBnb7Kz

A rioter who posed in front of the U.S. Capitol while wearing a shirt with the words "Murder the Media" emblazoned on it has been charged with illegally entering the Capitol. The phrase had also been etched onto a door inside the building, according to federal court documents.

In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Nicholas DeCarlo admitted that he entered the Capitol, but said he did so as a "journalist."

The charging documents against DeCarlo state that he is not on record as a credited journalist.
    A man who was captured on surveillance video attacking law enforcement with a bat at the entrance of the Capitol turned himself in to the Metropolitan Police Department on Monday.

Emanuel Jackson is allegedly the rioter seen in photos the FBI released to the public, according to federal court documents.

On the surveillance video, Jackson is allegedly seen making a fist and repeatedly striking a Capitol police officer while attempting to force himself into the building, his arrest affidavit states.

Later, he is "clearly observed" with a metal baseball bat striking a group of both Capitol and D.C. police officers, according to the court document.

It is unclear whether Jackson has retained an attorney.
    Two Texas men have both been arrested over their roles in the violence at the Capitol, the Justice Department announced Tuesday.

Ryan Nichols and Alex Harkrider were identified from photos they posted to their social media accounts, along with several threatening messages calling for a violent overthrow of the government, according to an arrest affidavit.

In one video posted online, Nichols, a former Marine, can allegedly be seen yelling into a bullhorn in the direction of a large crowd, saying, "If you have a weapon, you need to get your weapon!" the federal court document states.

Nichols also allegedly said "This is the second revolution right here folks!" and "This is not a peaceful protest," according to the affidavit.

Both Nichols, 30, and Harkrider, 33, are seen in videos trying to force entry into the building, with Nichols allegedly spraying what appears to be a large canister of pepper spray in the direction of officers. Nichols was also allegedly in possession of a crowbar, the court document states.
    MORE: At least 21 states activating National Guard troops in capitals to prepare for possible attacks

The FBI also noted several other social posts from Nichols, including one on Dec. 24 that showed a bullet and stated, "By Bullet or Ballot, Restoration of the Republic is Coming," according to the affidavit. Another post on Dec. 28 stated, "Pence better do the right thing, or we're going to MAKE you do the right thing."

Nichols was once featured on "The Ellen Degeneres Show" in 2018 after he drove 18 hours to rescue dogs before Hurricane Florence made landfall in North Carolina.

It is unclear whether Nichols and Harkrider have retained attorneys.

Thread Information