Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected participants in the Capitol Insurrection Terrorism-January 6, 2021

https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/na...tter_RCJournal

A Utah activist who filmed the fatal shooting of a California Trump supporter during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol last week was arrested Thursday, according to authorities.

John Sullivan, 26, a self-described journalist and liberal activist, released footage to the FBI that showed him entering the Capitol on Jan. 6 and roaming the building, according to arrest documents. He was charged with civil disorder, violent entry or disorderly conduct and entering a restricted building or grounds.
    Capitol Riot

Supporters of President Donald Trump gather outside the U.S. Capitol in Washington during last week's insurrection.
    AP Photo/Shafkat Anowar

Sullivan's footage also included video of when Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, of San Diego, was shot by Capitol Police outside the Speaker's Lobby, according to court documents.

In one video, Sullivan can be heard cheering on the crowd as they broke through the final barricade before the Capitol and saying "We did this together... We are all a part of history."
    more at link
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Asshole should be charged with attempted murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    I’m so glad they got this asshole. That was horrifying to watch.
    I keep feeling like these charges are underwhelming considering what they actually did. I am hoping they are just waiting for the new AG to take over before really bringing out the big guns. Attempted Capital Murder should be in the mix for this guy's charges, no question.

https://thepatr10t.github.io/yall-Qaeda/

A collection of videos posted to parler at the capital last week before parler was taken offline.

Man! I wished I knew some Trump supporters. All my friends are smart.
    My husband has some Trump supporting friends, but he said his friends are too poor to get to the Capitol to riot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://mpdc.dc.gov/release/suspect-...states-capitol

Suspect Sought in an Assault on a Police Officer Offense During the Insurrection at the United States Capitol
    No shade towards that asshole but I thought it was a girl. That footage was so disturbing to me. I spent a little bit trying to find them in other footage to get a better shot of them for identification purposes.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-la...cnn-interview/

CNN’s Chris Cuomo conducted a truly bizarre interview with the attorney for the “QAnon Shaman” arrested for his alleged participation in the Capitol riots. The surreal conversation included a terribly glitchy audio feed, awkward webcam angles, comparisons between President Donald Trump and mass suicide cult leader Jim Jones, and an open plea for a presidential pardon for his client.

The interview with attorney Al Watkins was split into two segments because Watkin’s audio feed kept cutting out, and Cuomo eventually gave up and spoke to him by phone.

“Jacob Chansely wants a pardon from Trump,” Cuomo said to introduce the segment, showing scenes from the riots with Chansely, also known as Jake Angeli, with his now-infamous furry horned hat, red-white-and-blue face paint, and shirtless torso covered in tattoos.

“He calls himself the QAnon Shaman,” Cuomo continued. “I don’t know what that means and I don’t care.”

He then brought on Watkins and asked him, “Just to be clear, your client believes that he was invited to go, he was told to go, he was instructed to go by the commander-in-chief himself, Donald Trump. Is that accurate?”

“It’s very accurate to say that not only my client, but a large number of individuals, who were present felt like they were on a mission to be able to have their voices —” Watkins said before his audio began dropping off.

“Hold on, hold on a second, Al,” interjected Cuomo. “I’m not hearing you well. When you turn your head to the right I hear you. Turn your head to the right and talk for a second.”

That didn’t work, and Cuomo asked Watkins where his microphone was. Then, in an absurd attempt at real-time technical diagnosis, Watkins began moving the laptop up and down and around in an attempt to improve the sound, all to no avail.

Cuomo eventually gave up and went to commercial break, and then brought Watkins back on by telephone.

“The QAnon Shaman, that’s what he calls himself, he’s the fool with the painted face and the weird horns on his head, he’s one of the people who decided to break into the Capitol, his attorney is on the phone with me now,” said Cuomo after the break. “Al, you can hear me, yes?”

“Yes, I can,” replied Watkins, his previous audio malfunctions now resolved. “I want to tell you it’s really important we should stop calling people fools because we have a large percentage of our population who spent a great deal of time in their lives hanging on every word of President Trump.”

Watkins argued that his client did not actually “break into” the Capitol, but walked in doors held open by Capitol Police, he “did not shroud his face in secrecy,” wasn’t wearing a bulletproof vest, was “not armed,” “didn’t have zip ties,” was a military veteran with “no criminal background whatsoever.”

Watkins described Chansely as someone who “like a lot of other disenfranchised people in our country felt very, very, very solidly in sync with President Trump.”

“He felt like his voice was for the first time being heard,” Watkins continued. “He loved Trump, every word. He listened to him. He felt like he was answering the call of our president. My client wasn’t violent. He didn’t cross over any police lines. He didn’t assault anyone. He was there at the invitation of our president.”

Cuomo pushed back on a few of Watkins’ points, saying he had only called him a “fool” because of his unusual attire and his belief in the QAnon conspiracy cult: “It’s not rational thought.”

Watkins retorted that Chansely “is a genuine shaman” and a “long-standing professor of that faith.”

Regarding Watkins’ claims his client was unarmed, Cuomo pointed out “he was walking around with a six-foot spear!” as video and photos from the riots were shown on the split screen with Chansely carrying a very large — and very sharp — metal spear, sometimes with signs attached to it and sometimes with an American flag.

Watkins then spoke at length about how Trump’s words had “meant something” to his client and many other people and now they were getting arrested, and then began openly calling for Trump to pardon Chansely, describing his client as “not a violent man…[h]e practices yoga, meditates all day long, couldn’t be a more gentle, soft-spoken human being.”

“Trump needs to stand up and own these people,” Watkins argued, those who went to the Capitol who “weren’t going to be violent…he owes them — he has an obligation to them.”

Watkins was pessimistic about his chances of securing a presidential pardon, however, and admitted he just figured it was worth a shot, making a bizarre comment that perhaps Trump would think favorably about his client — “what’s the name of the guy with the horns?” — and decide he would rather be “represented by the shaman instead of Rudy Giuliani.”

“Al, this is serious stuff we’re dealing with,” Cuomo scolded. “Your client is a little bit of a joke and asking for a pardon makes everything razor-focused how absurd this situation is.”

“Now that’s the point now, isn’t it?” Watkins replied.

“I don’t know what the point is anymore, to be honest,” a somewhat befuddled Cuomo said. “Why does he believe what the president tells him? There has been no proof of any election fraud. The same reason he believes QAnon because he’s not thinking about what he believes.”

“In 1978 a whole bunch of people in San Francisco followed a guy by the name of Jim Jones down to Jonestown, Guyana –” Watkins began, referring to the cult leader who orchestrated the murder-suicide of over 900 people using cyanide-laced fruit drink mix.

“It was a cult!” Cuomo interjected.

“That’s right. And you know the only thing different here, there’s no Kool-Aid,” said Watkins.

The interview continued for a few more minutes and after Watkins was off the line, Cuomo looked in the camera and asked his audience, “How bizarre was that?”

Watch the video clips above, via CNN.

https://abc13.com/houston-protest-in...-plan/9655587/

Former Houston Police Officer Tam Pham has resigned, a day after being publicly identified as having been at the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riots.

Tam Pham, 48, worked for HPD for 18 years and was assigned to Westside Patrol.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...s-15870431.php

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Man! I wished I knew some Trump supporters. All my friends are smart.
    My husband has some Trump supporting friends, but he said his friends are too poor to get to the Capitol to riot.
    Yeah. This was an upper 10% riot. The folks that are out of work cause their jobs went with the "flu", the gig workers, the burger slingers? They can't afford the trip, or can't get the time off. The people I know of who were there were this right winger who got fired from his news anchor job cause he was pushing this poison, he's doing real estate or financial planning now. People like that, Self employed business folks who planned to write the trip off as a business expense, or retired military who took time away from playing soldier in a militia.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

If Trump doesn't pardon any of these idiots that stormed the Capitol at his say so, they're going to feel really foolish for listening to him, and hopefully realize that he's not who they thought he was.
    I definitely hope that real estate lady doesn't get pardoned.
    Enjoy trying to sell houses from prison!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    All I see is a bunch of dog shit with teeth.

Never, ever again should anyone wonder how fucking retarded Americans are. If you haven't gotten a clue in the last four years, or by this fucked up, retarded stunt,
    then you'll never, ever understand.

We live with the dumbest fucking degenerate assholes on the planet. All of them ready to wrap themselves in a flag and proclaim how patriotic they are despite not being able to spell it nor understanding the fact that freedom also involves responsibility. Fuck these losers.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...d-capitol-riot

A US Navy Contractor Allegedly Urged The Pro-Trump Mob To "Advance" Into The Capitol

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-capitol-riot/

Pennsylvania Man Arrested After Posting Pictures, Videos Of Himself At U.S. Capitol Riot
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:09 PM.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...x-vaccine.html

Qanon Shaman Riot leader is an Anti-Vaxxer against the anthrax vaccine. No shit

One of the men arrested after last week's violent attack on the U.S. Capitol was kicked out of the Navy two years into his enlistment for refusing to take a required vaccine.

Jacob Anthony Angeli Chansley, a 33-year-old Navy veteran from Arizona who was arrested and charged after last week's siege at the U.S. Capitol, refused to take the anthrax vaccine while in the Navy, ending his two-year career, a Navy official confirmed to Military.com. Task and Purpose first reported the circumstances that led the Navy to boot Chansley from the ranks.

Chansley, who also goes by Jake Angeli, was arrested Saturday and charged with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building without lawful authority, the Department of Justice announced this weekend. Chansley was photographed among supporters of President Donald Trump who carried out a violent takeover of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. He was shirtless, wearing a horned fur headdress and red, white and blue face paint.

Chansley served as a Navy supply clerk seaman apprentice from 2005 to 2007. Navy officials declined to provide further details about his career, including what kind of discharge he received from the military, citing privacy concerns.

Advertisement
    The anthrax vaccine, according to the Military Health Service, is required for troops deploying to the Middle East and Korea. Some other personnel, including emergency response and other units, are also required to take the vaccine, which is given in a five-dose series with annual boosters.

Chansley's mom has defended her son, telling ABC15 in Phoenix that he is a patriot.

"It takes a lot of courage to be a patriot, OK, and to stand up for what it is that you believe," Martha Chansley told the station. "Not everybody wants to be the person upfront."

Chansley is one of at least two military veterans who have been arrested following last week's attack on the Capitol. Retired Air Force Reserve Lt. Col. Larry Rendall Brock Jr., who was photographed carrying zip-tie handcuffs and wearing military patches on a flak jacket during the siege, was arrested Sunday in Texas.

The nation's top military leaders sent a memo to the entire joint force on Tuesday, telling them to uphold the Constitution, follow the law, and to accept President-elect Joe Biden as their next commander in chief.

"The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection," eight members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...x-vaccine.html

Qanon Shaman Riot leader is an Anti-Vaxxer against the anthrax vaccine. No shit
    He also needs a special diet

https://www.aol.com/news/horned-trum...220500141.html

Jacob Chansley turned himself into an FBI office on Saturday morning

The U.S. Capitol rioter who went viral for wearing horns and face paint had a special request while in court on Monday.

Read More: Florida manatee found with ?TRUMP? etched into back

While appearing by phone in a federal courtroom in Phoenix, Jacob Chansley requested an organic diet while he is being held in the quarantine area of a detention center. A judge obliged his request, per ABC 15.

?He gets very sick if he doesn?t eat organic food,? said his mother, Martha Chansley. ?Literally will get physically sick.?

I hope this isn’t too distasteful but I thought we could use some levity in this thread.

Fuck this terrorist leader. This dude is the same type of person running around accusing ex-Republicans and Democrats of being snowflakes but when ex-Republicans and Democrats expose this pro-Trump leader for being a shithead and puppet he gets offended by us because his medicine was used against him.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I hope this isn’t too distasteful but I thought we could use some levity in this thread.

Fuck yes. This, for every dickbag armchair patriot maggotdicked loser. These fuckers ought to have been shot. Guarantee you if those people were just a little darker, their ass would have been burned at the stake.

Love this guy. This is fucking hilarious. And I hope they do nail these twats to the wall.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Fuck yes. This, for every dickbag armchair patriot maggotdicked loser. These fuckers ought to have been shot. Guarantee you if those people were just a little darker, their ass would have been burned at the stake.

Love this guy. This is fucking hilarious. And I hope they do nail these twats to the wall.
    Watch Your back man or you will end up like me suspended from MDS for a week. I made a rant against these "Alt-Right/ Far Right Terrorists" and yes it was unethical for this board and not allowed in the constitution. Basically I said same shit the MyPillow guy made but with Biden's AG and FBI Director making that move against Pro-Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Watch Your back man or you will end up like me suspended from MDS for a week. I made a rant against these "Alt-Right/ Far Right Terrorists" and yes it was unethical for this board and not allowed in the constitution. Basically I said same shit the MyPillow guy made but with Biden's AG and FBI Director making that move against Pro-Trump supporters.
    No, you were banned for a week because you said that we personally should legally be able to kill anyone who has far Right Wing politics, and then re-posted it two more times after I said not to. I think there's a difference between saying that the US should execute treasonous terrorists who actually committed a crime (as KV is referencing), and just going after anyone who holds certain beliefs (as you stated). If you can't understand the difference, then I would go as far as to say that you're no better than some of the people you were targeting, and you might want to get some counseling.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    No, you were banned for a week because you said that we personally should legally be able to kill anyone who has far Right Wing politics, and then re-posted it two more times after I said not to. I think there's a difference between saying that the US should execute treasonous terrorists who actually committed a crime (as KV is referencing), and just going after anyone who holds certain beliefs (as you stated). If you can't understand the difference, then I would go as far as to say that you're no better than some of the people you were targeting, and you might want to get some counseling.
    Yes I know the difference here its just the strategy was not known to me yet when I made those posts. I found out that its possible for a certain portion of the far right to get out of the Trump Cult. Its true I agree we need to execute the far right terrorists in this country and help those that have these beliefs but are not prone to make terrorist attacks that want to escape their White Supremacist pasts and Far Right Cult can do so.

It took this video for me to find out that its entirely possible to get out of a culture of hate and it will be a long term effort to do so.

Back on topic...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/18/ex-nyc...-capitol-riot/

Former NYC firefighter Thomas Fee facing arrest in Capitol riot
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:10 PM.

What A Guy: Prosecutors say Guy Reffitt of Texas stormed the Capitol & then threatened his children: “If you turn me in, you’re a traitor & you know what happens to traitors. Traitors get shot.” He said he’d “do what he has to do” & ... “put a bullet through” his daughters phone. https://t.co/Tv0kqxuw3O?amp=1
    According to an affidavit, Reffitt’s spouse did not believe he would act in his words, but his family was “disturbed” by his “extreme” statements.
    He’s part of a Texas militia group called Texas Freedom Force, according to prosecutors.
    He lives in Wylie, Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    He’s part of a Texas militia group called Texas Freedom Force, according to prosecutors.
    I like to hang out in the woods, drink beer, and shoot guns off with my friends, I mean comrades. MURICA!

They call me Lieutenant Dan. Not because I resemble Gary Sinise, but because I have no legs. I lost them on account of lighting an M-80 between my legs. I didn't know you were supposed to get out of the way after lighting the fuse. Did I mention, I have no balls? That's why I'm in a militia and not in the army.

Sorry, I'm bored.

https://projects.propublica.org/parler-capitol-videos/

As supporters of President Donald Trump took part in a violent riot at the Capitol, users of the social media service Parler posted videos of themselves and others joining the fray. ProPublica reviewed thousands of videos uploaded publicly to the service that were archived by a programmer before Parler was taken offline by its web host. Below is a collection of more than 500 videos that ProPublica determined were taken during the events of Jan. 6 and were relevant and newsworthy. Taken together, they provide one of the most comprehensive records of a dark event in American history through the eyes of those who took part. Read more: Why We Published Hundreds of Videos Taken by Parler Users of the Capitol Riots | Inside the Capitol Riot: What the Parler Videos Reveal

Videos are ordered by the time they were taken. Scroll down to start watching or click on the timeline to jump to any point in the day.

Thread Information