Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Suspected participants in the Capitol Insurrection Terrorism-January 6, 2021

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

This one of those guys that probably has a blue lives matter bumper sticker and then ends up hurting them.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

This one of those guys that probably has a blue lives matter bumper sticker and then ends up hurting them.
    When the brainwashing breaks it's spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...jan-6-n1287434

Oath Keeper leader, 10 others charged with 'seditious conspiracy' in Jan. 6 Capitol attack
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:14 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Rhodes had put out a call on the group's website in the days before the attack for "all patriots who can be in DC" to travel to Washington for a "security mission" to "stand tall in support of President Trump's fight."
    Geez.

On my cell.
    I wished he'd die already so we'd have one less idiot in America.
    Trump calls for 'biggest protest we have ever had' if prosecutors 'do anything illegal' in targeting him
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...prosecutors-do
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    On my cell.
    I wished he'd die already so we'd have one less idiot in America.
    Trump calls for 'biggest protest we have ever had' if prosecutors 'do anything illegal' in targeting him
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...prosecutors-do
    He's inciting violence again. He NEEDS TO BE DETAINED.

He's inciting violence again. He NEEDS TO BE DETAINED.
    If he was black, he'd be dead.

If he was black, he'd be dead.
    Truth.

On my cell.
    Oh God! It's about to get really bad in America.
    I guess if I want to wrap myself in the American flag and torch a government building then I'm within my rights.
    These stupid Republicans are trying to start a dangerous precedent.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/04/u...3MRQFl1gyTs%3D

On my cell.
    I guess if I want to wrap myself in the American flag and torch a government building then I'm within my rights.

Basically, they're going to shun anyone that wants to investigate them. They don't like the checks and balances because they are not for an actual democracy. They want to dictate.

On my cell.

It's telling me I need a subscription to view. Boo. But I can guess the gist of it.

I hope this isn't confusing. I tried copying and it kept showing that you must subscribe ad. I think I might've gotten around it. I'll have to post in two parts.

G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ?Legitimate Political Discourse?
    The Republican National Committee voted to censure Representatives Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for participating in the inquiry into the deadly riot at the Capitol.

WASHINGTON ? The Republican Party on Friday officially declared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and events that led to it ?legitimate political discourse,? and rebuked two lawmakers in the party who have been most outspoken in condemning the deadly riot and the role of Donald J. Trump in spreading the election lies that fueled it.

The Republican National Committee?s voice vote to censure Representatives Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois at its winter meeting in Salt Lake City culminated more than a year of vacillation, which started with party leaders condemning the Capitol attack and Mr. Trump?s conduct, then shifted to downplaying and denying it.

On Friday, the party went further in a resolution slamming Ms. Cheney and Mr. Kinzinger for taking part in the House investigation of the assault, saying they were participating in ?persecution of ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse.?

After the vote, party leaders rushed to clarify that language, saying it was never meant to apply to rioters who violently stormed the Capitol in Mr. Trump?s name.

?Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger crossed a line,? Ronna McDaniel, the Republican National Committee chairwoman, said in a statement. ?They chose to join Nancy Pelosi in a Democrat-led persecution of ordinary citizens who engaged in legitimate political discourse that had nothing to do with violence at the Capitol.?

But the censure, which was carefully negotiated in private among party members, made no such distinction, nor is the House committee investigating the attack examining any normal political debate. It was the latest and most forceful effort by the Republican Party to minimize what happened and the broader attempt by Mr. Trump and his allies to invalidate the results of the 2020 election. In approving it and opting to punish two of its own, Republicans seemed to embrace a position that many of them have only hinted at: that the assault and the actions that preceded it were acceptable.

It came days after Mr. Trump suggested that, if re-elected in 2024, he would consider pardons for those convicted in the Jan. 6 attack and for the first time described his goal that day as subverting the election results, saying in a statement that Vice President Mike Pence ?could have overturned the election.?

On Friday, Mr. Pence pushed back on Mr. Trump, calling his assertion ?wrong.?

?I had no right to overturn the election,? Mr. Pence told the Federalist Society, a conservative legal organization, at a gathering in Florida.

The day?s events, which were supposed to be about unity, only served to highlight Republicans? persistent division over Mr. Trump?s attempt to overturn the 2020 election, as their leaders try to move forward and focus attention on what they call the failings of the Biden administration. More than a year later, the party is still wrestling with how much criticism and dissent it will tolerate.

?Shame falls on a party that would censure persons of conscience, who seek truth in the face of vitriol,? Senator Mitt Romney, Republican of Utah, wrote on Twitter ?Honor attaches to Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for seeking truth even when doing so comes at great personal cost.?

He did not mention that the party chairwoman who presided over the meeting and orchestrated the censure resolution, Ms. McDaniel, is his niece.

The censure was also condemned by Senator Bill Cassidy, Republican of Louisiana, who, like Mr. Romney, voted to remove Mr. Trump from office for inciting insurrection on Jan. 6, and Gov. Larry Hogan of Maryland, also a Republican, who called Friday ?a sad day for my party ? and the country.?

Republican National Committee members defended the measure, describing people who have been questioned by the Jan. 6 committee as victims in a broader Democratic effort to keep focus on the attack at the Capitol.

?The nominal Republicans on the committee provide a pastiche of bipartisanship, but no genuine protection or due process for the ordinary people who did not riot being targeted and terrorized by the committee,? said Richard Porter, a Republican National Committee member from Illinois. ?The investigation is a de facto Democrat-only investigation increasingly unmoored from congressional norms.?

The Jan. 6 committee, which has seven Democratic members, has interviewed more than 475 witnesses, the vast majority of whom either volunteered to testify or agreed to without a subpoena. It has no prosecutorial powers, and is charged with drawing up a report and producing recommendations to prevent anything similar from happening again.

The party?s far-right flank has long agitated to boot Ms. Cheney and Mr. Kinzinger out of the House Republican Conference for agreeing to serve on the panel, a push that Representative Kevin McCarthy of California, the minority leader, has tried to brush aside. And the formal censure, approved by the state party chairs and committee members who make up the Republican National Committee, is sure to stir up those efforts again.

The Republican Party declared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and events that led to it as ?legitimate political discourse.?
    The Republican Party declared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and events that led to it as ?legitimate political discourse.?Credit...Jason Andrew for The New York Times
    ?We need to move on from that whole discussion and, frankly, move forward and get the House back in 2022,? said Representative Mike Garcia, a California Republican facing a difficult re-election campaign in a newly configured district.

Most House Republicans tried to ignore the actions of the party on Friday, refusing to answer questions or saying they had not read the censure resolution. Representative Dan Crenshaw, Republican of Texas, called it ?dumb stuff,? while Representative Mark Green, Republican of Tennessee, lamented the distraction from ?this abysmal administration?s record.?

Democrats, however, were incensed at the resolution?s language.

?The Republican Party is so off the deep end now that they are describing an attempted coup and a deadly insurrection as political expression,? said Representative Jamie Raskin, Democrat of Maryland and a member of the special House committee investigating the Capitol attack. ?It is a scandal that historians will be aghast at, to think that a major political party would be denouncing Liz Cheney for standing up for the Constitution and not saying anything about Donald Trump?s involvement in the insurrection.?

In his own defense, Mr. Kinzinger said: ?I have no regrets about my decision to uphold my oath of office and defend the Constitution. I will continue to focus my efforts on standing for truth and working to fight the political matrix that?s led us to where we find ourselves today.?

The resolution spoke repeatedly of party unity as the goal of censuring the lawmakers, saying that Republicans? ability to focus on the Biden administration was being ?sabotaged? by the ?actions and words? of Ms. Cheney and Mr. Kinzinger, which indicate ?they support Democrat efforts to destroy President Trump more than they support winning back a Republican majority in 2022.?

Normally, the party stays out of primary fights, but the resolution will make it easier for the Republican apparatus to abandon Ms. Cheney and throw its weight and money behind her main G.O.P. challenger, Harriet Hageman.

It declares that the party ?shall immediately cease any and all support of? both lawmakers ?as members of the Republican Party for their behavior, which has been destructive to the institution of the U.S. House of Representatives, the Republican Party and our republic, and is inconsistent with the position of the conference.?

Mr. Kinzinger has already announced he will not seek re-election, as have some other House Republicans who voted to impeach Mr. Trump for inciting the attack on the Capitol. Ms. Cheney, however, has vowed to stand for re-election.

The posting of this article kept giving me trouble.
    Representative Adam Kinzinger has announced that he will not seek re-election, as have some other House Republicans who voted to impeach Mr. Trump.
    Representative Adam Kinzinger has announced that he will not seek re-election, as have some other House Republicans who voted to impeach Mr. Trump.Credit...Stefani Reynolds for The New York Times
    Earlier this week, the Wyoming delegation to the Republican National Committee submitted a so-called “Rule 11” letter, formalizing party support for Ms. Hageman. The existence of the letter was reported by The Washington Post.

The letter allows the Republican National Committee to send resources to the Wyoming branch of the party to spend on Ms. Hageman’s behalf — essentially designating her as the party’s presumptive nominee. The designations are common in Republican politics, but typically are used to support incumbents who may be facing token primary challengers.

Ms. Cheney, who faces an uphill battle in her re-election bid against a Republican Party aligned with Mr. Trump, said party leaders “have made themselves willing hostages” to Mr. Trump.

“I do not recognize those in my party who have abandoned the Constitution to embrace Donald Trump,” she said. “History will be their judge. I will never stop fighting for our constitutional republic. No matter what.”

Ms. Cheney has a commanding financial advantage over Ms. Hageman, according to federal campaign finance reports released this week. Ms. Cheney entered 2022 with nearly $5 million in campaign cash, while Ms. Hageman reported just $380,000.

The censure resolution was watered down from an initial version that called directly for the House Republican Conference to “expel” Ms. Cheney and Mr. Kinzinger “without delay.” That demand was dropped. However, the language condemning the attack on “legitimate political discourse” was then added.

William J. Palatucci, a Republican National Committee member from New Jersey who said he opposed the resolution, said those changes were made “behind closed doors.” The final language was officially circulated to committee members early Friday morning. He called it “cancel culture at its worst.

I can't rep you, so thank you CC!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/oath...ry?id=83212947

Oath Keeper is 1st to plead guilty to seditious conspiracy for Jan. 6 attack
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:01 PM.

I can't rep you, so thank you CC!
    You're welcome!

https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-...ce=mostpopular

Am I the only one who thinks maybe she should lose custody of her kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-...ce=mostpopular

Am I the only one who thinks maybe she should lose custody of her kid?
    She should lose her kid and she should serve her sentence all at once. She cheered on people being beaten and filmed it. She's a piece of shit.

I had every constitutional right to carry a weapon and take over Congress as we tried to do
    It's scary people actually believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...ence-rcna45338

Ex-NYPD cop who assaulted D.C. officer on Jan. 6 gets record-setting 10-year sentence
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-31-2023 at 07:38 AM.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...rial-rcna58415

Two Oath Keepers, including founder, convicted of seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 case

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...rial-rcna58415

Two Oath Keepers, including founder, convicted of seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 case
    YESSSSSSS

These people are dumber than dirt!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...fbi-rcna102607

Capitol rioter who bragged he 'took the White House' charged with lying to the FBI

“So we officially took the White House," Beals said in a TikTok video after exiting the Capitol building on Jan. 6, the FBI affidavit stated.

Numerous other Jan. 6 rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol, home to the legislative branch, also believed they stormed the White House, the seat of the executive branch. “Storm the White House!” said Doug Jensen, a QAnon believer sentenced to five years in prison. “That’s what we do!” Another man, a Florida doctor named Kenneth Kelly, said during his guilty plea it was “embarrassing” that he confused the Capitol for the White House. Far-right extremist Riley Williams also stated, falsely, that she was “STORMING THE WHITE HOUSE.”

These people are dumber than dirt!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...fbi-rcna102607

Capitol rioter who bragged he 'took the White House' charged with lying to the FBI
    These people are complete morons.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Another arrest of a MAGA follower.

Marcus Smith, 47, of Fleming Island, Florida, is charged in an indictment filed in the District of Columbia with a felony offense of destruction of property and aiding and abetting.

In addition to the felony, Smith is charged with several misdemeanor offenses, including entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building.

Smith was arrested on Friday, Jan. 26, 2024, by the FBI in Florida and made his initial appearance in the Middle District of Florida.
    https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...6-46253c44f0d8

https://www.newsbreak.com/fleming-is...capitol-breach

Thread Information