Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected participants in the Capitol Insurrection Terrorism-January 6, 2021

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ions_top_pages

A Sanford firefighter who was pictured inside the Capitol building during a large-scale riot last week has been arrested on federal charges, records show.

Andrew Williams was taken into custody Tuesday on charges of disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds and knowingly entering the temporary residence of the president without authority to do so.

He appeared in court on Tuesday and a judge set his bond at $25,000. Now that he has been released from custody, he will need to surrender any firearms and his passport, restrict his travel and submit to mental health evaluations and drug tests.

JUST IN: The latest suspect in the Capitol riots was admitted assaulting police at least twice ? two hours apart ? once by throwing punches and later with a baseball bat.

Emanuel Jackson turned himself in to DC police today.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...282561/photo/1
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Riley Williams, the 22-year-old from Harrisburg wanted for her alleged role in the U.S. Capitol riots is in custody, according to the United State Department of Justice website.

She was arrested in Pennsylvania however; authorities aren't saying exactly where.

Federal documents claim that Williams broke into the Capitol and led a group towards House Speaker Nancy Pelosi?s office.

Right now, federal investigators are charging Riley Williams with breaking into the Capitol and causing a disruption to the business of the government. But, if other information is true that is outlined in the FBI's charging documents, Williams may be one of the catalysts of the break in, possibly even stealing a computer or hard-drive from Nancy Pelosi's office with the intention of selling it to the Russians.

The laptop Williams is suspected of taking has not been recovered.

In charging documents, the FBI claims that Williams can be seen multiple times, in a new video was posted to YouTube, both inside and outside the Capitol taking part in the protests. At one point, video from inside the building allegedly shows Williams directing people up a staircase leading to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office. Investigators were tipped off by Williams? former romantic partner who claims the woman was going to steal a computer from Pelosi's office and sell it to someone in Russia.

These actions, according to court papers, led investigators to talk with Harrisburg police. On two separate occasions, HPD talked with Riley Williams' mother who first filed a suspicious person's report.

When law enforcement showed the video to Williams' mother, she positively identified her inside the U.S. Capitol building and told police that she had taken a sudden interest in President Trump's policies and 'far-right message boards.' Her mother told police that Williams packed a bag and left home after attending the protests on January 6, only saying she would be back in a few weeks.

https://local21news.com/news/local/w...LHFse5jifavBQ0
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    https://projects.propublica.org/parler-capitol-videos/

As supporters of President Donald Trump took part in a violent riot at the Capitol, users of the social media service Parler posted videos of themselves and others joining the fray. ProPublica reviewed thousands of videos uploaded publicly to the service that were archived by a programmer before Parler was taken offline by its web host. Below is a collection of more than 500 videos that ProPublica determined were taken during the events of Jan. 6 and were relevant and newsworthy. Taken together, they provide one of the most comprehensive records of a dark event in American history through the eyes of those who took part. Read more: Why We Published Hundreds of Videos Taken by Parler Users of the Capitol Riots | Inside the Capitol Riot: What the Parler Videos Reveal

Videos are ordered by the time they were taken. Scroll down to start watching or click on the timeline to jump to any point in the day.
    Unbelievable at all the mayhem filmed and posted. These videos really give you a fly in the wall look at all the chaos.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a...l-during-riot/

A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department deputy has admitted to being at the U.S. Capitol during the violent insurrection last week, Sheriff Alex Villanueva announced Thursday.

The sheriff gave no details about the deputy during a Facebook Live or in a statement released after, but indicated that he had contacted the FBI to inform investigators.

“I am very concerned one of my deputies may have been involved in wrongdoing at the U.S. Capitol,” Villanueva said in the statement. “We have initiated an administrative inquiry into the matter.”

He asked anyone with additional information to call the Sheriff’s Department.

The deputy “identified themselves as being there,” and was off duty at the time, the sheriff said.

It is unclear if he or she engaged in any violence.

The announcement comes a day after Villanueva released a video saying he condemned unrest at the Capitol and that the public safety of residents is his priority.

“I unequivocally condemn the violence that occurred in D.C. with the same resolve I condemned the rioting and looting after the killing of George Floyd,” Villanueva said in the video message.

“We encourage everyone to exercise their First Amendment rights … but it has to be in a matter that does not harm our communities.”

A Los Angeles Police Department officer this week also admitted he attended the pro-Trump rally and was ordered to talk to the FBI about it, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Similarly, agencies across the country have been learning that members partook in the Jan. 6 riot that eventually turned deadly.

Two Capitol police officers were suspended after their actions during the insurrection, and the U.S. Army is investigating an officer who allegedly led a group to D.C. for the rally.

More than 100 people have been arrested as a result, and the FBI continues to scour social media to track others involved in the unrest.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/3-b...-capitol-riot/

Three Beverly Hills residents are facing federal charges in Washington, D.C. in connection with the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

Gina Bisignano, 52, John Strand, 37, and Simone Gold, 55 are expected to appear in federal court in downtown Los Angeles Tuesday, according to the FBI.

Bisignano, owner of Gina’s Eyelashes and Skincare in Beverly Hills, was arrested Tuesday, while Strand and Gold were taken into custody Monday.

The U.S. Department of Justice on Tuesday shared stills of the three defendants obtained from video reviewed by investigators. The photos show the individuals both outside and inside the Capitol.

The FBI began receiving tips about Bisignano’s involvement on Jan. 10 and reviewed her social media accounts in which she said she would be attending the rally at the Capitol, officials said.

They say she was identified in videos because she uses her first and last name, her city of residence and was seen wearing an “identifiable Louis Vuitton sweater throughout the riot.”

In video reviewed by the FBI, Bisignano allegedly uses a megaphone to yell “Everybody, we need gas masks … we need weapons … we need strong, angry patriots to help our boys. They don’t want to leave. We need protection.” Officials allege she is yelling as other rioters are “physically assaulting police officers preventing entry into the Capitol.”

She allegedly entered the Capitol twice and encouraged others to enter.

“We need Americans. Come on guys. We need patriots! You guys, it’s the way in. We need some people, we need some people,” she is heard yelling in one video reviewed by officials.

The FBI also reviewed an article published in the Beverly Hills Courier on Jan. 14 in which Bisignano recalled her experiences at the Capitol.

She described the scene as a “war zone,” and said she was near a man who broke windows in the Capitol.

McConnell: Capitol rioters were ‘fed lies’ and ‘provoked by the president’
    FBI searched Huntington Beach home of far-right extremist who previously claimed to have attended the Capitol riot
    Capitol riot: FBI investigates tip that woman took laptop from Pelosi’s office with intent to sell to Russia
    Bisignano told the newspaper she was unarmed and described her role in the riot as a passive one, but she ended up being pepper sprayed and experienced a panic attack.

“I couldn’t breathe. I was having a panic attack. I needed air. Every time I opened my eyes, they were burning. My mouth was burning. Everything was burning, and I couldn’t breathe,” Bisignano said in the interview.

Upon returning to California, Bisignano said people began commenting on her business’s Yelp page with photos of her at the Capitol.

“Having watched Gina at the 01/06/21 riot, I do not feel safe coming here again,” one review read.

Bisignano decided to contact the FBI herself.

“My life is over, I’m going to jail,” she told the Courier. “I’m going to lose my son.”

In a separate affidavit, an unidentified FBI agent said that on Jan. 7 they began receiving photos and videos of Strand and Gold inside the Capitol.

Strand tweeted a photo of himself outside the Capitol with the caption “I am incredibly proud to be a patriot today, to stand up tall in defense of liberty & the Constitution, to support Trump & #MAGAforever, & to send the message: WE ARE NEVER CONCEDING A STOLEN ELECTION,” the affidavit alleges.

Additionally, Strand and Gold were seen inside the Capitol in news footage of the insurrection, and Gold was interviewed by The Washington Post.

The newspaper featured a photo of Gold taken by Strand appearing to show her giving a speech inside the Capitol.

The three defendants face a number of federal charges including aiding and abetting the willful injury or depredation of U.S. property and obstruct, influence or impede an official proceeding and disorderly conduct on U.S. Capitol grounds, officials said.

A Missouri woman has been charged with taking a splintered name plate belonging to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Emily Hernandez, of Sullivan, was charged Friday with with five counts, including disorderly conduct that impedes the conduct of government business and the stealing or disposing of government property. She had not been arrested as of early Saturday afternoon, according to court documents. Her home phone number rang unanswered.

The FBI received online tips from at least three people saying Hernandez was the person seen in TV news footage holding up a broken engraved piece of wood bearing the words ?House? and ?Nancy? during the storming of the Capitol by supporters of President Donald Trump, an agent wrote in an affidavit.

https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/na...related-bottom

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/us/ca...ges/index.html

Former Marine accused of assaulting officers during Capitol riot told FBI he 'got caught up in the moment'

A former US Marine charged with assaulting officers during the Capitol riot told FBI investigators that he got "caught up in the moment."

Barton Shively, of Pennsylvania, who faces multiple charges in federal court in Washington, DC, was arrested Tuesday.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 06:55 PM.

https://twitter.com/nbcwashington/st...23773270736899

A Connecticut man has been charged with assaulting an officer during the breach of the U.S. Capitol in an incident captured on video and shared widely on social media.

Patrick Edward McCaughey III was charged on Tuesday with assaulting an officer, civil disorder, entering restricted grounds and disorderly conduct, the Justice Department said in a press release. The department said he would be presented in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on Wednesday before appearing in Washington, D.C., where he was charged.

Prosecutors say McCaughey pinned D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Daniel Hodges to the Capitol building's lower west terrace door as a mob of rioters tried to gain entry. Video showing Hodges being crushed against the door, crying out in pain and bleeding from the mouth quickly went viral.

"Even after days of seeing so many shocking and horrific scenes from the siege on the U.S. Capitol, the savage beating of [Officer Hodges] stands out for the perpetrator's blatant disregard for human life," said Steven D'Antuono, the assistant director in charge of the FBI Washington Field Office. "Patrick McCaughey's actions were violent, barbaric, and completely out of control."

In the video, an individual who prosecutors say is McCaughey can be seen using a clear police riot shield to push against the left side of Hodges' body, pinning him between it and the door. At the same time, they added, "numerous other rioters behind and around" McCaughey added to the load bearing down on the officer.

Investigators were able to identify McCaughey with the help of a tip from someone who knew him, as well from his appearance and voice in several different videos, according to the affidavit. It also notes that McCaughey's listed home address with the state's department of motor vehicles is Ridgefield, Conn. His date of birth is redacted from the document.

Hodges, a six-year veteran of the city's police force, described his experiences that day in an interview with member station WAMU. He said he was unable to defend himself during the assault, as his arms were pinned and someone had managed to both rip off his gas mask and beat him with his own baton.

Hodges said he did not suffer any broken bones or internal bleeding as a result of the incident, but "walked like a 90-year-old man for a week." Still, the experience does not appear to have deterred him from the task at hand.

"If it wasn't my job, I would have done that for free," Hodges later told a local NBC affiliate. "It was absolutely my pleasure to crush a white nationalist insurrection, and I'm glad I was in a position to be able to help. We'll do it as many times as it takes."

Authorities are continuing to make arrests in connection with the Jan. 6 insurrection and are asking for the public's help in identifying individuals who may have been involved.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/20/95889...m_campaign=npr

Members of the Proud Boys, including organizer Joe Biggs, third from right, march across the Hawthorne Bridge. (Noah Berger/AP)

Proud Boys organizer Joseph Randall Biggs was arrested in Florida on Wednesday after the FBI alleged that members of the far-right nationalist group appeared equipped with walkie-talkie-style communication devices and earpieces that could enable real-time communication during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Biggs, 37, of Florida, "did aid, abet, counsel, command, induce, or procure others" to storm the Capitol, the FBI alleged in new charging papers. Biggs and others were among the first rioters to storm into the building, the FBI said.

Biggs made an initial appearance in federal court Wednesday, where he did not enter a plea. U.S. Magistrate Judge Embry Kidd of Orlando released him to home confinement after prosecutors did not request his detention. He denied having any knowledge of preplanning of the event in an interview with the FBI, court documents said.

According to charging papers, Biggs was among the first to enter the Capitol during the riot at about 2:13 p.m., part of a mob that delayed the electoral vote certification of President Biden?s election victory and forced the evacuation of Congress. Biggs was seen on video 20 seconds after someone who appears to be already-charged Proud Boys member Dominic Pezzola led the smashing of a window on the Senate side of the building with a riot shield, an FBI affidavit alleged.

"Hey Biggs, what do you gotta say" an off-screen voice said as Biggs allegedly walked in, according to an FBI agent who cited video recorded at the time of entry.

"This is awesome!" the FBI alleged Biggs replied before pulling his gaiter up to cover his face.

Biggs facing counts of obstructing an official proceeding of Congress, illegal entry and disorderly conduct on restricted Capitol grounds is the latest Proud Boys member to be charged in the storming of the Capitol. But charging papers laid out details about the degree of the group's activities.

FBI probes possible connections between extremist groups at heart of Capitol violence

A self-described organizer for the nationalist and ?Western chauvinist? group, Biggs echoed Proud Boys Chairman Enrique Tarrio?s Dec. 29 call for members to ?turn out in record numbers? to the pro-Trump demonstration in attire other than their typical yellow and black clothing, according to charging papers.

?We will be blending in as one of you . . . We are going to smell like you, move like you, and look like you. The only thing we?ll do that?s us is think like us!? court documents said Biggs posted on or around that same day. The FBI said it was a taunt aimed at antifa, a far-left anti-fascist movement whose adherents sometimes engage in violent clashes with right-wing extremists.

That day, a live-streamed Proud Boys video showed someone who appeared to be Biggs helping direct a group of dozens in blaze-orange hats, camouflage backpacks and military-style vests, according to court documents. The Proud Boys group appeared to assemble that morning at the east side of the building, then circle the building to link up with milling supporters of President Donald Trump on the West Front at about 12:48 p.m.

Minutes later, the crowd surged forward, toppled barricades and overwhelmed a handful of police officers, the FBI affidavit said.

The FBI said Biggs and at least one person he was with appeared to carry walkie-talkie-style two-way communication devices.

Multiple others were photographed or recorded with earpieces, including Pezzola and others believed to be associated with the Proud Boys, ?which could be used to receive communications from others in real time,? the FBI said.

Biggs spoke with agents Monday and admitted entering the Capitol building without forcing entry, the FBI said.

Biggs informed an interviewing agent ?that the doors of the Capitol were wide open,? charging papers said. They said Biggs also ?denied having any knowledge of any pre-planning of storming the Capitol, and had no idea who planned it.?

Tarrio had planned to attend Trump?s Jan. 6 rally but was arrested when he arrived in D.C. He had been charged with misdemeanor destruction of property in connection with the burning of a Black Lives Matter banner taken from a Black church during an earlier protest in Washington. He is also accused of felony possession of two high-capacity firearm magazines.

Tarrio told The Washington Post last week that his group did not organize the Capitol siege.

?If they think we were organizing going into the Capitol, they?re going to be sadly mistaken,? he said. ?Our plan was to stay together as a group and just enjoy the day. We weren?t going to do a night march, anything like that. That?s it as far as our day.?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...source=twitter
    Last edited by puzzld; 01-20-2021 at 07:15 PM.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/capitol-ri...ry?id=75324078

Georgia lawyer who allegedly kicked down Pelosi's door
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/capitol-ri...ry?id=75324078

Georgia lawyer who allegedly kicked down Pelosi's door
    And I suppose he'll be angry and bitter when he's jailed and disbarred? Idiot.

New York man who said he traveled with the Proud Boys
    Yeah this whole bunch are shocked and hurt that Trump turned out to be what he is, weak and disloyal, just waiting for a bus to throw people under.

I hope they send them all up the river, and don't accept a single "no contest" plea. Show everyone every bit of evidence and charge them at least as harshly as this guy...

https://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...01ae620de.html

Rioter who attacked police officer with hockey stick
    officers during the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol ? including beating one who had already fallen to the ground.

Like others who have been arrested in connection with the rioting, the man, Michael Joseph Foy, has been charged with obstruction of a congressional proceeding and unlawful entry into a restricted building. But he also faces additional, more serious charges, including forcibly assaulting a federal officer, making him the latest in a growing number of suspects charged with attacking police officers.

According to an F.B.I. affidavit made public on Thursday, investigators identified numerous riot videos and photographs on social media in which Mr. Foy appeared, including footage of violence against police officers compiled and published by The New York Times.

Another video, posted on YouTube, appears to show Mr. Foy ?lifting the stick above his head and swinging it down rapidly, striking an individual on the ground several times,? the affidavit said. ?At no point does it appear that the individual on the ground is acting aggressively, nor does it appear? that the attack was ?justified.?

The victim ? apparently a police officer ? was not identified in the court filing.

The F.B.I. identified Mr. Foy using postings on his father?s Facebook page; among other things, his father wrote, in discussing a picture of his son during the riot, ?he was raised better,? according to the affidavit. Other postings about Mr. Foy cited in the complaint indicate that he is a former member of the Marine Corps.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/21/u...itol-riot.html

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ng-us-capitol/

Haddonfield Relationship Strategist Patrick Stedman Arrested For Alleged Role In Storming US Capitol

I saw on this link where it said he had a website where you could sign up for a newsletter on sex and female psychology. It also said he still lived with his parents. Guarantee you he's an incel that wants to try pickup artists put down psychology ('tell a woman she's fat and ugly and she will have sex with you to make her feel better')
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ng-he-n1255204
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 07:04 PM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I simply can't believe any of these people genuinely thought that this was even a quasi-good idea. I mean, really? "Let's storm the Capitol building"? The fuuuuccckkkk?

I mean, have you taken leave of all of your goddamn senses?

And sorry, this extends far beyond personal politics. This behavior is cult like in just about every single way. Truth Be Damned! This is the way. Make America Great Again. It isn't just the inbreeders from the cheap seats and the dumb states, it's also the lawyers, the police, the nurses, and others whose grasp of reality and political theater (to say nothing of history) is seriously skewed, at best. I really wasn't kidding when I say it's the dumbest people in America, because despite their occupations, they couldn't find the truth or the facts if they stood right next to them.

If that doesn't worry you, then you have wayyyyy too much faith in your neighbors.

I like to watch "feel good" videos on youtube. The "feel good" and "fail" videos both make me tear up..one from the generosity of society when we all come together, and one from laughter.

I want to believe that people are, at their core, good, honest, respectable people, but the actions of these goddamn ignorant fucks makes me seriously question so many, many things.

When I stop to help someone, I'm not looking to see if they have a Trump sticker on their vehicle, or a MAGA hat on their dashboard. I stop to help because I recognize a need, and I can offer assistance.

What should it matter what they believe if they need help? It doesn't. Not as far as I'm concerned when I offer them help, anyway.

In contrast to that jackass tow truck driver who didn't help a young woman because he saw a Bernie sticker on her vehicle, I know that doing the right thing is it's own reward. These people, I guess, didn't get that memo. I'm glad my parents helped me learn the right lessons, because I for goddamn sure don't ever want to end up like these Constitutionally ignorant and ethically retarded fucknuggets.

All I know is that these myopic pieces of shit better get their asses to the eye doctor and stop Beer Goggling the NY Times. I'm tired of having to throat punch fuckers with those pesky things called "facts" and "truths".

But that's just me.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Self-styled militia members from Virginia, Ohio and other states made plans to storm the U.S. Capitol days in advance of the Jan. 6 attack, and then communicated in real time as they breached the building on opposite sides and talked about hunting for lawmakers, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

While authorities have charged more than 100 individuals in the riot, details in the new allegations against three U.S. military veterans offer a disturbing look at what they allegedly said to one another before, during and after the attack ? statements that indicate a degree of preparation and determination to rush deep into the halls and tunnels of Congress to make ?citizens? arrests? of elected officials.

U.S. authorities charged an apparent leader of the Oath Keepers extremist group, Thomas Edward Caldwell, 66, of Berryville, Va., in the attack, alleging that the Navy veteran helped organize a ring of dozens who coordinated their movements as they ?stormed the castle? to disrupt the confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden?s electoral college victory.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...19d_story.html

What happened to the terrorist part in the subject line?
    I think it was an accurate description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    What happened to the terrorist part in the subject line?
    I think it was an accurate description.
    I changed it. I agree, they're terrorists, and them participating in terrorism would make them such.

A man sent his girlfriend?s brother a selfie while storming the Capitol, officials say. The brother is a federal agent.

Thomas Fee texted this image of himself in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda on Jan. 6. to his girlfriend?s brother, who is a federal agent. (Courtesy of the Department of Justice)

By
    Jaclyn Peiser
    Jan. 20, 2021 at 2:57 a.m. MST

When Thomas Fee got a text on Jan. 6 from his girlfriend?s brother asking if he was in Washington, he responded with a selfie inside the U.S. Capitol Rotunda as dozens of others who had just stormed the building waved flags behind him, federal officials said.

In one message, Fee wrote he was ?at the tip of the spear,? according to a criminal complaint filed Saturday.

But Fee?s girlfriend?s brother wasn?t asking out of simple curiosity ? he is a special agent with the State Department. The agent, who isn?t identified in court documents, later turned the evidence over to the FBI?s Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Fee, a recently retired New York firefighter with a history of racist complaints, surrendered in Queens on Tuesday morning, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney?s Office for the Eastern District told the New York Post. He is charged with unlawful entry of the Capitol and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

The 53-year-old from Freeport, N.Y., joins scores of others who have been charged with breaching the Capitol earlier this month. Similar to Fee, many alleged rioters have openly bragged about their exploits to friends and on social media, making it easier for federal agents to track them down and connect them to the insurrection.

Gracyn Courtright, a senior at the University of Kentucky, allegedly posted videos of herself roaming the Capitol and wrote on Instagram that she thought storming the Capitol ?was cool.? Kevin Lyons of Chicago, who was arrested last week, shared an image of himself outside the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) with the caption, ?WHOSE HOUSE? OUR HOUSE!? on Instagram.

Social media also failed Fee, federal officials said. His girlfriend allegedly posted on Facebook that he was in D.C., ?at the rally,? prompting her brother to confirm Fee?s whereabouts for himself. In addition to sending the brother the image inside the Rotunda, Fee sent a video where ?members of the crowd are heard yelling the word ?tyranny? and the name ?Pelosi,?? according to court documents.

After sending the evidence to the FBI, the brother of Fee?s girlfriend also confirmed for federal agents that Fee?s driver?s license image matched the man in the photos. Federal agents also tracked Fee?s car driving westbound out of New York the day before the Capitol riots and returning to the city on Jan. 7, the day afterward.

Fee did not immediately respond to requests for comment. He appeared in court on Tuesday, according to WCBS, and was granted bail but ordered to surrender his firearm, avoid contact with other alleged Capitol rioters and stay away from all state capitol buildings. It is unclear whether he has a lawyer and when he is due back in court.

Fee, who spent 22 years with the New York City Fire Department before retiring in October, was suspended in 2004 for allegedly spewing racial slurs at a Black doctor walking past a Queens firehouse, the New York Post reported. In 2013, he received accolades for helping to save 13 people who were forced to the roof of a building during Hurricane Sandy, only for the roof to catch on fire.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...omas-fee-text/

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/i-team...solicits-tips/

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The FBI was forwarded two online posts made before President Joe Biden’s inauguration that referenced former President Donald Trump retaining power, the I-Team confirmed.

Two weeks ago, Nye County Republican Party chair Chris Zimmerman released a letter stating, “Trump will be president for another four years. Biden will not be president.”

“The next 12 days will be something to tell the grandchildren! It’s 1776 all over again!” the letter read, along with supposed events that were sure to happen, then did not. Zimmerman is now asking for donations to a legal defense fund, though no charges have been filed.

Last week, a Nye County firearms training facility started offering a free course to join “Trump’s Army.” Dr. Ignatius Piazza, the founder of the Front Sight Firearms Training Institute, based in Pahrump, was listed as the website’s owner

Since the I-Team first reported about the website last week, it was pulled.

Planned armed events leading up to Inauguration Day never materialized, but the concerns about them were very real. Local and federal police remain on alert, and they need your help.

Aaron Rouse, special agent in charge of the FBI Las Vegas, said most of the tips his agents look into start when we see something odd and pick up the phone.

“Let us take a look at it,” Rouse said. “Let us make an evaluation.”

Follow the adage of “See something, say something,” Rouse said, adding our eyes are his team’s ears to what is happening online.

“When you turn to violence, you’ve lost any legitimacy to whatever cause you may be supporting,” he said.

Since the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot, the FBI has arrested more than 100 people. None have ties to Nevada.

“When you turn to violence, when you turn to destruction, that’s when your First Amendment privileges stop, and you’re no longer a protester, you’re a criminal,” Rouse said.

While Rouse would not comment on active investigations, the FBI was forwarded two local cases involving online posts.

The Nye County Sheriff’s Office forwarded both cases to the FBI, the I-Team confirms, but Rouse would not talk about specifics. He said in general, there is always a discussion about what language goes too far.

“If somebody is advocating actually violence, actual violence against somebody else, that’s when they’ve crossed the line,” he said.

Rouse mentioned the 2019 case of Conor Climo, who pleaded guilty to a federal weapons charge. Climo talked online about plotting an attack against a synagogue, a bar that caters to LGBTQ customers and a McDonald’s in Las Vegas.

Rouse said if you see anything concerning online, call the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

https://vimeo.com/504444733
    Not sure this goes here, but...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29W1PE

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio’s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. “I don’t know any of this,” he said, when asked about the transcript. “I don’t recall any of this.”

Law-enforcement officials and the court transcript contradict Tarrio’s denial. In a statement to Reuters, the former federal prosecutor in Tarrio’s case, Vanessa Singh Johannes, confirmed that “he cooperated with local and federal law enforcement, to aid in the prosecution of those running other, separate criminal enterprises, ranging from running marijuana grow houses in Miami to operating pharmaceutical fraud schemes.”

Tarrio, 36, is a high-profile figure who organizes and leads the right-wing Proud Boys in their confrontations with those they believe to be Antifa, short for “anti-fascism,” an amorphous and often violent leftist movement. The Proud Boys were involved in the deadly insurrection at the Capitol January 6.

The records uncovered by Reuters are startling because they show that a leader of a far-right group now under intense scrutiny by law enforcement was previously an active collaborator with criminal investigators.

Washington police arrested Tarrio in early January when he arrived in the city two days before the Capitol Hill riot. He was charged with possessing two high-capacity rifle magazines, and burning a Black Lives Matter banner during a December demonstration by supporters of former President Donald Trump. The D.C. Superior Court ordered him to leave the city pending a court date in June.

Though Tarrio did not take part in the Capitol insurrection, at least five Proud Boys members have been charged in the riot. The FBI previously said Tarrio’s earlier arrest was an effort to preempt the events of January 6.

The transcript from 2014 shines a new light on Tarrio’s past connections to law enforcement. During the hearing, the prosecutor and Tarrio’s defense attorney asked a judge to reduce the prison sentence of Tarrio and two co-defendants. They had pleaded guilty in a fraud case related to the relabeling and sale of stolen diabetes test kits.

The prosecutor said Tarrio’s information had led to the prosecution of 13 people on federal charges in two separate cases, and had helped local authorities investigate a gambling ring.

Tarrio’s then-lawyer Jeffrey Feiler said in court that his client had worked undercover in numerous investigations, one involving the sale of anabolic steroids, another regarding “wholesale prescription narcotics” and a third targeting human smuggling. He said Tarrio helped police uncover three marijuana grow houses, and was a “prolific” cooperator.

In the smuggling case, Tarrio, “at his own risk, in an undercover role met and negotiated to pay $11,000 to members of that ring to bring in fictitious family members of his from another country,” the lawyer said in court.

In an interview, Feiler said he did not recall details about the case but added, “The information I provided to the court was based on information provided to me by law enforcement and the prosecutor.”
    An FBI agent at the hearing called Tarrio a “key component” in local police investigations involving marijuana, cocaine and MDMA, or ecstasy. The Miami FBI office declined comment.

There is no evidence Tarrio has cooperated with authorities since then. In interviews with Reuters, however, he said that before rallies in various cities, he would let police departments know of the Proud Boys’ plans. It is unclear if this was actually the case. He said he stopped this coordination after December 12 because the D.C. police had cracked down on the group.

Tarrio on Tuesday acknowledged that his fraud sentence was reduced, from 30 months to 16 months, but insisted that leniency was provided only because he and his co-defendants helped investigators “clear up” questions about his own case. He said he never helped investigate others.

That comment contrasts with statements made in court by the prosecutor, his lawyer and the FBI. The judge in the case, Joan A. Lenard, said Tarrio “provided substantial assistance in the investigation and prosecution of other persons involved in criminal conduct.”

As Trump supporters challenged the Republican’s election loss in often violent demonstrations, Tarrio stood out for his swagger as he led crowds of mostly white Proud Boys in a series of confrontations and street brawls in Washington, D.C., Portland, Oregon, and elsewhere.

The Proud Boys, founded in 2016, began as a group protesting political correctness and perceived constraints on masculinity. It grew into a group with distinctive colors of yellow and black that embraced street fighting. In September their profile soared when Trump called on them to “Stand back and stand by.”

Tarrio, based in Miami, became the national chairman of the group in 2018.

In November and December, Tarrio led the Proud Boys through the streets of D.C. after Trump’s loss. Video shows him on December 11 with a bullhorn in front of a large crowd. “To the parasites both in Congress, and in that stolen White House,” he said. “You want a war, you got one!” The crowd roared. The next day Tarrio burned the BLM banner.

Former prosecutor Johannes said she was surprised that the defendant she prosecuted for fraud is now a key player in the violent movement that sought to halt the certification of President Joe Biden.

“I knew that he was a fraudster – but had no reason to know that he was also a domestic terrorist,” she said.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29W1PE

. INDIANAPOLIS — Two Central Indiana men face charges after they allegedly took part in the riot and siege at the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

In a criminal complaint filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, federal authorities allege that Joshua Wagner and Israel Tutrow participated in the events on January 6 at the U.S. Capitol.

Wagner’s last known address is in Greenwood while Tutrow has a Greenfield address.

Wagner and Tutrow face charges of:

Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds
    Disorderly Conduct Which Impedes the Conduct of Government Business
    Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Buildings
    Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings
    The charges come after an image from inside the U.S. Capitol depicted them inside the U.S. Capitol during the events on January 6.

The criminal complaint states that witnesses told them Wagner picked up Tutrow on January 6 to travel from Indiana to Washington D.C. to participate in the rally for President Trump. The witness said while he didn’t know if either Wagner or Tutrow had any affiliation with hate groups, he was aware that Wagner vehemently opposes Joseph Biden as President. The witness did not think they went to D.C. with the intention of committing violence or causing a riot.

Wagner surrendered himself to authorities early Tuesday afternoon. Tutrow was arrested Wednesday morning.

https://cbs4indy.com/news/2-central-...capitol-siege/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...source=twitter
    Three self-styled militia members charged in the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol began soliciting recruits for potential violence within days of the 2020 presidential election, later training in Ohio and North Carolina and organizing travel to Washington with a busload of comrades and a truck of weapons, U.S. authorities alleged Wednesday.

A four-count indictment returned in D.C. laid out fresh details and allegations against Jessica Marie Watkins, 38, and Donovan Ray Crowl, 50 ? both of Woodstock, Ohio ? and Thomas E. Caldwell, 66, of Berryville, Va. The three, all U.S. military veterans, are accused of conspiring to obstruct Congress and other counts, punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

In a 15-page indictment unsealed Wednesday, prosecutors revealed new allegations, accusing Watkins of contacting recruits on Nov. 9, six days after the election, for a ?Basic Training? camp outside Columbus, Ohio, in early January so they would be ?fighting fit by innaugeration.? Prosecutors also allege that Watkins participated in a ?leadership only? conference call via an encrypted app, and that Caldwell arranged with another person bringing ?at least one full bus 40+ people coming from N.C.? and weaponry ahead of Jan. 6.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jake-an...achment-trial/

Capitol rioter "horrendously smitten" by Trump willing to speak at impeachment trial, lawyer says
    They are eating their own.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They are eating their own.
    yep, and I hope they taste terrible.

Thread Information